Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I will donate $15 to the site if you stop redirecting me

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
Also I'm not claiming to be an expert but I work with a guy who recently built a $4000 gaming PC and he swears by it. $1800 wouldn't get it done. If I was ever going to build a PC it would be something like what he's got.
that guy was clearly a moron, like I said, the best kind of customer

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Also I'm not claiming to be an expert but I work with a guy who recently built a $4000 gaming PC and he swears by it. $1800 wouldn't get it done. If I was ever going to build a PC it would be something like what he's got.
No actually he's smart as fuck, mechanically. He's also my new supervisor unfortunately. When one of our machines broke down the company sent in an engineer to fix it. He couldn't figure out the problem so $4000 PC guy did. He solved a problem that an engineer could not. I hate to admit it but he knows what he's talking about. He's a narcissistic piece of shit.

He also had the balls to tell me my phone was garbage. I asked him if he was looking in the mirror
:troll:

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
No actually he's smart as fuck, mechanically. He's also my new supervisor unfortunately. When one of our machines broke down the company sent in an engineer to fix it. He couldn't figure out the problem so $4000 PC guy did. He solved a problem that an engineer could not. I hate to admit it but he knows what he's talking about. He's a narcissistic piece of shit.
You guys have a magical negro working for you?

SexExitium

Augur
I'm already making huge improvements in my life.

And me and my gf tested the camera on it and found out if I pull down my pants and she backs away roughly 10 yards that camera will capture 74 to 76% of that Python I keep holstered. Fantastic image quality. If she backs up about 5 more yards we might be able to capture the entire thing.

can you install fallout on it?

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
can you install fallout on it?
Screenshot_20230920_114157_Chrome.jpg

Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
Okay now you literally have no excuse not to play, especially after bragging about what your phone can do.

Post a LP of Fallout 1 within a month or get perma banned.

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
Crispy, that was the photo of you standing tall and proud infront of a statue of a horse eating out another horse's ass.
DERt02W.jpg
Only on the Codex: Gets upset and threatens a ban if someone calls him by his first name. Has no problem posting his mugshot on the Codex.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
I'm willing to take this based on the video evidence - but if Taluntain tells me he hasn't got the $25, you're gonna be in real trouble buddy. I need that money for hookers.
He's sent it to me, yes. Not that I could tell given that it was listed as coming from "Kiss My Ass".
Sounds like it probably wasn't him then. He said he was going to stop being such a douche.

Skinwalker

*teleports inside you*
Patron
Village Idiot
Taluntain said:
DarkUnderlord said:
I'm willing to take this based on the video evidence - but if Taluntain tells me he hasn't got the $25, you're gonna be in real trouble buddy. I need that money for hookers.
He's sent it to me, yes. Not that I could tell given that it was listed as coming from "Kiss My Ass" and I haven't logged in here for over a month until today.
Then his (SDG's) username should be changed to "Kiss My Ass" or at least "KMA" to reflect his donation.

Skinwalker

*teleports inside you*
Patron
Village Idiot
I now have a strange feeling that SDG KMA will think that he's been banned again, because he won't be able to log in with his old username, and won't think to try logging in with his email, if he even remembers his codex email address, which is also very doubtful...

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
I'm proud of my "Kiss My Ass" identity. It encapsulates my feelings towards the entire world. A wise old friend of mine once told me when he was drunk "when I die, I hope they bury me face down so the whole world can kiss my ass". Those words stuck with me for years.

Star Citizen

Learned
I'm proud of my "Kiss My Ass" identity. It encapsulates my feelings towards the entire world. A wise old friend of mine once told me when he was drunk "when I die, I hope they bury me face down so the whole world can kiss my ass". Those words stuck with me for years.
U got 1 month to play fallout or Im banning you

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom