Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I will donate $15 to the site if you stop redirecting me

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy
You're more retarded than ever if you think you can get the staff to do anything without physically holding a gun to their heads.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
I paid $25 and I'm sober. I wont even post on the weekends anymore when I'm most fucked up, especially during NFL Sunday. I'll keep all my drunk posting on chiefsplanet forum. They're all drunks like me anyway. I want my privs back.

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
I paid $25 and I'm sober. I wont even post on the weekends anymore when I'm most fucked up, especially during NFL Sunday. I'll keep all my drunk posting on chiefsplanet forum. They're all drunks like me anyway. I want my privs back.
will you also cure cancer and feed Africa

gabel

fork's latest account
Patron
Nah, curing cancer is Saint Jude Hospital's quest and feeding Africa is contested between Elensky and Putin (Europe will feed them in the end).

jaekl

Learned
Patron
dddss.png

As you can see, my $35 counter bid against SDC (SumDrunkChristian) to increase the redirections by 5% has been made and that will be reflected on the leaderboards. Thank you.

None

Scholar
I'll keep all my drunk posting on chiefsplanet forum. They're all drunks like me anyway. I want my privs back.
1214427-0humungus.jpg

There has been too much drunkenness. Too much intoxication. None here are without sin. But I have an honorable compromise.
Just stop drinking.
Give me your vodka, the bourbon, the whiskey, and all the beer, and you'll save your life.
Just stop drinking.
I will give you safe passage on RPG Codex.
Just stop drinking and there will be an end to the horror.

Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
I would donate $100 in his name for all his alcohol, but there's a 99% chance he's drinking absolute or some trash tier vodka and nasty american beer, unfortunate.

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
will you also cure cancer and feed Africa
I don't think Africans like to eat him, too much poison in his system

gabel

fork's latest account
Patron
I would donate $100 in his name for all his alcohol, but there's a 99% chance he's drinking absolute or some trash tier vodka and nasty american beer, unfortunate.
Buy me a simple patron status then. My first account was registered October 2016 (and I funnily enough threw it away for SDG [I also chased Prime Junta away]), and the alcohol I drink is German Hefeweizen and Russian Standard vodka (I can prove both).
Oh, you were just joking? How unpredictable.

Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
Buy me a simple patron status then. My first account was registered October 2016 (and I funnily enough threw it away for SDG [I also chased Prime Junta away]), and the alcohol I drink is German Hefeweizen and Russian Standard vodka (I can prove both).
Russian Standard has been off the shelves for a year and a half here already, faggots banned it. Send it to my PO box and I'll get you a patron status.

gabel

fork's latest account
Patron
Russian Standard has been off the shelves for a year and a half here already, faggots banned it. Send it to my PO box and I'll get you a patron status.
Nah, one bottle is worth more than the shitty patron status. I thought you (ot someone else) would gift it to me on principle (I have apppx. 30 litres of Russian Standard + Russian Standard Platinum left). Also a couple of original bottles of Moskovskaya (before the production and everything moved to Latvia).

Last edited:

gabel

fork's latest account
Patron
You're so funny, old man, maybe you'll have sex some time.
I can still order Russian Standard from amazon btw, but a 1l-bottle is €40, lel.

Lord of Riva

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath
Nah, one bottle is worth more than the shitty patron status. I thought you (ot someone else) would gift it to me on principle (I have apppx. 30 litres of Russian Standard + Russian Standard Platinum left). Also a couple of original bottles of Moskovskaya (before the production and everything moved to Latvia).

I'll get you sorted out end of the month, that is still a 10$ for the patron status, yes?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom