Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I will donate $15 to the site if you stop redirecting me

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
I think I'm legitimately being stalked.
Well, don't forget to protect yourself from assailants.

cork.jpg

Lord of Riva

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath
It's not the money, it's the payment method.
If you gift me a full price title of my choosing on Steam, I'll gladly donate some amount* on the Codex in your name.

* Enough to get you access to GD.
I need to equip the ring to use fucking buttons. Would you accept some steam game and donate $ to DU?

If mediocrepoet pulls off what he is writing in this post eg. Full price against "some" money to get your buttons you can ask me as well and I will donate 1:1 for you, because I'm not an asshat.
Just PM me in this case if he truly is this ridiculous.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
It's not the money, it's the payment method.
If you gift me a full price title of my choosing on Steam, I'll gladly donate some amount* on the Codex in your name.

* Enough to get you access to GD.
I need to equip the ring to use fucking buttons. Would you accept some steam game and donate $ to DU?

If mediocrepoet pulls off what he is writing in this post eg. Full price against "some" money to get your buttons you can ask me as well and I will donate 1:1 for you, because I'm not an asshat.
Just PM me in this case if he truly is this ridiculous.
He just wants a hand out, he already said as much more than once. Feel free to pay out on his behalf though. :lol:

Kick some in for me while you're at it. I need more potato.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Come on buddy, everyone knows that you were spending hundreds of dollars on clothes to dress up your diablo babes with. You expect people to believe you're broke? Only a retard of epic proportions would be dumping their precious pennies on digital garments when they have no savings, bad credit and a junky car, right?
That was before a long string of bad luck I had which I'm not going into detail about. At the time yes I had money to wipe my ass with. Not the case right now.
Is Diablow 4 any good?

Jacob

Pronouns: Nick/Her
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Shit is seriously driving me nuts. I also want my IP unbanned. I can go as high as $20 but nothing more. My credit is shit and I need a new vehicle because the Firebird is on her last leg. Please help me out here. You know I will pay. I've always been a man of my word.
Can you stop being poor?

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Is Diablow 4 any good?
Absolutely! If you fuckers would actually give the game a chance you might find out there's alot to like about it. Solid campaign, solid fun gameplay, weak endgame (but it will get better). I recommend starting out as a Rogue. That class is a straight up fucking blast. Funnest Diablo character to date.

Anyways how much money do I need to pay to make the redirect and IP ban disappear. Give me a realistic, reasonable number please.

jaekl

Learned
Patron
I'll match SDG's $25 and add another $10 to increase the redirects by 5% because he's a christian now and there are frankly enough of those here already.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Alright, I'll go as high as $25. That is what I had to pay for the Fractured Magic cosmetic set in D4. That feels appropriate. I wont go any higher.
whom are you haggling with, schizo
Not you idiot. I'm speaking to the master himself, the DarkUnderlord. The rest of you irrelevant pussies can fuck right off back to your storm shelters. The adults are speaking.

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Alright, I'll go as high as $25. That is what I had to pay for the Fractured Magic cosmetic set in D4. That feels appropriate. I wont go any higher.
Not you idiot. I'm speaking to the master himself, the DarkUnderlord. The rest of you irrelevant pussies can fuck right off back to your storm shelters. The adults are speaking.
this website includes a system of private messaging, do not drag us into your personal affairs ok

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
this website includes a system of private messaging, do not drag us into your personal affairs ok
That has been done and your shit eating ass miraculously appeared in the private conversation. You need to eat a box filled with chocolate, or chase a rabbit into oncoming traffic, or run into a stray Pit Bull. Just go tf away. This conversation has nothing to do with you. I want my privs back. FUCK. OFF.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
See you let lazy dipshits like that ^ hang around while you condemn people like me who turn insults into an artform. Whatever, Chiefs game is about to start. Later assholes.

Self-Ejected

Dadd

Self-Ejected
Just providing a thread summary for people who don't want to read the whole thread.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Is Diablow 4 any good?
Absolutely! If you fuckers would actually give the game a chance you might find out there's alot to like about it. Solid campaign, solid fun gameplay, weak endgame (but it will get better). I recommend starting out as a Rogue. That class is a straight up fucking blast. Funnest Diablo character to date.

Anyways how much money do I need to pay to make the redirect and IP ban disappear. Give me a realistic, reasonable number please.
:hmmm:

$20 USD but you also have to stop being a drunk asshat.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom