Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I will donate $15 to the site if you stop redirecting me

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
BTW what happened to that UT match ,I was kinda looking forward to it

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Is Diablow 4 any good?
Absolutely! If you fuckers would actually give the game a chance you might find out there's alot to like about it. Solid campaign, solid fun gameplay, weak endgame (but it will get better). I recommend starting out as a Rogue. That class is a straight up fucking blast. Funnest Diablo character to date.

Anyways how much money do I need to pay to make the redirect and IP ban disappear. Give me a realistic, reasonable number please.
:hmmm:

$20 USD but you also have to stop being a drunk asshat.
Agreed 100%. I just need a pass on this Sunday because it's one of the toughest teams the Chiefs will face all season. I will throw in $5 extra for a pass just for today

Skinwalker

*teleports inside you*
Patron
Village Idiot
What prevented you from simply saying "yes", donating $20, and getting rid of your account restrictions (and then logging back on the Codex on Monday)?
facepalm.png
facepalm.png
facepalm.png
facepalm.png
facepalm.png
facepalm.png
facepalm.png
facepalm.png
facepalm.png
facepalm.png
facepalm.png
facepalm.png

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I'm sure all your fellow Chefs fans would be proud of you posting this on a website dedicated to fantasy computer role-playing games.

One which you've been banned from multiple times, one which you've been discouraged from logging in to, and one which you've offered to pay actual real money to be let back onto.

:lol:

Skinwalker

*teleports inside you*
Patron
Village Idiot
Click "Pay With Debit or Credit Card", then enter any email address, then scroll down to the end of the next page (that asks for credit card details) and uncheck "Save info and create your PayPal account", which will allow you to Pay As Guest.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Alright DarkUnderlord, I just handed over $25 which isn't exactly a small amount of money for me. It was a gesture of good faith. I acted obnoxiously yesterday because the Chiefs won and the Raiders lost. Not a great excuse but it is what it is. I'm still getting redirected and slowdown over 50% of the time. I'm just praying you hold up your end of the bargain. I'm working on being less of a douche. I think I literally bought myself another chance at redemption. I would like to have that chance...

Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
What's the tally on the number of times the fat american has said "i'm working on myself" "i will stop", excusing behaviour, etc.? I'm curious

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
What's the tally on the number of times the fat american has said "i'm working on myself" "i will stop", excusing behaviour, etc.? I'm curious
It doesn't matter. I offered to pay up and he agreed to take the leash off. I paid and I'm waiting for the leash to come off. I believe DU is a man of his word and will follow through with the agreement.

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
It doesn't matter. I offered to pay up and he agreed to take the leash off. I paid and I'm waiting for the leash to come off. I believe DU is a man of his word and will follow through with the agreement.
thankfully Infinitron is hardly a man of his word and will mercilessly ban you after taking all of your money

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth

He also said you had to stop being a drunken asshat.

Maybe you should fulfil that part of the agreement before chucking your money away.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
He didn't even pay. Maybe he thought he was donating to the Codex while buying more Dumbfuckablo 4 skins.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom