Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi

Hoarder of loli kats./ Funny ^._.^= ∫
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
1700507503253.png

image.png

:positive: seeth away mr janitor crispy. The reports will continue until the derails are moved out of the way.

Skinwalker

*teleports between you*
Patron
Village Idiot
Crispy is not merely lazy, he is spiteful and obstructionist. He dismisses any report I've ever made purely out of spite, even when it later proves to have been an actionable item all along. He is worse than useless - he's actively malignant and makes the RPGCodex a worse place with his """moderation""".

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
ACKSHUALLY, every single report you've ever filed that I've seen, Liberal, has indeed been unnecessary and, more to the point, a waste of moderator time.

In fact, hasn't your ability to even report anything been taken away in the past because of this?

Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi

Hoarder of loli kats./ Funny ^._.^= ∫
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
I like how you strategically neglected to post the actual content itself.

We all know who's really seething here, Jonathan.
besides the catigious harvesting report that was indee a joke, the rest are valid ones of a schizo derailing a already pain in the ass to read topic (russ-kraine war), the retards replying to it and pyramid quoting (SOMETHING THAT'S AGAINST THE RULES - 3. No Spamming). Infinitron itself told me to report the same if he didn't get to it on splitting the same.

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Crispy is not merely lazy, he is spiteful and obstructionist. He dismisses any report I've ever made purely out of spite, even when it later proves to have been an actionable item all along. He is worse than useless - he's actively malignant and makes the RPGCodex a worse place with his """moderation""".
crispy is also rude and replies to my reports in a rude and dismissive way despite me being always very civil

Alex

Arcane

besides the catigious harvesting report that was indee a joke, the rest are valid ones of a schizo derailing a already pain in the ass to read topic (russ-kraine war), the retards replying to it and pyramid quoting (SOMETHING THAT'S AGAINST THE RULES - 3. No Spamming). Infinitron itself told me to report the same if he didn't get to it on splitting the same.

Pyramid quoting is a Codex tradition. If anything, not making pyramid quotes should be the bannable offence.

Alex

Arcane

Pyramid quoting is a Codex tradition. If anything, not making pyramid quotes should be the bannable offence.
I remove you from my list of top 5 Codexers. I think I'll replace you with... hmm.. how about, Jenkem ?

upyours.png

Hey, you guys may dislike it. But that it is a Codex tradition, it is.

octavius

Arcane
Patron

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom