Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime I wish there was a game that captured the feel of Goblin Slayer

J1M

Arcane
I haven't watched anime in a long time, but there's something about this show that I like. Maybe it's how the world is presented as 'mechanical' in terms of magic spell slots or the brutal violence, but it's one of the only new shows I've seen that isn't infested with soy.

Seems like a great setting for one of those mid-tier japanese RPGs. Surprised there isn't already an official tie-in game.

Would also accept something that played like Dark Messiah. Would be great to kick goblins into spikes and off cliffs.

latest

Last edited:

Riddler

Arcane
Patron
Bubbles In Memoria
I haven't watched anime in a long time, but there's something about this show that I like. Maybe it's how the world is presented as 'mechanical' in terms of magic spell slots or the brutal violence, but it's one of the only new shows I've seen that isn't infested with soy.

Seems like a great setting for one of those mid-tier japanese RPGs. Surprised there isn't already an official tie-in game.

Would also accept something that played like Dark Messiah. Would be great to kick goblins into spikes and off cliffs.

latest

Have you heard of this Niche game called Dark souls?

sser

Arcane
Developer
The show seems to lampoon/subvert things quite a bit. I laughed when

he described fighting the Beholder by hitting it and then running away until it resets and hitting it again.

most overrated manga ever. i came in for sex and violence, all i found was kiddie first violent manga loosely based off the worst of both d&d and warcraft worlds.

more violence and more sex are always the answer to everything u_u and if they're not, it's because you're not using enough.

sullynathan

Arcane
Strong dude beating Orcs/Goblins? Maybe a party?

Shadow of War. Gothic 1,2 & 3. Severance. These are Orc killing simulators

lightbane

Arcane
Why settle for the weaksauce copy when there are already Berserk games?

J1M

Arcane
Not sure why this was moved to gaming.

Looks like a bunch of degenerates have ruined my thread about a children's cartoon, and started talking about comic books.

Should probably have been moved to prosper land instead.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom