Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I'll be gone for the next month or so.

Calis

Pensionado
If you need anything done, do it yourself. :P
I suggest y'all make backups if you plan on tinkering with any of my stuff. Good luck with all the not-breaking-the-site and figuring-out-Calis'-crappy-PHP-when-needed. On the upside, my time will be freeing up around christmas and I might actually be able to make myself useful.

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
Why'd you put the Hosted button next to the banner? Put it in the footer, looks rather weird like this, heh.

Hey Tal! It's me, Mystra's Chosen :)

Anyway, what does this thread mean? And what does that reply mean? I'm confused :?:

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Calis left for vacation a few weeks back, and is still on vacation. So, he's not around. He writes the scripts for the site which allows us to post news, articles, etc.

Seven

Erudite
Calis said:
If you need anything done, do it yourself. :P
I suggest y'all make backups if you plan on tinkering with any of my stuff. Good luck with all the not-breaking-the-site and figuring-out-Calis'-crappy-PHP-when-needed. On the upside, my time will be freeing up around christmas and I might actually be able to make myself useful.

So you're the one who does the house-keeping. Perhaps when you come back you'll explain how to break stuff that we have all kinds of interesting things for you to fix when you get back. :roll: :D

@ DrattedTin

I am indeed familiar with the English language. That was a momentary lapse of pure stupidity.

I guess by what Tal said, he doesn't like the placement of the "Hosted by SP" banner.

Seven

Erudite
Apparently some one's been screwing around with the site, so now you'll have something to fix when you get back. :(

Voss

Erudite
So you're the one who did this?

Its too damn bright. Hurts the eyes.

Otaku_Hanzo

Erudite
Voss said:
So you're the one who did this?

Its too damn bright. Hurts the eyes.

Both themes are really bright and hard to read, I would agree. Now I gotta wear shades when I come here. :cool:

Are there gonna be some more darker themes, Exitium? Please say yes. :?

ecliptic

Liturgist
Or any chance that we can just stay with the original page style, like the forums are?

Oh god, please don't change the forums.

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
Eh, ease up fellas. While the site has made me temporarily blind, and since I'm blind Im dictating this message to my younger bro, I'd like to say I think it looks KEWL!!! :mrgreen:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom