Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Atlus Index Holdings (ATLUS) going bancrupt

Gurkog

Erudite
Project: Eternity
Someone needs to bitch slap Sega until they concede to making ports of shit like Bayonetta and all of the Atlus shit. I would buy them all during a steam/gog sale.

DeepOcean

Arcane
I just hope that the SEGA jap suits aren't as clueless as the Square Enix jap suits. Buying ATLUS for 140 million dollars then not releasing ATLUS games localized and in all platforms in the belief that they wouldn't sell to western audiences, would be retarded. HD versions are cheap to make and with the Xbox One and PS 4 being x86, there are even less excuses to not release them for PC. I don't like anime all that much but I'm crazy for nerd sperging in SMT 3 Nocturne, Persona 3 and 4.

PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Serpent in the Staglands Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I just hope that the SEGA jap suits aren't as clueless as the Square Enix jap suits. Buying ATLUS for 140 million dollars then not releasing ATLUS games localized and in all platforms in the belief that they wouldn't sell to western audiences, would be retarded. HD versions are cheap to make and with the Xbox One and PS 4 being x86, there are even less excuses to not release them for PC. I don't like anime all that much but I'm crazy for nerd sperging in SMT 3 Nocturne, Persona 3 and 4.

... Atlus games for the PC? Now, that would something.

Wirdschowerdn

Ph.D. in World Saving
Patron
http://de.twitch.tv/ishamaruisorath

Persona Dancing game?

When+I+saw+this+GIF+I+got+all+excited+because+_3a3d99978b810b5b6c8254e4a0991e17.gif

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Persona 5 has been announced for PS3 in ... Winter 2014. Which probably means December 2014 or something like that.

By the time this gets translated it's probably going to be summer or winter 2015 ; by this time PS3 stands will have disappeared, so who knows if they will even bother ?

Martius

Liturgist
Guys, Persona 4 come out in 2008/2009 on ps2. Dont tell me that sequel on ps3 is surprise? I hoped for 360/wii u version but I guess ps3 should be even cheap later. Now serious question, when that 3ds game and Persona5 will be localized in Europe?

Caim

Arcane
Persona 5 has been announced for PS3 in ... Winter 2014. Which probably means December 2014 or something like that.

By the time this gets translated it's probably going to be summer or winter 2015 ; by this time PS3 stands will have disappeared, so who knows if they will even bother ?
Because someone should make the last truly great game for a console; might as well be them.

Hey, it worked for Persona 4 and the PS2.

Caim

Arcane
It would seem to me that given the Wii U is also from Japan it would be big there. Or do they see that as a dirty peasant console just like in the west?

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
I heard PersonaQ will be a mix of Etrian Odyssey and Persona, then I could enjoy it to some extent.

But that :dance: thing...oh my...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom