Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Inherit The Earth

Ladders & Snakes

Educated
I know a very flawed game, but guess what: it has its charm :M

The setting was actually very innovative and made you think AND laugh :M

The basic storyline was not that great and you really feel that they left things out they had planned :M

Some weird riddles with lots of searching in the wild and all.

But!

I like it!

inherit3.gif

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
In before Dra- shit.

It was OK. Fun beginners/children's game. The furryness actually had an interesting little twist to it - the animals view the (now extinct) humans as godlike beings of perfection, but a lot of the little details (that the furries never put together) suggest they drove themselves to extinction through usual human dumbfuckery.

Biggest problem with the game was that about half of the gameplay involved negotiating mazes of varying complexity, as well as a lot of backtracking through said mazes. Being a beginners' game, the remaining puzzles were hilariously easy.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
One of the adventure games I greatly enjoyed in my childhood. Don't remember that much about it anymore except for some raccoon stealing some orb and you having to bring it back, and ending up travelling quite far, coming across different nations of different animals. You also had two companions whose abilities you could use to solve some puzzles.

Should replay it sometime. Works with ScummVM.

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
Thank you for reminding me about this game. Saw pair of screenshots, but never played it.
Indeed it's fine, little and easy adventure with lots of humor. Already in the Dog castle. Still I think what visiting rat caves five times was not the best idea.

Zeus

Cipher
I actually own this. Picked it up at the hospice, along with Superhero League of Hoboken, for like $1/ea. :D

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
I wonder how many years have passed since Human's disappearance. I know, it's silly question, but buildings looks almost intact or moderately neglected, except tunnel under dam. Maybe Morphs have short life span?

Wolfus

Arcane
I had german version on Amiga [Erben der Erde :)], but it runs very slow so I actually never finished it (along with Jonathan and Biing!).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom