Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Company News Iron Tower Merger Deal

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Releasing games is so yesterday.

Kiree

Scholar
Annie Carlson said:
BethesdaLove said:
Annie Carlson said:
Gary's Mod is so delicious if it brings us things like that. I can't tell if it's more funny or terrifying. Because it is a lot of BOTH.

Insulting colleagues. ts ts ts.

No seriously, I DO love Gary's Mod, and I honestly can't tell if that picture is more funny or more terrifying. It is like the marble cake of scary and hilarious, wherein the two are BLENDED you see.

And Vault Dweller knows I give him props. Up high!
I guess you haven't followed the comic. But can't blame you for staying out of General Discussion.

Hint: Does that smile remind you of somebody?

Somebody at Bethesda, perhaps?

Pastel

Scholar
Cool. Hope they get money.
Personally I'm not impressed with what I'm reading about Cyclopean, and haven't found a reason to give a fuck about Scars of War at the moment.

Jason

chasing a bee
Helton said:
Seriously, though, we think that this merger will work out well for all parties. There is strength in numbers.
Perhaps Helton is just using the "royal we", or the less well-known "hivemind we".

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Helton is a Codexian spy who's infiltrated ITS in order to provide us with insider knowledge. What news today Agent Helton?

Black

Arcane
They grow up so fast... You won't even realize when they start making INNOVATIVE, REVOLUTIONARY FIRST PERSON SHOOTERS WITH RPG ELEMENTS

Self-Ejected

BeholderX

Self-Ejected
Black said:
They grow up so fast... You won't even realize when they start making INNOVATIVE, REVOLUTIONARY FIRST PERSON SHOOTERS WITH RPG ELEMENTS

IT don't have the talent, much less the funding to revolutionize the FPS genre within any reasonable timeframe. Besides, most of their team belongs to the demographic with the greatest risk of mental illness and long-time unemployment.

Without further financial backing and the stabilising influence of intimate relationships, they're going to fold before ever publishing anything.

Talby

Arcane
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
Well, Vince better fucking release Age of Decadence. HE PROMISED ME AN OLD SCHOOL CRPG REVOLUTION.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom