Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Is anyone getting Divinity 2?

Rakanishu

Novice
thanks phelot thanks a lot
I like the game ,so no love so far,perhaps I do a let's play Divinity 2

Phelot

Arcane
You can only get the book from the guy you rescued. If you have the book then return to the grave and light the candles. Then you can speak with Sassan.

Did you get the quest from Hermosa? Have you rescued the lost guy yet?

Rakanishu

Novice
ok in fact I had already rescued the guy but forgot about it so everything went fine I'm now unstuck thanks to you

Monkeyfinger

Cipher
Re: 1 thing

bobo_monkey said:
Even though I am not playing it anymore somebody said you can abuse the mind reading ability with save/restore.
Actually you cant, One nice thing about the game (which other games should adopt) is that items or quests or whatever that you find out about through the mindread ability, only exist or are created when you use the ability. So if you find out that Count Chocula's secret stash of fruit loops is hidden in a chest in breakfast land, then the chest is created after the mindread event is triggered. Saving and restoring will mean the chest is not there.

Chest scumming exists though. strange.

The abuse is probably using mindread, finding out that you get nothing or something crappy for it, then reloading instead of living with the XP loss.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom