Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Is Divinity: Original Sin the single most annoying RPG ever?

Is D:OS EE the most annoying RPG ever?

• Yes, I want to murder the Cheese Vendor, Charla, and the cats!

• No, I've played worse (how though?)

• kingcomrade

Results are only viewable after voting.

Swen

Scholar
Shitposter
Oh wow transphobe thinking it constitutes to an argument about actual quality

Well yeah, it's the point where quality transitions from good to bad.
Indeed, seems Owlcat devs wanted even more "inclusivity"

From the AMA by OwlcatThainen

Speaking of inclusion, there's one thing I'm still sad didn't make it to the final game. Remember the beardless dwarf merchant in the capital of the Stolen Lands? I planned to reveal later that she's a closeted trans woman, and give the player a side quest to get her a potion. Unfortunately, this bit of content got cut, so her story was left unfinished, a setup with no resolution. I'm glad that for Wrath we have better representation baked into the original module, but I still hope to one day, maybe in a later game, that dwarf could make a comeback, this time as a woman :)

https://www.reddit.com/r/Pathfinder_Kingmaker/comments/pfi3or/owlcat_on_inclusivity_in_their_games/

Good the game flopped and nobody cares about this trash besides autistic trannies on the codex.

Sunri

Liturgist
7oDb2q6.png

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
how so
is the postman going to stop acting kindly and assault someone for having an opinion, proving the racist right?
No the granddaughter will wake up one day and find itself old,used and lonely surrounded by weird shitskins talking weird languages she doesn't understand.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom