Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Jade's Ass is back "She's Alive!"

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
skyway said:
I simply don't understand what the noise is about? I didn't say that Jade is not hot, I just think that she is very overrated. Also I don't go "zomg what a cute hottie!" either when I look at her.

Exactly.
Now about the game... to be honest, if it is being controlled like a Shooter (Doom 3) or something, it would be pretty boring. I mean... just running around and... running around? o.O

Unwanted

Zinc

Unwanted
1.gif

Wyrmlord

Arcane
Herbert West said:
It was a good idea turned into a bad game.
Assassin's Creed was never a good idea. The previews themselves weren't particularly interesting.

Lurkar

Scholar
The hilarious, if sad, thing about Jade is that I don't think I ever saw her really try to capitalize on her gender. A lot of lonely nerds on the internet went "OH GOD A GIRL" and masturbated until it hurt, and then some other lonely nerds saw this and called her a whore because of it. Meanwhile she's just trying to do whatever the fuck executive producers do.

Also, Chugsworth is one of the shittier comics on the internet, and that's saying a bit.

gamefan

Scholar
Lurkar said:
The hilarious, if sad, thing about Jade is that I don't think I ever saw her really try to capitalize on her gender. A lot of lonely nerds on the internet went "OH GOD A GIRL" and masturbated until it hurt, and then some other lonely nerds saw this and called her a whore because of it. Meanwhile she's just trying to do whatever the fuck executive producers do.

Also, Chugsworth is one of the shittier comics on the internet, and that's saying a bit.
Fact is she is an idiot.

Lurkar said:
It is an ungodly piece of shit. I couldn't even read it, I was skipping through comics until I found something interesting. I made it to 200 and something and stopped. Though for a random internet comic the art is actually pretty good, someone actually made some effort on making that lump of waste.

Wyrmlord said:
Herbert West said:
It was a good idea turned into a bad game.
Assassin's Creed was never a good idea.
I myself thought the idea of being an assassin and having to research and then hunt them down was a good idea. Maybe not in the times of the crusades, maybe a more modern time would suit better.

Lumpy

Arcane
Lurkar said:
Yeah, she isn't ZOMG HOT like Volourn claims, not fuck ugly like some retards claim. Just a regular girl.
That said, I do believe she should be given equal treatment to all other girls on the internet. So miss Jade, tits or GTFO.

Hory

Erudite
Lumpy said:
Yeah, she isn't ZOMG HOT like Volourn claims, not fuck ugly like some retards claim. Just a regular girl.
Wrong. Does a regular girl in Romania look as good? No.

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
How come e-debates about girls always turn out this way? Sometimes it doesn't even seem about the girl at all, but about who can have the most impressive stance.
She's pretty cute.

J1M

Arcane
Hory said:
Lumpy said:
Wrong. Does a regular girl in Romania look as good? No.
You should have picked an african country. Then everyone could agree with you.

Chefe

Erudite
GOOD FUCKING GOD

This thread... it's...

Decline of the Codex

Shoelip

Arbiter
You jerks, I thought this was about Beyond Good and Evil 2!

larpingdude14 said:
She's pretty fugly in my opinion.
2215507044_750e728604.jpg

I d still hit her.

Nope, she's still pretty in that pic, and it looks like she got ambushed by the paparazzi. She's a good looking woman who has a role in development of video games. Get over it.

As for the actual game, it sounds interesting, but it's already been done by the Japanese.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disaster_Report

That game had some major flaws though, so this could still be worth looking into.

Dire Roach

Prophet
Will she fuck me if I buy the game? 'Cause I would soooooo totally fuck her if she asked me to. Anyone who wouldn't fuck her is a complete gay faggot.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom