Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Journey to the Centre of Arcanum - CYOA

Tigranes

Arcane
2 - Tigranes, Major_Blackhart, Monty, Kashmir Slippers, Rumsfeld, ERYFKRAD, Zorba the hutt, the grim one, Bohr, Jester (9)
3 - Gondolin, Kz3r0, Stygian Lurker, oscar, tuluse (5)

I like 3, except for the fact that Kleinmann will inevitably fuck something up while rummaging and get caught, reducing our credibility and respectability even further.

ironyuri

2 - Tigranes, Major_Blackhart, Monty, Kashmir Slippers, Rumsfeld, ERYFKRAD, Zorba the hutt, the grim one, Bohr, Jester (9)
3 - Gondolin, Kz3r0, Stygian Lurker, oscar, tuluse (5)

I like 3, except for the fact that Kleinmann will inevitably fuck something up while rummaging and get caught, reducing our credibility and respectability even further.

I'd actually counted 10 toward 2, assuming Kalin was voting indirectly in his "Hear, hear!" post. I'll put something together shortly, hopefully by Sunday evening at the latest.

LameRooster

Novice
I vote for 3. I think we stand to gain the most - preparation, snooping chance, asserting our leadership role. Maybe Maug will be the one to blunder while he's out and we could then help them both out.

Excited to see this new update!

Tigranes

Arcane
Today, ironyuri, I stayed in a 2x2 room for the last 16 hours, and I thought of you, because this is what everyone does in Arcanum.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom