Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Kidney Quest: A point-and-click fundraiser where you need to save Steve The Developer - UPDATE

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Now you got to show us.

Blackthorne

Infamous Quests
Patron
Developer
Codex 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
You really don't know? My wife is the "Angry Splash Mountain Lady". You can google it, for sure, but that's her.

i28SbKO.jpg

Blackthorne

Infamous Quests
Patron
Developer
Hey guys,

I am really flabbergasted and floored. Honestly, I can't say thank you enough - I really appreciate your support. Everyone who gave, I have to let you know how much this helps. I have a lot of bills and a lot of stress from that, and couple that in with doing dialysis, trying to keep my head above water, raising a family, etc... I appreciate you giving of yourself to help me. You didn't have to, but you did and that's amazing.

So, hopefully I will both live and not fuck up the sequel to Quest for Infamy.

Thank you again, everyone.

Bt

toucanplay

Novice
When is Quest for Infamy 2.0 or whatever coming out? I was going to wait for that to play it :negative:

When they get around to removing one of Blackthorne's dead kidneys; his body has been converting them into adventure games presumably.

Blackthorne

Infamous Quests
Patron
Developer
QFI: Roehm to Ruin is a prequel game; that's in the process of finishing. The game is done, it just needs a few tweaks and some bug hunting. Then recording the voice actors. I'm hoping to get it out early next year.

Bt

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
QFI: Roehm to Ruin is a prequel game; that's in the process of finishing. The game is done, it just needs a few tweaks and some bug hunting. Then recording the voice actors. I'm hoping to get it out early next year.

Bt

Oh.. I thought there was an update coming to QFI, or something.. I should install it then..

lightbane

Arcane
Well then, now I guess I'll have to play Quest of Infamy to see how the sequel will be.

Blackthorne

Infamous Quests
Patron
Developer
Oh.. I thought there was an update coming to QFI, or something.. I should install it then..

Well, I had been working on an update to QFI, 2.0 (Myself and Shawn Mills were working on it) but it's been backburnered; he's got a new career he's been focusing on and I decided to devote my time, what little I had, to work on Roehm to Ruin first. I'll circle back to it. QFI is fine to play, as is now. You'd probably like it just fine that way.)

Bt

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Hey guys,

I am really flabbergasted and floored. Honestly, I can't say thank you enough - I really appreciate your support. Everyone who gave, I have to let you know how much this helps. I have a lot of bills and a lot of stress from that, and couple that in with doing dialysis, trying to keep my head above water, raising a family, etc... I appreciate you giving of yourself to help me. You didn't have to, but you did and that's amazing.

So, hopefully I will both live and not fuck up the sequel to Quest for Infamy.

Thank you again, everyone.

Bt

If you live and your game is shit we're coming for that kidney back.

Dickie

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Wait a minute. I thought we were entering a raffle for a kidney. I feel lied to.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom