Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kindred Haven

Aratheus

Educated
So I accidentally logged Aratheus off in copperpot yesterday with no alcohol. I went by boat with Zamte to save him, and wandered through this small village called Kindred Haven. Today I see a post from them on the forums trying to recruit new members. I mentioned to them that if they need metal or other products we can trade with them, and they said they'd be fine with making bricks for us.

I am now officially in "omg the move is coming super stress" mode, so I'm not going to be around a lot. I told them that they could PM you on the H&H forums Barry so that they could trade. I'm going to try to trade signs with them from copperpot tomorrow, so you ought to be able to jump to them by then. However just in case I've attached an image of their location, just southeast of Hammerhead lake in D5.

kindred.png

They may show up in Kodekzia for trading at some point, so please be kind to them. They're all fairly new players and have a somewhat small village.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
We really should lock those Northern Gates so they don't just wander inside.

Other than that, more Bricks would be nice.

Aratheus

Educated
If we're going to have all the gates closed, could we get a sign for copperpot that leads to the main sign in nowa to put on the sign inside the mine wall? Nobody would have access to it but us, so it'd be secure. Now that the gates are closed, I can't get Zam to my plot to harvest.

Alternatively, perhaps a set of the south gate keys I can stick on an altvault that I will leave at the south gate? Nothing to hide behind there, so it's secure to open them with a second client.

RayvenQ

Novice
Funnily enough, that place is like, right near my old place when i first started in the 3rd world

Aratheus

Educated
Yes. The "As" along the edge there is the label for your house. I even read your runestone on the way past!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom