Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Knock-Knock - a horror/mystery game from Ice-Pick Lodge - OUT NOW

grudgebringer

Still worth a look but I'm not sure I'd have paid full price for it (I got it for $5 as a backer).
I'd support ice-picks by any means.

Castanova

Prophet
Still worth a look but I'm not sure I'd have paid full price for it (I got it for $5 as a backer).
I'd support ice-picks by any means.

I'm with you in theory but what I really want to do is support the guys who made Pathologic and, to a lesser extent, The Void and I'm not certain they're even at the company anymore, let alone involved with Knock Knock.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
They're a small studio. After a quick look, I saw a few names coming back in the credits for both games, if that matters for you.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Ah well, at least I made it run decently on my crappy laptop (800x600, how quaint!) but I really need to build a decent computer. Sadly it is unlikely to happen for a few months. :(

Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath
I'm with you in theory but what I really want to do is support the guys who made Pathologic and, to a lesser extent, The Void and I'm not certain they're even at the company anymore, let alone involved with Knock Knock.

They are at the company. In fact they ARE the company. There wasn't many changes in the key personnel.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Is there something to do once you get to a seemingly endless dark room/corridor? I hear noises but moving in one direction, changing directions or standing still doesn't seem to get me out of it.

JudasIscariot

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014
Is there something to do once you get to a seemingly endless dark room/corridor? I hear noises but moving in one direction, changing directions or standing still doesn't seem to get me out of it.

If you're where I think you are then keep moving in one direction and you should see a door to go through. Keep going through doors and you should be able to get past the endless corridor sections :)

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
OK, finished it, I'm guessing I got a "bad" ending because the guy decided to board up all the windows and that's that.

But that's not what's concerning me about this game. What I want to know, is how I get into the game's sound files. You know thoses sounds that are played when he's talking? I'm 95% sure some of that babble is Icelandic, and I'm curious to find out if I'm right.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Huh. I found a discussion on the Steam forums about what the protagonist may be saying, and pointed out that some of it sounded like Icelandic, specific phrases to be exact. I even dug up video links to prove it.

Thread deleted within 24 hours of my post.

Just how exactly can Steam be taken seriously when censorship runs rampant there?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom