Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Legends of Eisenwald Released on Steam Early Access

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
You guys could do another KSer after Legends of Eisenwald is released (not early access) for a co-op (standalone?) expansion and/or competitive skirmishes to gauge the interest.
If the current sales are any indication, we might never need another KS again :) Well, maybe only for PR and to say hi :)
Still, a kickstarter for a multiplayer expansion is a great idea. Ask the multiplayers to put their money where their mouth is, and if the KS fails, tell them to shut up forever. :smug:

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
KS for multiplayer? Hmm, yes, a good idea, but I remember our KS campaign - it took over a month to prepare, and a month to run. We will think about it :)
Just don't forget us Kickstarter backers now that your pimping yourself out on Steam, ok? :P Also, don't go massively cheap on the boxed version I pledged for ($175) because I was very disappointed with Harebrained Schemes Shadowrun Returns box. It was NOT "old school" at all! :decline: You can do better now that you are flowing in GabenGold!

Looking forward to my canvas map and postcard. And don't forget a decent manual!!

Aterdux Entertainment

Aterdux Entertainment
Developer
Just don't forget us Kickstarter backers now that your pimping yourself out on Steam, ok? :P Also, don't go massively cheap on the boxed version I pledged for ($175) because I was very disappointed with Harebrained Schemes Shadowrun Returns box. It was NOT "old school" at all! :decline: You can do better now that you are flowing in GabenGold!

Looking forward to my canvas map and postcard. And don't forget a decent manual!!
We print test some of the things, and your $175 boxes will be as hardcore as our game is :) Very special. And considering the money coming from the Early Access there is no need to go cheap! By the way, some of our connections tell us we sold more on Early Access than Double Fine's title there. I wonder if that's true :)

And here is a quote from the Steam forum that made me really proud today:
"I bought this at the same time as Rome 2 and the biggest compliment i can give it is i have played Legends for 10 hours longer than Rome."

Despite all the naysayers, I am really happy we went ahead with our vision and didn't abandon our hardcore ideas :) Now we just need to bring our game to completion! Thank you all.

Direwolf

Arcane
Just purchased. Wanted to support my former Soviet brothers and sisters.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom