Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let Me Trainwreck Final Fantasy VII For You! (Completed!)

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
aahahahah you're right, nobody loves that mini game, it's a fuckin joke.

Jedi_Teacher

Novice
Locue, please stop making fun of this game. Cloud and Sephiroth are the two hottest videogame characters and you know it.

You're ruining my, ah, childhood memories.

afewhours

Scholar
Gawd. Even to my Jap-addled brain, this entire section makes no sense! Why the hell would Sephiroth leave his sword at the scene of the crime? Why do we care about this Promised Land bollocks? GAH! This is honestly worse than I remember, and I've got a high tolerance for this kinda stuff provided there are anime laydeez to distract me.

Oh yeah, it all gets explained in the next update, right? Tell you what, Locue, I'll do the next update for you now. This won't take a moment.

Cloud said:
EXPOSITION. EXPOSITION. EXPOSITION. EXPOSITION. EXPOSITION. EXPOSITION. EXPOSITION. RUBBISH. EXPOSITION. EXPOSITION. EXPOSITION. DICKS. DICKS. DICKS. EXPOSITION. EXPOSITION. EXPOSITION. BOLLOCKS. EXPOSITION. EXPOSITION. EXPOSITION. OHGODTHEANGST. EXPOSITION. EXPOSITION. TIFA. EXPOSITION. EXPOSITION. DICKS. EXPOSITION. EXPOSITION. EXPOSITION. EXPOSITION. NIBELHEIM. EXPOSITION. THISMAKESNOSENSE. DICKS. DICKS. EXPOSITION. EXPOSITION. VOLDEMORTKILLSSNAPEOHGODIJUSTCAME.

I think that's what happens anyway.

Then it's followed by this:

sephirothcloud1bq7.jpg

Jedi_Teacher said:
Cloud and Sephiroth are the two hottest videogame characters and you know it.

Squee!

I was going to post some yuri as well, but it doesn't seem appropriate for this game. FFVII's all about those pretty mako eyes.

finalfantasyvii676fv3.jpg

EDIT: MOAR FINAL FANTASY etc. etc. etc.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
hmm oh gawd now i remembered. LOL

Kalm Dialogue is super long and worth an update.

Murk

Arcane
Endure the pain, so we won't have to.

Also my shemale DVD download was killed halfway through, so I'll need some fwap material.

GET ON IT (my dick, that is)

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Colin-Farrell-004.jpg
Hi, everyone! It's Colin and Kiefer! Andy is out remembering what he is capable of so we're taking a break from our armwrestling contest to introduce this update in his stead.
bauerarmed.jpg
I'd like to take a shit but I've already clogged up all the toilets in the building.
Colin-Farrell-004.jpg
I told you that was going to happen! Flush, dammit, flush!
bauerarmed.jpg
Flushing is for the weak.
Colin-Farrell-004.jpg
And that's all the material we have. You'll find it'll make sense as you read on. Now for the update.

----------------------------------

The gang meet up at the inn in Kalm so Cloud can explain everything for the fourth FUCKING time in the game for everyone who didn't FUCKING got it the first, second and third FUCKING time! Take it away, you FUCKING cunts!

cloudstrife.jpg
I knew Sephiroth. We weren't like buddies, y'know, but like war buddies. Y'know? We wouldn't, y'know, hang out but if need be we would definitely fuck each other in the ass one last time before we went out to face Charlie. Sometimes we'd fuck each other in the ass "one last time" just for laughs. Sometimes just because... it felt right.
barretwallace.jpg
And that's when you realized he was evil?
cloudstrife.jpg
No, no, no.

468_LETSGOBACKINTIME.jpg

cloudstrife.jpg
It was raining hard.

469_orly.jpg

cloudstrife.jpg
Yeah, it was raining really hard.

470_mfine.jpg

cloudstrife.jpg
The fellow soldiers all agreed with me, it sure was raining hard. Sephiroth neither agreed nor disagreed. He just sat there with a fixed facial expression, his lego block hands stretched out like an evil mastermind...
tifalockhart.jpg
And that's when you realized he was evil, right?
cloudstrife.jpg
No, but it sure made sense when I finally did!

471_andbequietdammit.jpg

cloudstrife.jpg
Sephiroth was a really cool dude. Nothing could rub him the wrong way! Except for a certain shemale prostitute that he kept running into. He never could deal with that sort of thing. In fact, it enraged him. "The best of both worlds, my ass" he would often declare in front of his personal high definition mirror. In the nude, of course.

472_fuckingkid.jpg

cloudstrife.jpg
Of course, I already knew this. They wouldn't have sent Sephiroth if they thought a SOLDIER rank A rookie and three nameless grunts could handle it. See, back in those days my stats were made of fail. By the time I got into SOLDIER all the really experience rewarding wars had ended thanks to a severe case of Sephiroth-ism and I was stuck with killing pigeons pooping on the Shinra HQ's roof. 0.0000005 XP each. It was hell, unspawning hell. See my Buster Sword? Let's just say that it wasn't always made out of steel.
aeris_portrait.jpg
And THAT'S when you realized he was made of evil?
cloudstrife.jpg
No. I can't blame Sephiroth for being an effective killing machine. That's just mean. No, no, no...

473_cloudisanamericanmoron.jpg

cloudstrife.jpg
There's no shame in admitting it. I wanted the attention. Anything that would give me some cold hard level-ups that could accelerate me right into SOLDIER superstardom. Whenever I saw a mission coming up with Sephiroth's name on it, I immediately volunteered. Because that meant extra dangerous and extra dangerous meant extra exp. Even if it mostly just turned out to be a bounty hunt on a rogue pigeon. But Sephiroth and I became quite the team. He killed stuff while I ran around and talked to people. We shared... everything.
Redxiii.jpg
Yeah, and you fucked each other in the ass.
cloudstrife.jpg
Yes, that too. But you have to understand something...
cloudstrife.jpg
barretwallace.jpg
sephiroth.jpg
It was the army.
cloudstrife.jpg
barretwallace.jpg
sephiroth.jpg
...?
cloudstrife.jpg
barretwallace.jpg
sephiroth.jpg
:P :lol:
tifalockhart.jpg
So what was so special about THIS mission?
cloudstrife.jpg
I thought you of all people would know that, Tifa.

474_dingdingdingding.jpg

tifalockhart.jpg
Oh, THAT incident five years ago.
cloudstrife.jpg
Yes, our hometown. Anyway...

475_orly.jpg

cloudstrife.jpg
It was a soft crash. Anyway, me and Sephiroth went outside to investigate.

476_yeahyeahsephirothisawesomeweget.jpg

cloudstrife.jpg
Oh man, if only you guys could have seen me! How pathetic my stats were back then! And especially when compared to Sephiroths! Oh man... I tell you: that dragon was dead before it could take up smoking.

477_uhhuh.jpg

cloudstrife.jpg
He's definitely well over level 60!
Redxiii.jpg
Oooooh...
cloudstrife.jpg
Yes. Anyway, for some reason I didn't get any experience after this fight even though I managed to survive. I think Square wrote something in the script about it, that I was so mesmerized about how he fought or something... Or maybe I just don't remember things as well as I think I do...
tifalockhart.jpg
cloudstrife.jpg
It's a real mess.
barretwallace.jpg
Yo! How the hell cud ya become a high class SOLDIER mofo with stats like that?!
tifalockhart.jpg
Barret, it's not for us to question the holes in Cloud's memories. Leave it to the audience.
barretwallace.jpg
But the audience is fucking stupid!
tifalockhart.jpg
Not this one. I hope.
barretwallace.jpg
A'ight!
cloudstrife.jpg
Shortly after, we reached Nibelheim. Me, Sephiroth and two unnamed grunts entered the town. I decided to talk to one of the grunts. He had felt a bit down on the trip.

478_yeahsure.jpg

cloudstrife.jpg
I always tried to cheer people up whenever I had the chance. Help them. And this guy had problems.

479_pose.jpg

cloudstrife.jpg
I don't know what, but he always felt a bit distant... lonely. I guess it was no business of mine, but... y'know...

480_whoahey.jpg

cloudstrife.jpg
Yeah, I taught him my special power-stance pose. I like to think he got some use of it. :wink: Sephiroth got really weird when I talked to him about a briefing. I think it was because he was jealous I was talking to the younger grunts.
sephiroth.jpg
How does it feel? It's your first time back to your hometown in a long time, right? So how does it feel? I wouldn't know because I don't have a hometown.
cloudstrife.jpg
Ummm…how 'bout your parents?
sephiroth.jpg
My mother is Jenova. She died right after she gave birth to me. My father… well, what does it matter?

482_yes.jpg

aeris_portrait.jpg
It never hurts to repeat things for those in the audience who failed to pick that fact up.

484_aight.jpg

cloudstrife.jpg
Sephiroth looked a bit down. I was sure it was nothing. I decided to talk to my favorite new best buddy instead!

485_letstalktothissoldieragain.jpg

486_thatstrue.jpg

cloudstrife.jpg
This soldier would make a great SOLDIER rank A operative one day. I knew it. So cautious.

487_whatamoron.jpg

cloudstrife.jpg
I tried to get a picture of myself but the moron didn't want to. I cried a bit. :cry:

488_ringadingding.jpg

cloudstrife.jpg
I should never have done that, though, because that's when he realized who I was. I ran away into the nearest building!

489_yesarenti.jpg

cloudstrife.jpg
Yes, aren't I...

490_MINDFUCK_everytimeiyellmindfuck.jpg

cloudstrife.jpg
WHO AM I?!!

491_wheredidshego.jpg

cloudstrife.jpg
I can't remember. Maybe I didn't go into this house at all?

492_itmattersalotmorethanyouthink.jpg

FACT: This is the only time when Barret will protest at you exploring the town. I would have liked it a lot more if he could have done it every time, but that would probably have made this flashback sequence like five minutes shorter.

SPECULATION: Of course, how in the hell does he know it doesn't matter?! Hmm...

cloudstrife.jpg
Oh well, I checked out all the other places in town! Like my house!

493_getyoassinanyway.jpg

barretwallace.jpg
This matters a lot. Go in and see yo damn mom.
cloudstrife.jpg
No it doesn't!
barretwallace.jpg
It's the closest thing I'll ever gonna meet ya parents, boy. Go on wi' it!
cloudstrife.jpg
Fine.

495_hithere.jpg

cloudstrife.jpg
But... I mean, it was my mom. I don't know what to tell you. She was happy to see me. I was happy too. But man, she was so damn annoying. Always cramping my style, man. Always telling me how handsome I was. Always going on and on about my length! I take those damn vitamins! Bitch would never SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP!

cloudstrife.jpg
Man, it brings me down just thinking about it!

504_yesplease.jpg

cloudstrife.jpg
After talking with my mom I decided to go into Tifa's house.
tifalockhart.jpg
You did?

505_thatswhatisay.jpg

tifalockhart.jpg
But I wasn't!
cloudstrife.jpg
That never stopped me before.
tifalockhart.jpg
And my dad was showing off his living statue trick at the Shinra Mansion!
cloudstrife.jpg
Yeah, thank god. I could never have snuck in if he was home.
tifalockhart.jpg
You're so creepy, Cloud.

506_ohyeah.jpg

cloudstrife.jpg
Oh yes.

507_jammin.jpg

cloudstrife.jpg
Oh yes, I played a little, and you better be thankful I did because it's the only way we're going to get your ultimate limitbreak later on in the game.

508_mostunfunniestjokeinthegame.jpg

cloudstrife.jpg
And I definitely checked out your underwear! :P

509_tifahavelargebreastsandneededth.jpg

cloudstrife.jpg
I love bras. :P

FACT: It's all true and nothing to be ashamed of. Women with large breasts often suffer serious back pain and a woman like Tifa who jumps around and kicks stuff into planetary orbit with the power of dolphins at least five times a day would definitely need some extra support in carrying those things around.

cloudstrife.jpg
Yes, uh, that's why I didn't take it. Because I knew you'd have to... get rid of your boobs otherwise... if I stole your bras...
tifalockhart.jpg
What?
cloudstrife.jpg
I didn't smell it!
tifalockhart.jpg
WHAT?!
cloudstrife.jpg
Uh...

FACT: Boobs are cool.
thumbsup.gif

Moving on...

510_wereallytookadvantageofyou.jpg

cloudstrife.jpg
I was really taking advantage of your hospitality, Tifa. I hope you learned to lock your door in the future.
tifalockhart.jpg
Did you feel guilty at all, you unbelievable asshole?
cloudstrife.jpg
Nope, and here's what the letter said! Ahem!

"Tifa, how are you? I just arrived in Midgar eight days ago. Yesterday, all of Nibelheim got together to welcome me. The only person that we couldn't get a hold of was Cloud. But everyone said he wasn't really that close to us. So even if we asked, he probably wouldn't have come anyway. Well, enough about him."

cloudstrife.jpg
How rude! Oh well.

"Midgar is really something. But to tell the truth, I feel so behind on everything... so out of it. Even the rooms of people in the slums are clean. Right now I'm living in the slums, but I plan to move to a really nice room, like the ones I've seen in magazines, once I make some money....but, to do that, I guess I have to find a job fast. That's right. I still haven't found a job yet. I lied to my parents and told them I found a great job with Shinra, Inc."

cloudstrife.jpg
What a fucking loser! :lol:

"I wonder if it's too late to back. Sometimes I think I should've taken over my parents' store. I just made it here to Midgar but all I think about is Nibelheim. Hey, Tifa... Is that stupid old water tower still working? Is the old man at the Inn doing well? Are my parents still at the shop everyday? Have any monsters attacked? And most of all, how are you, Tifa? It feels like I haven't seen you for years. We were all talking about you last night. Everyone likes you. But because everyone idolizes you, I couldn't very well stab them in the back. I always acted cool, but actually, I was just afraid of being jilted. Wow, if I keep writing like this, this'll become a love letter!"

cloudstrife.jpg
Ahahahaha!!

"So, I think I'll stop here. Take care. I'll write again. P.S. Write me back, okay?"

cloudstrife.jpg
Oh my god, what a fucking loser! Did you write him back, Tifa? Tell me you didn't! Haha, oh man...
tifalockhart.jpg
I'm starting to think you're teh evil.
aeris_portrait.jpg
Yeah...
cloudstrife.jpg
Bitches never understand me! Oh well, after this bit of fun I decided to go see Sephiroth. I hoped he wasn't too pissed off at me. I entered the inn... and met up with your martial arts-trainer, Tifa!

512_zangandidagoodjobiguess.jpg

tifalockhart.jpg
Oh right, how was he?
cloudstrife.jpg
I hope he's dead.

513_jessie.jpg

cloudstrife.jpg
Sephiroth was upstairs, looking out the window. He did that a lot.

514_foreshadowing-almostspoiler.jpg

515_jedi.jpg

cloudstrife.jpg
He did that a lot too.

To be continued.

In the next update: serious business!

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
'bout time !

IIRC weren't you supposed to play a certain tune in piano?

afewhours

Scholar
MOAR FINAL FANTASY! Nice one LoughCyu, or whatever your name is.

Hey, I've gone some guy commenting on MotB's contrived plot. One moment while I direct him to this thread. His head will probably explode.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
ghostdog said:
'bout time !
Jesus Christ, man, I'm doin' it as fast I can!

IIRC weren't you supposed to play a certain tune in piano?
Not yet, you do! But you only get the chords for the tune in the flashback. 'Course, most people didn't care and just looked it up on the interweb.

Also, the screenshot is wrong. You have to play a little on it. Not jam on it.

afewhours said:
MOAR FINAL FANTASY! Nice one LoughCyu, or whatever your name is.
Call me Bruce Willis, because that's who I am.

Hey, I've gone some guy commenting on MotB's contrived plot. One moment while I direct him to this thread. His head will probably explode.
Bwahahah! Headsplosion! What do you think this is? A slowbeef lp?

Lesifoere

Liturgist
afewhours said:

Now, that's just mean.

afewhours

Scholar
Lesifoere said:
Now, that's just mean.

Oh come on, you're worse than me. I've been on the wrong side of your tongue lashings before. :D

If I really wanted to be mean, I would have linked the fella to this or this.

afewhours

Scholar
Lesifoere said:
Yes, but at least I didn't flood you with GameFAQ insanity. Meanie.

<sigh> Okay, you've succeeded in making me feel bad. I've done my best to tidy the mess I've created. It may all be in vain, but, meh... I have to try.

MetalCraze

Arcane
Locue said:
kingcomrade said:
Barret is such a nigger
OMFG U R SO RACIST!

why? KC is just pointed out the shameful truth.

this update was just awesome and extremely gay, also it showed how shitty the game's writing is. the moment when "something strange crashed into our truck" and the next picture afterwards cracked me up.
I really forgot how shitty the game was.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
"Sir, something crashed into the truck."
"What is it, a moose or something?"
"No, it's a huge fucking dragon, sir."

I'll try and get an update out in a few days. It's going to get a lot shittier.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Motherfuckers! Leave me alone, I'm trying to become the President of the United States of America here!

Update tomorrow! Now chill, dammit!

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
or Hilary Clinton...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom