Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let us languish in Sanitarium (completed)

krbkkr

Novice
Patron
Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Windows thingies are not a problem for me. Please continue. Thread delivers.

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
krbkkr said:
Windows thingies are not a problem for me. Please continue. Thread delivers.

...Do you just lurk and read LPs, krbkkr?

Anyway, I think I'll try FRAPS with Irfanview or BIMP Lite. It'll be a bit more of a roundabout method but hopefully it'll work out well enough. Prolly no update today, tho'.

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
This kinda sucks; I have the screencaps ready for the next update and wanted to do them during last weekend. But then several social obligations hit in a series and will continue to do so (it's the holiday season, eh?).

I'll try and get an update in between Christmas and New Year, and if I do I'll try and make it a big one, because I'm heading to Austria after NY and'll be gone until the 10th.

We'll see. Sorry :/

Wyrmlord

Arcane
Take your time.

LPs are dime a dozen now, so make sure that yours counts, and has some serious quality.

PlanHex

Arcane
Patron
BN is away on vacation and drowning in pussy for constantly mentioning that he did a Sanitarium LP on the Codex, so I wouldn't expect him back too soon.
/stalker

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
PlanHex said:
BN is away on vacation and drowning in pussy for constantly mentioning that he did a Sanitarium LP on the Codex, so I wouldn't expect him back too soon.

I was back on the 13th. Otherwise your story is 100% true. I have found "I post a Sanitarium LP on the prestigious RPG Codex magazine, y'know?" to be one of the best pickup lines of all time.

Stereotypical Villain said:
I think this is secretly BN's way of getting back on me for never updating Prisoner of Ice (or playing Normality).

True.

EDIT: also why were you guys posting asking for updates in the timeframe I said I'd be gone in. Short attention span? :P

krbkkr

Novice
Patron
Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Brother None said:
...Do you just lurk and read LPs, krbkkr?
Oh hai BN, you're back!

I actually picked up a copy of Sanitarium over Christmas but I seem to prefer being spoonfed LPs. Maybe it's because of my experience of playing finally Blood Bowl, which turned out to be less interesting than the multitude of LPs the Codex has done on it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom