Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Face the Antarans! (MoO2) -The End- The Master Race -

Are we going Custom Race?

• Yes - Check my post for build.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - Check my post for pre-generated race choice.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

tindrli

Arcane
im starting to loosing the confidence that is possible to capture damn antarian

Rabidredneck

Liturgist
tindrli said:
im starting to loosing the confidence that is possible to capture damn antarian

It is possible, but it's damn hard. Your military tech needs to be pretty advanced, but ultimately it's down to luck if you can capture the ship before they set off teh self destruct. If you can pull it off, the tech you can recover from it is pretty sweet.

Looking forward to the hivemind vs. the guardian.

Coboney

Scholar
Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
Damn AI deciding to screw you over huh?

The computer is cheating obviously!

So your plan is to go after Antarres pretty soon?

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Music: Tiberian Dawn - March to Doom

orion2_kirsus.png
As you can see, the two scout ships are ready to be sent into the gate.

orion2_120.png

And this will lead us straight to the alien homeworld?

orion2_kirsus.png
Yes. We're really anxious about sending a probe through when the gate isn't completely ready. We don't want to alarm them.

I see. You've made a wise decision, Magistrate Kirsus. Prepare the Gateway for activation!

orion2_kirsus.png
Anus Pounder Squad, please prepare for launch.

orion2_121.png

orion2_pilot.png
This is Anus Leader, we're ready. Pre-flight checks complete.
orion2_kirsus.png
Capture all data is possible. Godspeed. Emperor's Grace be with you.
orion2_pilot.png
My life for the cause. Engaging Jump drive!

orion2_122.png

orion2_kirsus.png
Hm. No anomalies, they've made it through the gate. Video feed online.

orion2_123.png

orion2_pilot.png
Command, I have live feed uploaded. Antares on screen. Beginning my recon op. Wait, what the fu- where's my wingman?

orion2_125.png

orion2_kirsus.png
Anus Leader, report! What do you see?
orion2_pilot.png
I see...I..

orion2_126.png

Did we get anything?

orion2_kirsus.png
His last attacker gave only a smidgen of data. Computer identified it as a 'Particle Beam'. Spatial Compressors...hmm. I am quite unfamiliar with these technological concepts.

Do you think our fleet is ready?

orion2_kirsus.png
Doubtful. Our lightest ship isn't able to make the first move before they were vaporized. Please reconsider, our technological gaps will take decades to close.

Sigh...very well. I retire to my chambers. Triple your research efforts, with the war over, I authorize the reduction of workforce in pursuit of science.

orion2_002.png

The first force field technology is a joke and is completely impractical in the field. But it's a small step towards bigger things.

orion2_004.png

Our soldiers will be better equipped. These anti-grav harnesses will allow them to be more agile.

orion2_005.png

orion2_kirsus.png
These winged troopers will allow us to have the higher ground in combat. I've prepared a live demonstration.

GDI Training Facility, Sol Prime

orion2_020.png

Looks cumbersome.

orion2_021.png

orion2_kirsus.png
The jumpjets will take time to get to full thrust, but they are able to traverse terrains which most infantry can't.

orion2_022.png

orion2_kirsus.png
Also, they can also fire their guns from mid air, using the sun as the enemy's blind spot.

Impressive. Continue, Magistrate. Ah, one moment I will have to take this message.

orion2_007.png

:what:

orion2_008.png

What is our next step, Magistrate?

orion2_010.png

orion2_kirsus.png
Originally, I had planned to further our research into stronger shields, but it's too small to be of any use against the Antarans Particle Cannon, better spend the time developing a Planetary Radiation Shield instead. This should allow radiated planets like Sol Prime to terraform itself into a full-blown Terran planet.

Proceed then.

orion2_011.png

Let's see how you like this, Gnolams. Computer, get me Mentat Cyric.

orion2_cyr.png
I hear your call, my Emperor. What is your order?

Take your fleet to Gnolam space and convince them to join the GDI.

orion2_012.png

orion2_cyr.png
At once, milord.

orion2_013.png

Good. What's next?

orion2_014.png

orion2_kirsus.png
To improve our chances of capturing these invader's ships, we must improve our Fremen's battle capability even further. On top of the anti-grav harness, they will also be equipped with a personal shield to deflect...

I know perfectly what a shield is, Magistrate. Proceed, I have to take this call. What is it, Ambassador?

orion2_015.png

:smug: It's about time, Ambassador. I'm activating my GDI fleet. We shall not betray your trust again! One Vision, One Purpose.

orion2_016.png

Magistrate Kirsus, come, we must develop a different sort of weapons to counter these Alkaris' piloting skills.

orion2_kirsus.png
Indeed, the Alkari is a winged race, and is capable of flight years after birth. This familiarity with flight enhances spatial awareness, tripling their defensive maneuvers capability over our pilots.

Yes, I am quite aware of that. Your proposal to counter this?

orion2_017.png

orion2_018.png

orion2_kirsus.png
We clip their wings.

I like it. Get me Alpha Protocol. Divert their efforts towards the Alkari empire. I want all front line planets to start building the next generation fleet.

orion2_019.png

orion2_map.png

Stardate 3533.3
The GDI-Alkari War begins, the odds are stacked in our favor.

RK47

Patron
Music: Dune 2000 - Harkonnen Battle

orion2_000.png

orion2_pilot.png
I'm afraid it's true sir, recon and scans confirmed Alkari fleet is making their first move at our borders. Two fleets incoming towards Saxon and Draconis system, ETA 1-2 months.

Sigh. The Gnolams have distracted me. Our main fleet cannot leave subspace jump on the other side of the galaxy, we'll have to make do with what we have. How is the production of the Bene Gesserit-class battleship on Draconis IV?

orion2_doc.png
Still 6 months from completion, milord.

How much funds must we pump in to get suppliers and any smuggler connections to transport the necessary materials?

orion2_001.png

orion2_doc.png
Around..uh... 2778 Billion Credits...

Computer, authorize funding. *presses finger against the pad.* Transfer complete, make it happen, doctor. *Hands over the pad.*

orion2_doc.png
At once!

orion2_002.png

So much chaos as our newly formed fleets start regrouping...

orion2_003.png

I hope this pays off...

orion2_004.png

Launch assault shuttles! For the Imperium!

orion2_005.png

:smug:

orion2_007.png

They will serve well as defense. Get a crew in that ship.

orion2_010.png

orion2_cyr.png
This is the main fleet, we have arrived in Gnolam space and has exited sub-space. What shall be our course of action?

Split into the fleet into three and following designated waypoints.

orion2_013.png

orion2_cyr.png
Should we not rush over to defend Draconis?

You won't make it in time, Mentat. Now move.

orion2_011.png

Oh, this one's big. But we've got some new ships ready...just watch and see, birdman.

orion2_015.png

orion2_pilot.png
Scans complete. Dreadwing VIII identified as the enemy's flagship.

Prioritize its capture over everything else. Instruct the fighter garrisons to scramble and take out the small cruisers and frigates first. While the missile base as well as star base distribute appropriate fire among the enemy fleet.

orion2_pilot.png
Orders acknowledged. To battle!

orion2_018.png

orion2_pilot.png
This is Stilgar Cruisers, we've launched our assault shuttles permission to jump, Emperor?

Negative. Stand your ground.

orion2_pilot.png
Sir? We're unarmed. Enemy are scrambling their interceptors, we won't make it if we stay any longer!

orion2_019.png

Precisely why you should stay. Your sacrifices to catch the missile volleys and fighters will enable the star base and surface missile battery to last longer. Not to mention the detonation of your ship may engulf their interceptors in the process. Carry out your orders pilot!

orion2_pilot.png
I...I understand, sir. One vision, One purpose!

orion2_021.png

orion2_dead.png

orion2_pilot.png
Milord, I've lost my wingman. Thrusters non-functional. Hull at 33%. It's been an honor, sir.

orion2_022.png

C'mon...

orion2_023.png

YES!

orion2_024.png

orion2_priv.png
Command, this is Star Base Saxon, our interceptors just destroyed an enemy cruiser!

orion2_025.png

orion2_stilgar.png
We have slain the enemy commander and seized his ship. Your orders, my Emperor?

Kill them all.

orion2_029.png

orion2_priv.png
Yeah, put that in your pipe and smoke it!

orion2_030.png

orion2_priv.png
Star Base Saxon here, we've repelled the boarders, they blew up one of our guns and launchers, but we're okay.

orion2_032.png

orion2_priv.png
Another two birds down!

orion2_033.png

orion2_034.png

orion2_priv.png
Is that all you got, huh?!

orion2_035.png

orion2_stilgar.png
My Emperor, we have taken heavy damage. Do you still wish us to proceed?

My faithful warriors, you have battled all you can today. Your names will be engraved on the stone of Saxon tribunal. Your children will want for naught.

orion2_stilgar.png
Understood. We're setting the reactor core to critical to engulf the surrounding hostile interceptors.

orion2_036.png

orion2_stilgar.png
Long live the fighters!

orion2_037.png

orion2_038.png

orion2_priv.png
Command! All enemy ships down. The last cruiser is disabled, we're moving in to capture it. Peace through power! Long Live the Emperor!

orion2_039.png

Excellent.

orion2_040.png

We've surpassed our limitations, but can we go further than that?

orion2_041.png

Moar.

orion2_042.png

Leave, Galis. And never return. Go, manage your corporations, I have no need for your services. Ever.

orion2_043.png

The GDI stood resolute after repeated attacks as they make their move towards Alkari space from another front.

orion2_044.png

orion2_priv.png
Your majesty, just want to report, we've spotted 9 Alkari Troop Transports over orbit, they must've expected us to fold after their last attack. We're going to blow it out of the sky.

Proceed.

orion2_doc.png
Milord, the Council calls for meeting.

Oh? Really? Is the Alkari in attendance?

orion2_doc.png
Surprisingly, yes.

Dispatch the honor guards. Ready my shuttle.

orion2_045.png

orion2_046.png

orion2_047.png

orion2_048.png

orion2_049.png

orion2_050.png

orion2_052.png

Peace through Power.

orion2_053.png

orion2_054.png

orion2_055.png

orion2_056.png

The road has been a long one, we've truly ascended. We've embraced diversity and prevailed.

orion2_057.png

Each one will know its place...

orion2_058.png

As I rule above...

orion2_059.png

..all.

orion2_060.png

orion2_063.png

orion2_064.png

orion2_end.png

338 Years after the Hivemind emerged from the Sol Civil War, they have stood triumphant as the elected authority over the Galaxy.

A reign of peace last for centuries, with diversity, comes strength as many races are united to fill each specialized roles.

orion2_074.png

The Elerians were originally slated as social workers, but slowly, they've regained their freedom and were given more diplomatic roles. A few trusted ones were allowed to become fighter pilots, but ever fewer were promoted to commanding roles. The majority of the galaxy however, were very surprised when the Matriarchs decided to open the Sisterhood of Intellectual Lusts in Draconis IV. A local fanboy club was formed, calling themselves the Codex. Its followers, Codexians, continue to be the subject of derision of many mainstream critics who claimed their thirst for such lusts are old fashioned and outdated. A forum war ensued between the Elder Data forums and the Codexians which ended with the moderators banning Codexians who invaded their forums and filtering out the word 'Codex' with 'We love Elder Data'.

orion2_073.png

The Alkaris have proven themselves the best pilots in the galaxy and were assigned to squadron wings to safeguard GDI space. With the combined technology of the Trilarian Engineering and Hivemind Targeting System, they form the elite Squadron dubbed the Golden Talons.

Eventually many of these marksmen grew bored with non-challenging space combat in galaxy which they complained were 'imbalanced, too reliant the player's skills favor' and decided to try their hands at other things, like the sensational return of turn based combat simulators from almost a millennium ago. They were pleasantly entertained and came in their feathers when the recently released Mondblut Combat Simulation Software 'Citadel of Ethereal Malevolence' trounced their level 2 parties with giant lizards who swallowed their warriors whole and created a turd which poisoned their clerics with a save against 97 or death.

orion2_078.png

The Trilarian research division continue to unlock the secrets of the Galaxy under their technocratic leader, the Technology of Peace being their rallying cry. Today, many colonies undergo Gaia transformations in annual basis. Save for a few Toxic planets, inhabitable planet is a thing of the past.

A tragic shift in their culture occurred however when one of the Trilarians discovered an old copy of the Hivemind's electronic novel dubbed 'Ika Ika - Musume Chan Mai Waifuu Edition' Since then, many younger Trilarians have partaken in a more...inter-racial approach to their daily lives. The galaxy will never be the same again.

orion2_077.png

The Klackons have drowned themselves into the passion of their work. Assimilated into a dominant workforce that no other race can compete, they continue to be in high demand, it is said that no other productive force in the galaxy demands lesser pay and delivers more output than the Klackon themselves. For them, work is reward itself. A Klackon once interviewed stated with a monotonous tone that 'retirement is a death sentence to our race.'

Attempts to put them into the field of software entertainment design (a popular, booming industry) have been less successful. The mainstream tore the latest 'Klackon Fortress' software release apart and declared it 'unplayable, unfun, and has no reason to exist.' Klackon Lead Developer of the software, P'arr A'dox defended their decision to make the game play by itself, stating 'The more time we have for work, the better. Longer games tend to be unfinished. And when I return, I forget what I was doing.'

orion2_075.png

The Gnolams Merchant Consortium finally opened their trade across the galaxy, attempts to monopolize the market in the new GDI order has been very unsuccessful. Thwarted by the Hivemind's elite covert ops and telepathic market watchers, the little Gnolams finally agreed to fair trade practices and resorted to plain, old aggressive bargaining skills. Even so, the biggest Gnolams Software corporation, Economic Arts continues to buy up small, talented studios, to produce annual software packages that offers additonal content at 'reasonable prices'. Their latest acquisition, The Obsidian Tower was tasked with the development of 'Age of Torment: Decadence' which was expected to draw in the hardcore crowd of entertainment software with thousands of choices and consequences, branching romance, and epic storyline and over 100 Terra byte of Holographic animations. Turn based combat is not yet confirmed at this time.

orion2_076.png

The Hivemind holds the galactic council in tight control and the largest fleet. They possess the drive to set things right and suffer no deviation from their code of Brotherhood, no matter the cost. An elite commando unit, employed as independent agents of the Emperor was formed, blurring the line between black and white. They are only spoken in hushed tones, executing assignments sometimes on their own volition to preserve the stability of the galaxy. This order of galactic knights call themselves Grey Specters with their initiation rite taking place in a secret moon somewhere in the Sol System. It was said that the recruits drink the blood of Antarans during the induction ceremony.

orion2_066.png

One Vision, One Purpose.

orion2_070.png

The End

One little correction for my earlier statement, targeting computer doesn't actually take up space, had forgotten about that :S

edit: Aaand the game is finished while I typed the above message, nicely done, great ending slides :salute:

:salute:

Although, I was looking forward to watching you conquer the galaxy (including Orion and Antares) with some end-game tech.

lightbane

Arcane
Awesome ending :salute:

Although, I was looking forward to watching you conquer the galaxy (including Orion and Antares) with some end-game tech.
This, please use the Hivemind's time traveling machine to go back in time and see what would happen if we managed to conquer the Antarians.

DaveO

Erudite
So, what was the score and did the Hivemind make it into your MoO2 Hall of Fame?

Coboney

Scholar
Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
Great Ending RK47 and a good read as always!

Gotta add chorus to the 'time machine' crowd :P

RK47

Patron
Music : Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - Countdown

Good evening, 47. We have located an Alkari sympathizer cell blending in with the crowd at the Council Alliance celebrations. Naturally, the Authority would not want any Hivemind citizens to feel sympathy for the lesser races, mental conditioning is necessary to bend the wills of the lesser minds, but some...are harder to influence than others. You are authorized to terminate them before they can carry out an assassination against a prominent Hivemind community leader.

Here are the photographs of the targets:

01.jpg

Mark Purayah II, is the mastermind of this operation. He should be heavily guarded. Terminate him, and you may delay their plans tonight, but you MUST find and intercept both his triggerman, Raymond Kulinsky and the scout, Angelina Mason. Intelligence indicate that they are moving in funds tonight through a courier. Follow the package to their hideout. Kulinsky is rumored to be the sniper in this operation, seek him on high grounds. He should be largely stationary. Mason is harder to find, she is always on the move. Be warned, law enforcements are also on hand to monitor the situation. They aren't informed of your operation in this area, should you be exposed, they will attempt to subdue you. Use the crowd to blend in and find the perfect opportunity to strike. Any questions?

47.jpg
None. I'm going in.

Best of luck, 47. One Purpose, One Vision.

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

47.jpg
The package is on the move. I'm on its tail.

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

47.jpg
Bird's nest confirmed. Proceeding to higher ground.

11.jpg

12.jpg

47.jpg
Weapon assembly completed. Taking aim.

13.jpg

47.jpg
Subject carrying communication device. Proceeding with termination of Mark Purayah II.

14.jpg

15.jpg

47.jpg
Terminated. Packing weapon.

16.jpg

18.jpg

47.jpg
Target Mason located. Awaiting opportunity to strike.

20.jpg

47.jpg
Conditions optimal. Terminating with concealed pistol.

21.jpg

47.jpg
Successful.

22.jpg

47.jpg
Communications device retrieved. Map updated with Kulinsky's location.

23.jpg

47.jpg
Commencing disposal of evidence.

24.jpg

25.jpg

47.jpg
Final target's hideout located. Moving in.

26.jpg

27.jpg

47.jpg
Infiltration through rear entrance.

28.jpg

47.jpg
Successful.

29.jpg

47.jpg
Target on sights. Executing.

30.jpg

47.jpg
Mission complete.

33.jpg

Well done, 47. The Authority will be pleased.

RK47

Patron
Music: Hitman 2 - 47 Makes a Decision

orion2_000.png

orion2_47.png
So..all of you, have elected ME. As the Supreme Authority over the Galaxy?
orion2_alk.png
You have bested us in battle. We may have our differences, but that is of the past. Lead us to glory.
orion2_tri.png
You've proven yourself honorable in our alliance. We cannot deny that you are the galaxy's best and brightest.
orion2_gno.png
Well, where's the profit in wars? Am I right? Let's get along and do some business, yes?
orion2_47.png
I have uploaded the digital copy of the Council Agreement regarding the Supreme Authority of the Galaxy. Please sign it.
orion2_gno.png
Wha-
orion2_tri.png
We were not informed of this...but we shall listen...
orion2_alk.png
*Says nothing as his eyes narrow.*

The Council members gaze at each other after reading it. None made the move to sign it.

orion2_tri.png
We are...disappointed.
orion2_gno.png
Lunacy! How can we accept such a deal!
orion2_alk.png
We may have been defeated, but we wish to retain our dignity. We refuse. How can we allow no limit of the same candidate re-elections? You nearly own two-thirds of the galaxy!
orion2_tri.png
The limitation of alien fleet sizes, save yours is harsh...we cannot fathom why you would do this. Have you no trust with your allies?
orion2_gno.png
No colonial expansion without your authority? Pah! Might as well tell us to give away monthly tributes!
orion2_47.png
Gentlemen...I will give you. One. Last. Chance. Sign.
orion2_alk.png
The galaxy has no need for tyrant like you! If you do not take this Council seriously, we will band together and resist!
orion2_tri.png
Disappointed. We are. Extremely. Consider the GDI...dissolved if you insist upon such course.
orion2_gno.png
I'm hedging my bets, human. And it ain't on your table! I'm out!

So be it. 47?

orion2_alk.png
Wait, that man..is not the Authority?
orion2_47.png
Acknowledged.

The figure turned and fired his twin revolvers. The liquid tank holding the Trilarian Emperor shatters, the miserable creature gurgled as his life signs failed. The hapless Gnolam Emperor engaged his anti-grav harness, only to be met with a bullet between the eyes. The assassin turned towards the Alkari Emperor, Tak Tochno, only to hear the sound of shattering glass. The winged creature takes flight, away from the Council chambers.

A regrettable outcome. Ah, incoming message from the fleeing prey...

orion2_001.png

Stardate 3533.8

orion2_002.png

The surviving Alkari Emperor rallied the leaderless Trilarian and Gnolam Empire under one banner and prepare themselves to make their final stand. They have adopted the 'True' GDI symbol as their rallying cry against the tyranny and oppression of the Hivemind.

orion2_gdi.png

They have perverted our former cause and turned it into theirs. The Trilarian fleet assembled with the remnants of the Alkari counterparts as well as Gnolams to prepare for a desperate assault.

To this atrocity, we shall respond in kind. With One Vision, One Purpose!

orion2_bro.png

Peace. Unity. Brotherhood. There shall be no more falsehoods. The Truth shall be revealed in this battle.

orion2_003.png

orion2_004.png

They cannot match my faithful soldiers in battle.

orion2_soldiers.png

Now, face the fury of the Brotherhood!

orion2_007.png

The shattered galaxy cower in fear as we descend upon Trilarian homeworld.

orion2_008.png

orion2_011.png

orion2_012.png

orion2_soldiers2.png

orion2_013.png

orion2_014.png

orion2_018.png

GDI weapons, turned against them. A common sight.

orion2_019.png

Be free. Become one of us.

orion2_020.png

Hasten their destruction.

orion2_021.png

orion2_022.png

orion2_023.png

orion2_024.png

orion2_025.png

orion2_026.png

orion2_027.png

We will never stop until Peace and Unity is achieved. The final war finishes its opening move.

orion2_map.png

The GDI forces have lost two systems to the earlier Brotherhood attacks. Their fleet will not be able to cover their whole territory. I expect no offensives from them in the near future. Unless, if there's any surprises left in them?

RK47

Patron
Stardate 3535.2

orion2_110.png

Cornered. Its wings clipped. The GDI awaits its fate on the tiny, desolate planet of Lora Prime. Its 3 million inhabitants awaits utter annihilation as the news of their last fleet destroyed, and colony captured.

orion2_doc.png
Sir, it is done. The war is over. We are victorious.

Over? Far from it, doctor. Magistrate Kirsus? Are the preparations ready?

orion2_kirsus.png
Yes, Master. We have pinpointed the location of the fabled planet - Orion. Our fleet is regrouping at Trilar system as we speak.

orion2_111.png

Excellent, and the stolen GDI technologies?

orion2_kirsus.png
We've cracked most of them. Our agents are still working to infiltrate their last database in Lora Prime and grasp what they can..it's mostly outdated techs at this point, though.

Proceed anyway. I want that last colony spared to witness our greatness and beg us to take them in.

orion2_115.png

orion2_116.png

Witness our might, as we master...Orion!

orion2_117.png

orion2_122.png

orion2_123.png

orion2_pilot.png
Guardian neutralized. We're moving into orbit...scanning surface...we found something!

orion2_126.png

Our prize. :smug:

orion2_127.png

orion2_kirsus.png
Most pleasing. With this, we can develop newer, more powerful gun ships and end the Antaran threat once and for all.

Why wait, Magistrate?

orion2_kirsus.png
Surely you would wait for the refitting of particle beams to complete within years? It is much too early to strike now.

orion2_135.png

Why waste time, Magistrate?

orion2_kirsus.png
Very well, Master. The dimension gate is powered and ready.

orion2_136.png

To victory, brothers!

orion2_138.png

orion2_139.png

orion2_pilot.png
Command, we're through! Engaging Antaran defenses now!

Finally, we have arrived.

RK47

Patron
orion2_lok.png
This is Lord Admiral Loknar of Task Force Antaran. We are beginning our attack run.

orion2_142.png

orion2_lok.png
Uploading target data.

orion2_143.png

orion2_144.png

orion2_pilot.png
Look at the size of that thing...

Remain calm. Target the two smaller ships accompanying the Harbinger. While the Assault Shuttles will capture the Star Fortress.

orion2_lok.png
Acknowledge. Scrambling shuttles, interceptors and firing guns.

This should be sufficient firepower...

orion2_152.png

orion2_156.png

orion2_pilot.png
We just lost a battleship!

Can't be helped...

orion2_157.png

orion2_lok.png
Our fleet's too vast. The blast radius will surely hit our own fleet.

orion2_158.png

orion2_vlar.png
Command, the Harbinger is really laying the hurt. We've suffered 10% casualties. The Star Fortress is taking down our battleships like flies.

Just wait for the shuttles...

orion2_160.png

orion2_166.png

orion2_170.png

orion2_171.png

orion2_spark.png
We've lost 20% of fleet strength. But one of the Harbinger's escorts are down.

Shuttles. ETA!

orion2_173.png

orion2_pilot.png
Harbinger's escorts are down, targeting Harbinger now!

orion2_178.png

orion2_pilot.png
Harbinger's going critical! Brace for impact!
orion2_179.png

orion2_pilot.png
Goddamn. We lost two ships in the blast!
orion2_lok.png
Harbinger down, fleet strength at 75%. We're engaging the star fortress!

orion2_181.png

orion2_182.png

orion2_183.png

orion2_pilot.png
Our marines are getting slaughtered!

Focus your firepower on the star fortress. It. Must. Fall!

orion2_184.png

orion2_186.png

orion2_pilot.png
Err. Command, we're barely scratching its armor.

orion2_190.png

orion2_pilot.png
We just lost another Bene Gesserit Carrier. Fleet strength down to 50%. Fucking particle cannons man!

orion2_191.png

orion2_lok.png
Command, the situation is getting untenable. We're dropping below 40% fleet strength. We don't have enough firepower...

Stay the course.

orion2_194.png

orion2_197.png

orion2_221.png

orion2_226.png

orion2_227.png

orion2_lok.png
Fleet strength nearly below 25%.. Please give the authorization to retreat..

I...very well. Jump-drives reactivated. Return to our system.

orion2_231.png

orion2_233.png

...I want a casualty report once you return.

orion2_236.png

The Hivemind's glory was denied as the once proud fleet was reduced to a handful of battleships. Ah well, back to the drawing board.

:x

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom