Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Face the Antarans! (MoO2) -The End- The Master Race -

Are we going Custom Race?

• Yes - Check my post for build.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - Check my post for pre-generated race choice.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
Multiple Sarcasm said:
RK47 said:
SCO said it is impossible...but...hmm. Is it really?
Shall we make attempts to capture one?
But if you think you can do it without dangerously weakening your forces, I say go for it.

This.

As for the previous choice, I advise focusing on colony expansion, and only attacking the Elerians if the Silicoids are close to wiping them out anyway, oh Great Authority. Peace through Power.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of red bull that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.

Music: Dune 2000 - Attack of Arrakis

orion2_000.png

I have heard your suggestions and shall abide by them. We shall focus on defense and expansion within our own set territories. A small recon frigate is sent out to investigate the Elerian frontier system, the Saxon.

orion2_001.png

Tempting. A desert planet, with no star base in sight. A small fleet could capture it if necessary. Oh, except...we have to mount a ground invasion if we want to do that on Elerian colonies. How troublesome. No matter. Their empire pales in comparison to ours...

orion2_003.png

Curses. A small setback.

orion2_004.png

Magistrate Chug completes his terraforming project. Fellowship Prime is now upgraded to planetary classification type: Gaia, a lush fertile land. The Klackons have redeemed themselves. The papers will be instructed to advise the citizens accordingly. And now, back to more pressing concerns.

orion2_005.png

The last Klackon colony in Kholdan is ours. The Klackons are down to their last star system.

orion2_006.png

The poor colonists are relocated to be more productive.

orion2_007.png

Time for the finishing blow...

orion2_009.png

orion2_010.png

Unity is achieved. The Klackon minds has accepted True Unification. They have realized that there are certain roles that certain races must fulfill, and the Codex of Irrevocable Truth states this: They are fit for the role of the Servant, and we, the Hivemind, their Master.

orion2_011.png

We've armored ourselves. It's time to upgrade our aging fleets in Kholdan and Sol shipyards.

orion2_012.png

We will pursue self-betterment. With the Technology of Peace!

orion2_013.png

Oh, what's this? A small recon operations has rescued a grateful pilot. He will serve us well as a Commander of a fleet.

Refit operations have begun in both Kholdan and Sol systems...fleets are recalled.

orion2_014.png

orion2_015.png

Truly, who can defeat us? I look forward to the next Council election, where our empire will carry more votes and...

orion2_doc.png
Milord, I have urgent news!

What is it, doctor?

orion2_doc.png
Have you heard the latest galactic broadcast?

Hmm...

orion2_016.png

Impossible! Get me Magistrate Kirsus, we need to hold an emergency meeting NOW!

orion2_017.png

orion2_doc.png
If this data is to be believed, the Elerian has successfully merged the Silicoid empire with theirs.

How is this possible? Over such a short time?

orion2_kirsus.png
It is possible that both races have realized the futility of fighting one another and united themselves.

I find it hard to believe those rock creatures would submit to the Elerians. Still, how should we react? We are, technically, still at war with them.

orion2_doc.png
Well. I would recommend caution, sir. They have large swathe of territories and resources at their disposal.
orion2_kirsus.png
I recommend we strike the first blow. Saxon is relatively undefended, a small fleet of Transports protected by a larger fleet can take over the colony with little problem.

Our soldiers are not used to dealing with ground battles, Magistrate.

orion2_kirsus.png
Irrelevant. We have superior productivity. A two to one odds would simply overwhelm them. Sol will feed the assault. Khaldon will build stronger weapons for the second push. Colonizations can wait. The longer we delay, the stronger they will become.

You've thought this through. Very well. Leave me be to decide. Computer, contact Trilarian Empire. Perhaps our allies can assist us in this war, in different ways, of course.

orion2_018.png

orion2_019.png

Knowing that the Trilarians are pacifists by nature, I decided to trade away some of our technologies for theirs. The cloning center would bring our younger colonies up to speed, while the Microlite Construction will improve our productivity.

orion2_020.png

Galactic Power Chart shifted. Alkari Empire grows stronger. Computer, open ship schematic design.

orion2_022.png

Magistrate Kirsus is right, I should use Sol System to fuel the primary assault, while Kholdan construct a heavier attack craft. A battleship-class should provide the necessary incline to finish the job.

orion2_026.png

Due to our limited fuel cell distance, we will have to establish an outpost closer to Saxon system before the fleet can attack.

orion2_027.png

Sol prepares the troop transports.

orion2_028.png

orion2_029.png

The voting ends with a deadlock once more.

The Honorable Alkari Empire grants us their 6 votes.
The Greedy Gnolams are apathetic and chose to abstain.
Our pacifist allies, the Trilarians gave us 4 votes.
The cat-like Mrrshans do not care for diplomatic protocols and abstain.
Myranmar, the Queen Bitch of Elerian plunged 11 votes for herself.
That leaves me with 8 votes for myself, plus 10 from my allies.

orion2_036.png

No progress has been made so far...

orion2_040.png

But we'll change that soon as we set forth from Zona outpost.

orion2_041.png

Battleship Incline sets forth from Kholdan.

orion2_042.png

Meanwhile the Trilarian and Alkari Empire begins war. It is unknown who fired the first shot.

orion2_043.png

orion2_044.png

A lone Elerian battleship stood guard over Saxon.

orion2_046.png

It would've been a fine prize if it hadn't retreated.

orion2_051.png

We cannot employ mind controls against these telepathic bitches, we will have to invade.

orion2_052.png

For the first time, the Hivemind is forced to shed blood on soil...humiliating.

orion2_053.png

The defenders have inflicted small casualties, but we are successful.

orion2_058.png

An Elerian Battleship launched a sneak attack at Fellowship Prime but was driven away by the Star Base.

orion2_059.png

Additional Troop Transports sets off from Sol system the Elerian homeworld, Draconis system.

orion2_060.png

The Incline approaches.

orion2_061.png

Engage.

orion2_070.png

We cannot lose. Unleash the soldiers! Claim glory in the name of The Authority!

00a.jpg

01.jpg

orion2_pilot.png
That's the last drop, transport returning to orbit.
fremen.jpg
Thank you, Brother. It is our turn to serve, now. Command us, oh Great One!

My soldiers, I command you to claim this planet in the name of the Hivemind!

fremen.jpg
We hear your Voice and obey!

02.jpg

fremen.jpg
Brothers, onwards!

03.jpg

fremen.jpg
The enemy has set their machines upon us! Come forth, rocket troopers!

04.jpg

Excellent, ensure your sacrifices are not in vain, destroy the enemy's command center!

05.jpg

fremen.jpg
Beware the harvester, Brothers. Do not be crushed under its weight!

06.jpg

fremen.jpg
We have pierced the enemy base perimeters! Beginning attack! Ya-houuuuwhhh!

07.jpg

Excellent.

orion2_071.png

We celebrate this victory by unlocking the secrets of Astro University and Neural Scanners.

orion2_065.png

orion2_072.png

We will now invest in Holo Simulators to improve our workforce's morale.

orion2_073.png

The Elerians have lost their seat of power and is now forced to retreat into once-Silicoid core systems.

orion2_076.png

Relocating a population this large will prove problematic...and Elerians aren't really remarkable workers. This will have to wait.

orion2_077.png

We pushed onwards to the next Elerian system, leaving a token force to guard over Draconis.

orion2_078.png

Bootes is a good prize. Lightly guarded too, those fools were really unprepared.

orion2_080.png

Our soldiers have captured enemy technology among the colony's databanks!

orion2_081.png

Celebrations are in order...we've pushed the Elerian back further. It's time to stop.

orion2_082.png

Oh, hello, friend. Our war is going well, how is yours?

orion2_083.png

Hmm. This is a very bad call to make. If we do that, the Alkari will have no problem attacking our weaker Klackon systems. I am sorry friend, perhaps if we may assist you in other ways...

orion2_084.png

Tsk. So be it. We will stand alone.

Galactic Map

08.jpg

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Multiple Sarcasm said:
PS: If you can get to Orion and destroy its guardian, it may be the easier way to get the technologies. But the easier way is not the Hivemind way.
The secret orion/antaran techs are random. Sometimes some of them don't even appear in the game.
and he has ground combat -10% which also fucks up boardings.

Azira said:
I bought the gog bundle, MoO1 and 2, both work flawlessly in windows7.
Gog uses dosbox :roll:

And probably dos32a too otherwise it would be kinda slow in dosbox.

As for the LP:

:lol: the Elerians played a good game there, who would have thought. Must have had master telepaths spies influencing the highest councils of the silicoids.

RK47

Patron
orion2_085.png

Yes, yes, I believe you. Now begone. Doctor?

orion2_doc.png
I've scanned their system registrations and the galactic power chart, they are, the weakest race in the galaxy. They've lost their homeworld, Fieras to the Silicoid, which is currently under the Elerians.

Bah. Another puny empire. They can wait...

orion2_087.png

Gentlemen, this is our current diplomatic situation. Ambassador Llorian has dissolved our alliance after my refusal to aid him in the war against Alkari.

orion2_kirsus.png
A dishonorable, yet..necessary decision. Warring the Alkari now would only serve to take momentum away from our war with Elerians.
orion2_doc.png
I agree with Magistrate Kirsus, but I worry of the backlash in the Council meeting. We'll lose their votes for sure.

We'll make it back with the additional votes we gained from controlling Elerian space. Thank you for your suggestions, gentlemen. Let me think this through and consult the Hivemind before making my final decision.

What should be our next course of action?

1) Press the attack into Elerian space, finishing them in one fell swoop.
2) Shift our stronger fleet towards Trilarian space to seize their technological secrets.
3) Regain the Trilarian's trust by diverting our stronger fleet towards Alkari space.
4) Stop the offense and observe. React accordingly.

Why do you put all your beam weapons into one group? It makes capturing ships a lot harder, they blow up too often.

If you had put your neutron blasters like

5x nb
5x nb
7x nb

You could shoot them one at a time if the ship you wanted to capture was in danger of being destroyed. Just click on the weapon you don't want to shoot once it'll turn yellow, it'll be active again after you shoot once. And if you click twice it'll turn red and wont fire again until you click on it again.

A) press on, the cats won't probably do shit, you could keep a ship or two near their space as a precaution.

Why not make some more spies and send some to spy on races you're waring against, might as well try to steal some tech.

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
RK47 said:
orion2_070.png

We cannot lose. Unleash the soldiers! Claim glory in the name of The Authority!

Draconis IV, eh? Be sure to sent colonists of a mercantile inclination there :smug:

RK47 said:

Alll hail the Padishah Authority of the Known Universe! All heed the Messiah! One Vision, One Purpose.

Stealth edit: I advise A, oh Great Authority. We can think of entering further conflicts once the Universe is drenched in the blood of GD... I mean of the Elerians! I also advise not to worry about Council votes for now. The Elerians don't seem to be getting anywhere near the required two thirds majority, and will likely be reduced by the Brotherhood before long. What powers does the Galactic Emperor have anyway?

RK47

Patron
Desmodus Rotundus said:
Why do you put all your beam weapons into one group? It makes capturing ships a lot harder, they blow up too often.

If you had put your neutron blasters like

5x nb
5x nb
7x nb

You could shoot them one at a time if the ship you wanted to capture was in danger of being destroyed. Just click on the weapon you don't want to shoot once it'll turn yellow, it'll be active again after you shoot once. And if you click twice it'll turn red and wont fire again until you click on it again.

A) press on, the cats won't probably do shit, you could keep a ship or two near their space as a precaution.

Why not make some more spies and send some to spy on races you're waring against, might as well try to steal some tech.

Good advice. I'll refit my ship later.

lightbane

Arcane
A, put these psionic bitches to their place!

What powers does the Galactic Emperor have anyway?

This. I suppose it's one of the possible ways to win the game (the other would be exterminating all oposition, of course :smug: ).

RK47

Patron
Music:Tiberian Sun - Nod Crush

orion2_004.png

I really cannot fathom how these telepathic sluts manage to do it...now they control TWO former empires.

orion2_005.png

Advances in holographic imaging allows entertainment developers Bioware to perfect their craft and enhance the lives of lonely souls in our empire. Klackon Age XXX will feature the later inter-racial romance and intrigue of galactic scale.

orion2_006.png

A certain Hivemind Voice I've heard recommended I invest in spying. This....is a good idea. With our superior productivity we can achieve technological parity without relying on raw research.

orion2_012.png

The meaningless Council bickering continues.

orion2_020.png

With predictable result. It appears that proper domination must be completed before this is even a feasible alternative to ruling the galaxy.

orion2_021.png

Ah. It's done. Is it ready then doctor?

00.jpg

orion2_doc.png
Milord, we are ready to begin Alpha Protocol with your authorization.

Excellent. Carry on. I shall personally monitor his mission.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

mike.jpg
Alright, guard's down...now. For the cameras.
04.jpg

mike.jpg
This EMP charge should disable both the cameras and the lock!
05.jpg

06.jpg

mike.jpg
Command, if you're hearing this. I'm going in. No alarms raised so far...
07.jpg

mike.jpg
One downed.
09.jpg

mike.jpg
That must be the server network. I need to plant the bugs in there.
10.jpg

mike.jpg
Gotta be more of these...let's move on.
11.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

mike.jpg
Alright, all six bugs planted. Problem is, it won't transmit any data with all the jamming going on. Better find that jammer before leaving...
17.jpg

mike.jpg
That is one hell of a jamming device.
18.jpg

19.jpg

mike.jpg
Pfft. I need to steady my aim for the furthest one...
20.jpg

mike.jpg
Augments, on!
21.jpg

mike.jpg
Time to check whether the stealth suit prototype actually works...
22.jpg

23.jpg

mike.jpg
All done! Now time to disable the jammer...
24.jpg

mike.jpg
Command, bugs planted, jamming disabled. I'm returning to base. Out.
25.jpg

orion2_009.png

orion2_010.png

orion2_023.png

orion2_038.png

Hmm. Impressive. He has accomplished what it would take our research time years in matter of hours. I must thank Desmodus Rotundus for his suggestion. He will be honored. As for the data acquired, a portal to Antaran space, that's what the alien invaders are called? Intriguing.

Stardate 3529.0
orion2_024.png

The Hivemind fleet establishes an outpost and is able to move further into Elerian space.

orion2_025.png

orion2_026.png

There are no defenses in place.

orion2_027.png

The Mrrshan slaves will have to do for now.

orion2_034.png

A token force was left behind as we claim another system.

orion2_036.png

orion2_037.png

Kochba is a gold mine.

orion2_039.png

Our fleet encircles the gradually shrinking Elerian empire. Only disaster can stop us now.

04.jpg

JoKa

Cipher
this LP evokes fond memories...and it's excellently written, as expected. keep up the good work!

Coboney

Scholar
Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
Excellent LP as always RK47. I think Im going to go dust off my copy of Master of Orion 2 here now...

RK47

Patron
Music : Tiberian Dawn - Looks Like Trouble

orion2_000.png

The Telepathic War continues, as both races faced one another over the ruins of two former empires.

orion2_001.png

orion2_002.png

The Noble Hivemind Empire fights alone, but will make use of what connections they have. The contrast between us and the Elerians could not be more striking, we are a patriarchal society, while they put their faith in their Matriarchs. They are born with the telepathic ability, while we merely evolved to it. Blessed with sharper minds and training from birth, they are able to fend away our mind control efforts and possess superior battlefield awareness. Hitting an Elerian ship from beyond 8 km distance is a feat in itself.

Who is the strongest race of the two? This war will answer the question.

orion2_003.png

Our first Carrier-type Battleship, Desmodus Rotundus is commissioned. Integrating the newly acquired interceptor technology, it will rely on nine wings of fighters as its main offensive tool. Its engines are augmented with more power source to increase thrust and maneuverability.

orion2_004.png

The Fremen Destroyer class will focus on capture of enemy ships. It carries no armaments, and charge headfirst into clusters of fire before deploying its assault shuttles at point blank range.

orion2_005.png

The Incline-class Battleship will serve as the main cannon battery, laying down Neutron bombardment to slay the enemy crew and ease the Fremen capture operations. Its second incarnation will boast better fire control and augmented engines.

orion2_006.png

A counter attack?

orion2_007.png

How did they get here so fast?! A Fremen, two Skyways and a Mentat is all that stood between the Elerian's three battleships and the Bootes colony.

orion2_008.png

We are barely hitting them with our guns! Our pilots are outmatched and outgunned by their Phasor guns. The Elerians piloting skills aren't mere legends...But the Fremen and Mentat shuttles did their work. Against all odds, an enemy battleship is captured!

orion2_010.png

As the retreat order was given, the Mentat engine is disabled and will face death honorably.

orion2_014.png

We take our plunder and retreat, vowing revenge.

orion2_016.png

The sight of the Elerian colonists cheering their liberation boils my blood. They will pay dearly for this humiliation.

orion2_018.png

The first Desmodus-type Battleship sets forth from the Kholdan V shipyard to the front line.

orion2_019.png

While two Fremen destroyers left Sol system, eager to capture the enemy's ships.

orion2_021.png

The fleet regroups to assault Bootes system.

orion2_024.png

orion2_026.png

Realizing their weakness, the battleships fled.

orion2_027.png

orion2_cyr.png
Milord, our fleet is orbiting Bootes Prime. The Elerians have fled, but we have no transports to take over the surface. Your instructions, milord?

We will make an example out of Bootes Prime.

orion2_cyr.png
Under- ah, but why, milord? These colonists - they are innocent!

Mentat Cyril, question my orders again, and I shall have you shot and replaced with a ghola.

orion2_cyr.png
I..understood.

orion2_028.png

One Vision, One Truth! They refused to listen to the Voice! And this is the Fate that befalls those who threaten the Brotherhood! Return to Draconis, Cyril, and declare to the galaxy the atrocity that was committed here!

orion2_cyr.png
Yes, milord! The Elerians are truly butchers and without mercy!

Indeed, Brother. I weep for my children.

orion2_029.png

The new Jump Gate technology will facilitate quicker reinforcing of the front lines. Our offensive begins to lag due to the massive logistics demand. This should ease the pain.

orion2_030.png

Our massive fleet began to drain our coffers, it's time to establish a new Imperium to lessen the drain on our coffers.

orion2_doc.png
Milord, what should we do with the captured Elerian battleship?

Scrap it, break it down to pieces and study it. Take what you can.

orion2_033.png

orion2_doc.png
At once!

orion2_034.png

Good, the technological parity should lessen somewhat, but still have no equalizer to the Elerians' unmatched piloting skills. I've contacted both the Trilarians and Alkari empires to cast aside their differences and unite under the same cause. Fortunately, they heed The Voice.

orion2_031.png

orion2_032.png

Stardate 3529.8

The Galactic Defense Initiative (GDI) is established, the might of three strongest empires will face off against the insidious Elerian! Though I don't intend to share the plunder, the Allied spies should be able to distract the Elerian spy network and enable ours to work more freely and weaken the Elerians from within.

map.jpg

As we gather our strength for another push.

Peace through Power, Brothers. :salute:

lightbane

Arcane
Galactic Defense Initiative (GDI)?? :decline: I'm sure you were trying to say something else, such as the Newly Organized Defense (NOD), right? :M

Nice going, that dimension gates technology is something every AI controlled race starts with, at least on hard and up for some reason.
I noticed you left one of your ships with 0 space, you'll gain 1 more combat speed if you leave at least 1 unit of space free on a ship, it had no beam weapons so you could just remove the targeting computer for some extra speed. Which reminds me, maybe it's time to invest in a better targeting computer if your beams keep missing.

RK47

Patron
Desmodus Rotundus said:
Nice going, that dimension gates technology is something every AI controlled race starts with, at least on hard and up for some reason.
I noticed you left one of your ships with 0 space, you'll gain 1 more combat speed if you leave at least 1 unit of space free on a ship, it had no beam weapons so you could just remove the targeting computer for some extra speed. Which reminds me, maybe it's time to invest in a better targeting computer if your beams keep missing.

Good point - I took into account of the missing part, and realized, 'Hey! Assault Shuttles can't miss! Ya-houuuuhhhh!'

Fremen shuttles start blowing left and right, but who cares! They scare away battleship AIs like no tomorrow when it's one square away from capping and that means victory from enemy's withdrawal.

Another bullshit i hate is that the whole planet colonists consists of silicoids and no marines, how the fuck are they not mindcontrollable? Just because they're under Elerian control? Dang it!

RK47

Patron
orion2_000.png

The Trilarian Empire is pleased with the progress and goals of the Galactic Defense Initiative and pledged themselves to an alliance once more. Attempts to convince the Alkari Empire was unsuccessful.

orion2_001.png

The mysterious alien fleet returns to our galaxy. This time they're heading to the Pictor system. Right in the front line of the GDI-Elerian skirmish.

orion2_006.png

Thankfully, with the jump gate technology, our forces are able to rally in time to fend off the attackers.

orion2_011.png

However, attempts to capture them remain unsuccessful. GDI fleet suffers minor casualty as they took care of the incursion and make plans to push onward into Elerian space.

Stardate 3530.1

Music: Red Alert - Hell March

orion2_024.png

We've been patient. It's time to seize more systems.

orion2_025.png

Even the pirates aid us.

orion2_027.png

The Elerian fleet consists of smaller number, powerful battleships, piloted by the finest pilots in the galaxy. They were able to overwhelm both the Mrrshan and Silicoid empire. But not ours. We have numbers on our side.

orion2_028.png

Additional spoils of war.

orion2_029.png

Fellow members of the GDI exchange technology. The Cyber-Security Link will enhance Trilarian's intelligence operations, while we seek the Fighter Garrison to defend our systems.

orion2_030.png

The Elerian fleet regroups.

orion2_031.png

orion2_033.png

With our fleet in pursuit, additional outposts are constructed to serve as refueling stations.

orion2_039.png

The Battle of Fieras is witnessed by the conquered Mrrshan colonists. They were shamed with what they saw. A massive GDI fleet descending upon the Elerian defenders. The Elerians do not retreat this time.

orion2_045.png

orion2_046.png

The Fremen and Mentat assault shuttles took heavy casualty but finally did their work. An enemy commanding officer was killed in the assault, his flagship captured.

orion2_047.png

The Star Base followed next.

orion2_048.png

As well as another battleship.

orion2_049.png

The Elerians were routed.

orion2_050.png

orion2_052.png

Captain V'Larr distinguishes himself in battle.

orion2_054.png

We will give them no respite. The GDI forces quickly summon more troop transports and order the fleet forward.

orion2_057.png

The Xeno-sluts flee.

orion2_060.png

They have amassed a larger amount of troop garrison than expected, bombers had to be called into soften their numbers.

orion2_061.png

orion2_062.png

orion2_066.png

GDI forces triumphant once more. The nearby system of Herculis was abandoned as well.

orion2_067.png

Meanwhile, my loyal subjects celebrated my victory by declaring me as Emperor! The Hivemind Imperium forges ahead with its massive fleet at the head of the Galactic Defense Initiative.

orion2_069.png

Scientists were instructed to introduce a longer lasting fuel cells to ease the logistics issues.

Stardate 3531.3 - Tristan Prime

orion2_077.png

Elerian forces continue their retreat.

orion2_078.png

orion2_088.png

The once almighty Elerians are reduced to merely 3 systems in less than a decade of war.

Music: Tiberian Dawn - Fight, Win, Prevail!

orion2_093.png

All hail the Empire!

orion2_094.png

We are unmatched!

orion2_096.png

orion2_097.png

I look forward to see the Queen bitches serving as concubines in my Grand Throne. :smug:

orion2_098.png

....what? Who could've done it? Was it the Gnolams or the Alkarians? No matter. They will know the consequences soon enough.

orion2_100.png

The former capital of Silicoid Empire falls to the almighty GDI armies.

orion2_102.png

We have no need for this. Fellowship Prime provides for our whole empire.

orion2_106.png

I look forward to seeing them in their slutty outfits that I've designed. Hah hah hah hah...

orion2_107.png

orion2_108.png

:x

orion2_110.png

You're a year too late, doctor. Get out of my sight.

orion2_112.png

At last, Peace through Power is achieved. The Galaxy is tranquil once more...

orion2_kirsus.png
I believe congratulations is in order, my Emperor. I have news of the Gateway Project.

Is it done, Kirsus?

orion2_kirsus.png
No, my Emperor. It has only begun.

orion2_121.png

lightbane

Arcane
orion2_108.png

:lol: :lol: Yep, they're indeed giant bitches, they surrender to one of your allies so that they can cockblock you a last time. Anyways, forward, for the Emperor!!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom