Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Play RPGs! (Video)

Fluent

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
tomorrow (April 11), a new Tortured Hearts video goes up (with much-improved audio!) at noon EST, and at 2pm EST a new video for Sword Coast Legends, also with improved audio, goes up. :) Feel free to check them out even if only to hear the new audio quality.

guess what? I just purchased the DLC for both Blade Of Destiny and Star Trail. :D If u guys seriously want me to LP this, all I ask is that u at least follow along a bit here and there and check it out once in awhile. I'll do it, because I love u guys, even if you're clearly trolling me. Haha :D

Last edited:
Unwanted

Savecummer

Latest Doxxer Account
Edgy
FIRST!
vtjuL24.png

Fluent

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
audio is fixed now, and going forward the quality will be a lot better. pretty psyched about that.

episode 1 of Let's Play Tormented 12, an rpgmaker rpg set in israel, will be up in a few. :)

Last edited:

Fluent

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
this one
http://www.prospector.at/forum/dm_eds/dmedsdl.php

or this one
https://store.steampowered.com/app/551620/Approaching_Infinity/

also we want PICTURES let's plays... not video.. video is for faggots

my friend...thank u for the AMAZING selections you've recommended! Wow! I will definitely grab both, but I'm leaning toward Approaching Infinity because it is on Steam. Thank u!

but, alas, i am not good enough to do a picture LP. I have to go with video, it's my natural selection, and easiest for me to accomplish while also enjoying my time with it! If you'd be willing to watch a video LP of Approaching Infinity, I would more than gladly start that for u and update the thread daily. If u must have pictures I must ask that u look elsewhere, very sorry for that but it's just not in my wheelhouse to do.

Fluent

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Let's Play Tormented 12, a fairly modified RPGMaker RPG set in Israel during Biblical times, mixing The Bible with traditional fantasy, is now occuring on my YT channel.

Check out episode 1 if u have some free time! Love u guys! <3

Fluent

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
i got a few new subscribers, i think they may have come from here. if so, thank u, friends! hope to see your comments on my videos. :)

it's midnight here but later today at noon EST, the first episode of Let's Play Himeko Sutori will be live. hope u guys enjoy that and whoever wants to see the game in action gets to check it out. i had a lot of fun making it and this looks like it's going to be a fun and hopefully interesting LP going forward.

Fluent

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Episode 2 of Let's Play Himeko Sutori is up. In this one we explore the leveling up system and some of the class capabilities in the game. Also, there's a battle against goblins. Enjoy! :)

Fluent

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
hey guys! a *very* fun episode of Let's Play Sword Coast Legends is uploading now. Should be live in an hour or two, at this link. if u watch it, let me know by leaving me a comment on youtube. :) also if u watch it, i hope u enjoy! i love making these. <3

ValeVelKal

Arcane
Why should we watch your let's play and not, well, everyone's else. What makes you special ?

Fluent

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Why should we watch your let's play and not, well, everyone's else. What makes you special ?

great question. well, i don't think i'm special, for one. i just really enjoy sharing these amazing games and fun times i had with them with others. i don't monetize, i don't do it for an ego boost, i don't want anything from anyone except interaction. I just love sharing, so i would urge anyone who loves to tag along for the ride to come join me. :) game-wise i'm also quite thorough if i say so myself, but not the greatest rpg player ever. i go slow, and methodical, not fast and speedy. i take my time and i don't talk fast, either. i'm trying to cultivate a very chill atmosphere overall. oh, and i (poorly, very poorly) voice all the characters in the games! :D

thanks for the question, Vale! much love. <3

agris

Arcane
Patron
i love u guys when you love constantly, doesn’t it demean the value of true love? Love is special, it shouldn’t be handed out like a compulsive smiley at the end of every post.

Food for thought.

Fluent

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
i love u guys when you love constantly, doesn’t it demean the value of true love? Love is special, it shouldn’t be handed out like a compulsive smiley at the end of every post.

Food for thought.

thank u agris for sharing that. i appreciate u, bud. love is the simple, natural state that we all exist in, beyond the social masks that we portray to other people. God is love. it's natural. God is good and it's just a pleasure to share the vibes! thanks again for the food for thought. it's an interesting take. take care, buddy. <3

Fluent

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
hey guys. here's a new underrail ep. had a lot of fun playing, hope u guys enjoy if u watch! <3

Fluent

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
hey guys. :) here's today's Sword Coast Legends. pretty good dungeon crawl in this one, albeit a pretty small dungeon. Lots of good battles, though, so check it out if u feel like it. Take care. <3

and also, here's today's Himeko Sutori. quite an epic battle, it was our first "larger scale" type of war battle, and it was pretty awesome! if u do watch it i hope u enjoy as much as i did playing it. :)

and finally, for something different and new, feel free to check out my Age Of Fear 3 LP, for the Dryad campaign. it's a very good turn-based crpg! hope u enjoy. :) <3

Last edited:

Fluent

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
hey guys! here is the battle in Himeko Sutori which turned into an absolute bloodbath and I ended up losing several units. Hopefully it's pretty fun to watch as it was to play! <3

Fluent

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
hello all. :) here is a very wicked battle episode of Sword Coast Legends. It was super thrilling and fun to play, I hope some of that comes across in this video! :D Also, a new Underrail video is coming in an hour or two on my channel. Hope you're all doing well. Take care. <3

Fluent

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
hey everybody! :) here is an Age Of Fear 3 video, part of my LP, and in this one I am after the treasure of the Elementalist DLC! :D if u watch i hope u enjoy! <3

Fluent

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
hey guys! even random side stuff in Age Of Fear 3 is cool and interesting! if u watch as always, I hope u enjoy. Love yas! <3

and here's me playing underrail (blindly) on Hard (and poorly) and jussssst managing to get by! lots of fun. :)

Fluent

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
hey peeps. :) here's me figuring out that SIDE BATTLES IN AOF3 ACTUALLY LEAD TO NEW CONTENT (SIDE QUESTS ETC.) !! what a revelation, lol. the battles are not only FUN and challenging, but they progress the game as well! check it out...

Fluent

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
hey guys! here is episode 1 of a new LP, for the brand smacking new Age Of Fear 4: The Iron Killer! It's another great Age Of Fear game, with a killer story and crew, and lots of nerdy RPG elements! So sit back, relax and check it out, if u wish. If not, that's cool too! Here it is:

Fluent

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
:D

:lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom