Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Let's play the Bards' Tale

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
stone road

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
rOyuooF.jpg

w4ysc4r.jpg

jwkEufQ.jpg

We have 10 "fate points" available which can be used to undo a choice.

Do we use one fate point or accept our fate?

7mCKlu6.png

pcHQw8l.png

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Heh! That was fun. Nah, not convinced. Never liked green girl. But I'll go with what the rest of you think. I'll abstain here.

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
We’ll keep green girl alive for now.

zMnpUxJ.jpg

3eWueEp.jpg

CHAceJx.png
3p1o0H5.png

4oWkRVe.png
TUgpz0x.png

Next up we are teleported to the village of Rost.

IegvO0T.jpg

I6bmjR7.png
RJ9TDd0.png

There’s a choice whether to be naughty or nice:

- Calm down, I didn’t mean to tick you off. I’m a friend and mean no harm.

- Listen, old man, tell me where I can find Daragast Liar or I’ll beat it out of your ass.

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
YMYu9mg.jpg

Ancalimo is a methodical and calculating elf, a soldier who takes care of the dirty work. When he’s assigned to a mission, he knows no limits. He’s an old acquaintance of Leon.

Cunning and stealthy, he excels in fighting using daggers and other short ranged weapons. He has a wide array of throwing knives at his disposal and a wrist crossbow for wider ranges.

He’s a natural born killer, who has learned to keep feelings out of his life to better achieve his mission. His detachment is due to a cruel and violent past.

As Ancalimo, your adventure will be rife of deception and moral dilemmas. Wickedness, more often than not, is not innate but is kindled by external causes. Events which were truly devastating in Ancalimo’s life.

SX6964D.jpg

7A4pYTp.jpg

PJDgA9q.png
sHaYqjA.png

UDaWWvA.png
ED78BBo.png

jnOQzDt.png

eOZwqYx.png

CappenVarra

phase-based phantasmist
Patron
wait, what?

interested, but test her first

also some of the images are mixed up a bit?

Kz3r0

Arcane
accept

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom