Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Let's Play The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind

Tigranes

Arcane
Yeah... watching LPs of extreme metagaming is NEVER fun. Unless it's a little known lulz or something. (Not to mention I'd probably be bored if I played in this way, too.)

Will keep tabs on this and hopefully its building up to something though.

DraQ

Arcane
Yeah... watching LPs of extreme metagaming is NEVER fun. Unless it's a little known lulz or something. (Not to mention I'd probably be bored if I played in this way, too.)
Bored? I'd probably go comatose.
Will keep tabs on this and hopefully its building up to something though.
I can't imagine what would that be.

Maybe the OP buckling under pressure and admitting that he was gangbanged by entire bethesda team and has been irrationally butthurt about Morrowind ever since?
Nah, still wouldn't cut it - not enough to justify sitting through this dreadful slog of an LP.

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
Lol I knew he was going to go for the boots of blinding speed first.

Troll LP I guess.:balance:

Wyrmlord

Arcane
I just checked the other Morrowind LP by Ulayno.

That one also broke down as the player simply decided to cheat from get go.

okashii

Novice

After using recall to get back to Balmora, we hire a silt strider once again.

From Ald-ruhn we levitate to the center of Vvardenfell where we hope to find and destroy the source of evil that plauges the land of Morrowind.

Why is my picture here?

We avoid the cliff racers on the way using amulet of shadows.

First we need to obtain two weapons: Sunder & Keening.

The first is in Vemynal. We use our amulet of shadows and keep going forward untill we reach this area:

From the upper floor we are free to launch missiles at Dagoth Vemyn.

Once he is dead we jump down and loot Sunder off his corpse, then exit the way we came.

The second one is even easier to get. Pass the Odrosal entrance there is a locked door on the right, which we open using a spell we bought earlier. Inside the room there is a ladder leading to a small area where the sword awaits for a new owner.

Now it's time to enter the Dagoth Ur facility

The dwarven crank on the left opens the seal around the entrance.

Before entering the lower facility on the right, we stop at a small room on the left, where we aquire a Blood Feat Shield from a fallen hero.

Pass the lower facility we enter a cavern section where we are greeted by Dagoth Ur himself.

"Dagoth Ur weclomes you, Nerevar, my old friend. But to this place where destiny is made, why have you come unprepared?"

Using our health absorbing shield and scrolls of hellfire from afar, we defeat him before he manages to run up to us and kill us in melee.

Once we defeat him he will reappear in the next area which we can now enter.

"What a fool you are. I'm a god. How can you kill a god? What a grand and intoxicating innocence. How could you be so naive? There is no escape. No Recall or Intervention can work in this place. Come. Lay down your weapons. It is not too late for my mercy."

We levitate past him, down onto a brige and towards the heart, however he quickly teleports behind us so we fly away from him untill his brilliant AI makes him fall down into the lava below.

It's over Dagoth Ur, I have the high ground.

We drink the 20 potions to increase our health enough to survive the damage recieved from Sunder & Keening for not having a Wraithguard.

First we strike the heart with Sunder once,

then slash it five times with Keening.

Oh yes, we have to flee, but not untill I write all this down in my journal.

We levitate back from where we came and turn the crank on our right to exit.

Before we manage to use our recall amulet a mysterious figure appears and stops us.

I'm not kidding you, this is the ring we recieve from the hands of a goddess for completing the main quest.
Now i know why the tutorial ring was so important - it would have been far more useful than this piece of crap.

"...and must defend..."

Must? :smug:

I'm afraid I'm too busy..

..dying out of boredom.

:yeah:

Now we are finally free.

"To cheat death is a power only one has achieved..." *player-> Resurrect*

"Stand up, there you go. You were dreaming..."

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
tNG6r.gif

Wyrmlord

Arcane
Someone should totally do a Deus Ex LP where you skip Liberty Island by throwing a gas grenade at the UNATCO entrance.

Wyrmlord

Arcane
Yeah, a Deus Ex LP solely for breaking the game.

LAM climb all the way to the top of Hong Kong.

Find a Triad leader there.

Convince him to jump down.

Hide behind police when he attacks you.

Force the Triad leader on a killing spree.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom