Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Play... the Muriad! (4X Grand Strategy)

The Barbarian

Liturgist
Ho-kay, new ETA: tomorrow. Conan knows, he sounds as if he is on repeat, but bear with him. Those of you who know what your orders are going to be already, go ahead and send them in, it will speed up the processing period. The update itself will be out on the weekend, after everybody has sent their orders in - including brother laclongquan, who should be back from his trip well before then.

Many thanks for the avatar e-mail, brother Azira!

And Destroid: the Barbarian resides in that hive of scum and villainy known as 'Melbourne'. Its Western suburbs, actually. Where the men are men and the sheep are wary.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
If that is the case, then...

Orders have been sent, let the dice fall where they may.

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
I haven't received my sheet yet either, so I think it is safe to assume they haven't been sent yet, as that makes three confirmed non-receivers.

I have a nagging suspicion that in some respects, this project is a bigger undertaking than The Barbarian's previous labours here in the Playground. He deserves our :bro: and :salute:

Damned Registrations

Furry Weeaboo Nazi Nihilist
I hope he's enjoying this as much as we are. I don't know about the rest of you, but I've left almost all of the details of my empire up to his imagination, figuring he'd probably enjoy having more freedom to play with another empire's narrative more freely. I'm quite happy with the history of the Mobian struggles and the descriptions of their leaders.

A thousand :bro: to you, Barbarian!

Damned Registrations

Furry Weeaboo Nazi Nihilist
In place of the barbarian, I will now narrate the fate of Muria:

Mobians kicked everyone's ass. The end.

CappenVarra

phase-based phantasmist
Patron
Cease your feminine laments, it does not become proud leaders of our founding tribes. I'm sure whatever business is keeping Conan from updating the chronicles, he'll be back once his bloodlust subsides and the bodies of girly man have cooled down. I'm more interested in the fate of the Inui now that Orgasm has been banned again... Rat diplomacy indeed.

Banned Alt

Novice
I'm more interested in the fate of the Inui now that Orgasm has been banned again... Rat diplomacy indeed.
Dont get your hopes up and get in line!
The Inui will lead their sons to the chalice of cum no matter what!

I'd be more concerned about the Barbarian being depressed and lazy.
If he were a man of honour, he'd drop by and say its dead.
Alas he is not, nor a scholar or gentleman.
M:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom