Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Play... the Muriad! (4X Grand Strategy)

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
dontstopbelievin.jpg

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
This is my character sheet from turn 0:

Player Sheet: Costalians
Player:

Azira

Turn:

0 - 0 turns / 0 years of historical significance

Active: oRE to 50RE (Recorded Era)

Provinces:

27 – Hiradi

Population:

145,000 (10,000 in urban centres)

Significant Historical Figures:
  • Tiagon Adelric: inventor; thinker; polymath; (born PRE, died 32RE)

Military:

A poorly equipped and disorganized collection of communal militias; solely concerned with protecting local communities; poorly armoured; armed with spears and billhooks; use some horses and pack animals

Economy:

Sprawling agricultural economy producing a healthy annual surplus; wide range of crops grown; significant herds of animals kept; sophisticated agricultural tools; very little trade; insignificant mining; insignificant crafting; small villages and large estates

Politics:

Each community is led by a local council of elders; very little central authority; population votes in major decisions; population largely respects council authority

Culture:

Very few cultural artefacts; no significant literary tradition; local customs and traditions; local reputation and prestige

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
That is of course from turn 0, and as such you might imagine things have moved forward since then. :smug:

As I still bear hope that this LP will continue eventually, I won't be giving you the updated player sheet. However, this small peek into the Costalian culture could probably, as is, give some valuable hints to what focus it has. M:

Running Fox

Educated
Queued
Barb was writing all the sheets and sending them to us.

Still fucking disrespectful to drop off the face of the planet like that, without a word.
Better be fucking good reason like the last time.

I know that I am a petty and hateful man.

Hoodoo

It gets passed around.
In these dire times, with our venerated chronicler lost mysteriously in the aftermath of the Great Schism, maybe it is time for a new chronicler to take up the mantle? If indeed there is any such man to match such an awesome task.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Goddammit you gave me false hope. Here's to hoping the Barbarian is living it up somewhere, though.

Damned Registrations

Furry Weeaboo Nazi Nihilist
Yeah these random bumps to this are kind of annoying. I have the thread watched in ase he posts here but every time it's just someone bumping it, but if I don't check then I won't get the alert if he actually does come back because the old one is still pending.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom