Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's play UFO: Enemy Unknown - Update #25: It's on!

eklektyk

Erudite
me me me me me !!!!

me want kill alien and die gloriously! :P

lightbane

Arcane
So, did my other clone died horribly? If so, then use another one, until the last of the xenos scum is death the fight will not be over!!!

Tails

Arbiter
Darth Roxor said:
I was actually wondering about that before posting since I lost track of cannon fodder in this LP, you filthy slacker, but I was far too lazy to check.
It's good to see you volunteering for dual stun-rod scout.

lightbane said:
So, did my other clone died horribly?
I think you are in US fuckin A, comrade.

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
That was a pretty long break, I should have recovered from dying by now. Ready for action once again!

Tails

Arbiter
I'm proud to see so many volunteers to replace fallen comrades :salute:

even if there will be probably no update till September

Hieromancer

Educated
Ah, my long-awaited end. Every bit as magnificent as I'd thought it'd be.

Now, let's see. I'm generally in support of iron man, but you seem to be achieving an ever-higher turnover rate, so if you have a lack of new recruits feel free to dig up my grave and bring Mierohancer into the fray to fight the good fight, whenever it is that you may be waging this good fight you not-updating bastard, you.

chzr

Erudite
The Brazilian Slaughter said:
I would love to see a TFTD or a X-Com Apocalypse LP going around, too. If I had internet back home, I would do a X-Com Apocalypse LP.

might accept challenge since imageshack raped mah lps anyway :M

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom