Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Let's purge the Xeno in Xenonauts (Ultimate doom expansion set for terra)

Tytus

Arcane
Just read the entire thread, and I wish to join the Emperor's Finest to defend his Imperial World from the vile Xenos. We need to avenge LundB.

Burn the Heretic. Kill the Mutant. Purge the Unclean. All Xenos must die.

Also let me do cover-shooting combat. I was good at it in Mass Effect :popamole:

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Update will be tomorrow. Tonight I am out in town.

Sent from the crapper, on my crappy phone.

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Just for that, it'll be 23:59:59 local time. :troll:
I'll be thinking of you as I sharpen my knives.

I'll give you a hint as to what happens:

tumblr_m2etgrvuoQ1qizfmwo2_250.gif

tumblr_m2etgrvuoQ1qizfmwo4_250.gif

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DEMAND AN EARLY UPDATE

Multiple UFOs down, many more in the skies. The interceptors return to refuel. The small scout crash site is targetted by an airstrike, while the medium gets a ground team.
HvHZVJW.jpg

First contact is a drone. The rookies are sent to deal with it. If it's alone, they get valuable experience at low risk. If it isn't, then no veterans will die in the ambush. :troll:
oQDso2L.jpg

The drone is content to kill a raghead civvie. Mothermachinae claims the killing shot.
BHpgZvI.jpg

The main force of aliens are green, terminator-like robots. Ashery claims the first kill of this new enemy of the Empire.
Mxbs9VU.png

More of them advance through the treeline. They appear to be utterly fearless. Flashbangs have no effect on them, nor stun gas or suppressive fire.
ySBwq4G.jpg

High explosive rockets, however, seem to work adequately.
ncfpJLz.jpg

The rookies continue skeet shooting while the veteran Kool Krew focuses on the walking robots. Stabby claims a kill.
WEUpUEi.jpg

While Undead phoenix tries to draw the fire of one of the androns. The automatic fire it's been shooting down the road has kept Angelo and Ashery from getting decent return fire.
CgFMLCt.jpg

The bait works—at the cost of Phoenix'es shield
iu7X1Z6.jpg

Angelo is swift to punish the alien for switching targets!
6N9WFwD.jpg

The outside sweep is concluded. The Krew reload their weapons and prepare to storm the UFO.
7YpoI7L.jpg

Azira opens the game with one of our new Alenium rockets. It damages an andron, but does not destroy it. The cover inside the ship is also cleared away.
hNN8XhA.jpg

Tindrli hunkers down behind his shield while we wait for the Androns to walk into our line of fire.
Ipnu9QJ.jpg

At which point CIS Sis does the legacy of LundB proud. :salute:
JlISoWs.jpg

As we move further in, Tindrli comes under fire. His shield melts and he sustains minor injuries.
AFBTcVT.jpg

But Angelo finished off the xeno before it can fire a secodn shot.
Mo7uNLE.jpg

The remaining aliens are barricaded in the rear of the UFO. A reaction-fire killing zone is set up.
5PPVoDx.jpg

And the remainder of the aliens fall to CIS Sis and Angelo.
3FPXBAn.jpg

A textbook operation. Stabby earns a medal for 5 total kills. :salute:
ihBT0N4.png

Meanwhile, on the Geoscape, the Aliens have started an aerial terror site.
jva8n9U.jpg

AND a ground terror site at the same time.
ZFibtOe.jpg

4aSBfp8.jpg

There's no time to waste if we want to make it to the terror site. The dropship is redirected from its return to base to bring the crew to northern Russia instead.
rwePss9.jpg

Meanwhile, 2 Foxtrots and a Condor are scrambled to handle the aerial terror site.
IIREqus.jpg

The alien fighters break off to intercept us while the bomber backs off. Foxtrot 2 hits the afterburner and goes straight for the bomber, while foxtrot 1 tries to lure the fighters into chasing it. This should allow the condor to get close enough to shred them.
EcIXSjs.png

Foxtrot 2 manages to get its missiles off, but does not destroy the bomber.. The gambit worked, and the fighters are destroyed with only minor damage sustained by the foxtrot. The remaining aircraft now turn their attention on the bomber.
TmPX8uG.png

The second foxtrot is barely in range for a missile lock. Unfortunately, the bomber seems to be turning towards it
rlRXKe7.png

And it's mutual destruction! Aerial terror site is cleared. But the lack of the foxtrot may become a serious problem during the next wave of UFOs.
ItrewnO.png

Our scientists finish their initial analysis while the ground team is still en route to the terror site
Bj8UkHi.jpg

wjXD9FU.jpg

f4rAl7Z.png

The terror site is reached at midnight. I briefly considered lingering in the area until dawn, but it was unlikely the terror site would've remained for that long.
DQkCwbp.jpg

More terminators—the eggheads in the lab refer to them as Androns—are lurking right outside the dropship.
LyfpGeY.jpg

The first soaks up a ridiculous amount of fire before Azira finishes it off with a rocket.
XEROpBp.jpg

The team tries to spread out, but there is precious little room to maneuver. More terminators join the firefight at a steady pace.
ObDBJrs.jpg

During the alien turn, shots come in from the left side. Tindrli is taken out.

vader.jpg

:salute: RIP tindrli :salute:

CIS Sis tries a flanking maneuver, but runs into even more terminators.
uV14plV.jpg

As long as the saucers are peppering us with suppressive fire, we can't move anywhere. And we're all in a really bad spot. Angelo tries to take it out, but fails.
v60PopO.jpg

He moves aside, and Ashery steps up to finish the job.
BG7obuv.jpg

More terminators pour in. The first is cut down by reaction fire.
6e4K9dE.jpg

But a second arrives from behind the coal carriage and shoots Angelo in the face.
U7Ty3HT.jpg

vader.jpg

:salute: RIP Angelo85. Noodnight, sweet prince.

The andron that murdered Angelo turns on Ashery next, shooting him in the gut.
S8XqPle.jpg

Stabby avenges Angelo. Our situation here is untenable. A general retreat is ordered.
WBcYd7u.jpg

Ashery lays down covering fire while people are pulled back.
7xTZrah.jpg

...alongside Mothermachinae, who claims a terminator.
n0fDSXF.jpg

CIS Sis races towards Ashery with a medkit to staunch the bleeding.
Hbb3fC4.jpg

Azira spots a flanking attempt. A rocket damages the terminator, but is not enough to stop it.
riUwt1b.jpg

Since there's still a chance he'll make his saving throw, Undead Phoenix reclaims the body of Angelo from where he fell. there aren't sufficient time units to reclaim his weapon as well.
hZ9AzYB.jpg

The aliens are relentless. A terminator sniper gets a shot in on ashery, who slumps to the ground before CIS Sis can administer healing.
sUlvBNf.jpg

vader.jpg

:salute: Rip Ashery. Your shots mainly hit your allies and civilians.

2EZoueW.jpg

CIS Sis storms out of the dropship again to cover Aziras retreat. As the damaged andron closes in for the coup de grace, she fires a salvo over Aziras shoulder and saves him. :salute:
iStb7Et.jpg

But the Terminators have locke don to Undead Phoenix. Suppressive fire keeps her from retreating into the dropship with Angelos body.
u86T04q.jpg

Mothermachinae and Stabby take down another Terminator. But their clips are running low. Time to blow this joint.
Vhk29IB.jpg

CIS and Azira GIT TO DA CHOPPA
8Re0i4J.jpg

But Undead Pnoenix is cut down by reaction fire in front of the side door.
VkfZ61W.jpg

vader.jpg

:salute: RIP Undead Phoenix. You were the bravest of shieldmaidens. :negative:

No more civilian screams are heard during the alien turn. All the terminators must be moving toward us.
e0b2etn.jpg

Mothermachinaes courage fails her
FAwy8pU.jpg

Stabby GITS TO DA CHOPPA
6Tso13K.jpg

But there is nothing we cna do for Mothermachinae.
UOmnBUA.jpg

Ox7ytXu.jpg

:salute: RIP MotherMachinae. You died a heroes deff.

DA Choppa lifts off, and the ships of the holy Ordos prepare the warheads for Exterminatus.
U2L8fQs.jpg

tumblr_m2etgrvuoQ1qizfmwo5_250.gif

TcW8qcN.png

tumblr_m2etgrvuoQ1qizfmwo6_250.gif

nvJ6no0.jpg

Funds that were going towards ourt next interceptor are instead diverted to replace the equipment we lost in the Siberian Apocalypse.
qGooE1t.jpg

Our scientists finish Alenium research, which will lead to stronger armour. Who knows how many might have lived if we had but had better protection with us? :negative:

pDhtmHv.png

sJ5JS5K.jpg

The situation remains dire as November comes to a close.

ySyO6RE.jpg

Calling new recruits:
ERYFKRAD, Storyfag, Scrooge, eklektyk, Comte
PPPrepare-For-Glory1.jpg

0be360122859be5b172cf031457db59ce998c0d30732950f7d8b9cc33a92fc0a.jpg

Kipeci

Arcane
Neat. Could I sign up for when enough of the new recruits pass through the meatgrinder?

Scroo

Female Quota Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex 2014 Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Alright let's do this!

I shall avenge the deaths of our brothers and sisters fallen in the great rape that took place in Tiksi! And by avenge I mean that I will probably die within the first Mission!

3346_1.jpg

The hard times have only just begun.

Also I'm prepared to die for the Emprah.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom