Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Read Let's Read: Fear Agent (sci-fi comic)

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
IFRHz.jpg

Vxa1S.jpg

B6oX0.jpg

RURvs.jpg

H48uT.jpg

NUX8e.jpg

YrCvt.jpg

BozhB.jpg

Pajvv.jpg

IdBox.jpg

0LX4m.jpg

War97.jpg

ZpFDb.jpg

gvrDS.jpg

ffNsq.jpg

Tqyqr.jpg

gULL8.jpg

Z8mEp.jpg

69Wrj.jpg

beb5u.jpg

tQvgK.jpg

35sEZ.jpg

ExTgv.jpg

PZoQJ.jpg

lightbane

Arcane
^That. It's hard to feel sympathy for an alien species that nearly wiped out humanity and killed everyone you knew (and loved).

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
^That. It's hard to feel sympathy for an alien species that nearly wiped out humanity and killed everyone you knew (and loved).
Plus, the Swpaa fella only showed up after shit had hit the fan, and the Dressite homeworld was purged. It's all a sham I say. They don't care a fig about Earthlings, any of them. But one of their Own gets annihilated, then they suddenly take an interest.

Huston's a goddamn hero and should be lauded as such. :bro:

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Haha, I'm glad that everyone agrees with my general "hate the Dressites" viewpoint.

That said, a choice! There's three arcs left (Hatchet Job, I Against I and Out of Step) constituting issue 17-32. There's also issue 16 (a separate story), Nothing to Fear (a bonus issue) and more extra stories from comics 21-30. I always fear those extras take one out of the story, so I prefer to publish em separately. Choices are:
a) post 16, Nothing to Fear and the extras now, then go on to Hatchet Job (my preference)
b) post those bonus stories after the final comic (bleh, who would read em)
c) leave them in their place as originally published (meh)

Lemme know what you think. I'll probably go with a) if no one objects.

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
A for the landslide, indeed. I'll update later today, assuming my internet doesn't crap out (it's been acting up of late). Need to check all the stories to be absolutely sure there's no spoilers in 'em, though I think the Last Goodbye is the last story-arc they refer to (they pretty much all take place between the Dressite genocide and issue 1, chronologically, as far as I can tell)

ZERTEEB-THUM

SoupNazi

Looking forward to it!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom