Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Log out thread

Question about (Are you Fuckin sure you want to log out?

• Total voters

tindrli

Arcane
i wonder how many Codexiands are actually bothered with this retard feature which is
Are you sure you want to log out??? coz i just dont have words nor do i know any to describe the level of retardiness of this feature.

i was pretty happy with the old one which was press log out and log out for good

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Or a feature that asked "Are you sure you want to log in? Really? Once you log into the Codex there is no escape. NO ESCAPE"

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
i wonder how many Codexiands are actually bothered with this retard feature which is
Are you sure you want to log out??? coz i just dont have words nor do i know any to describe the level of retardiness of this feature.

i was pretty happy with the old one which was press log out and log out for good

Are you sure you want to start a thread about being sure if you want to log out?

Actually, now that I think about it, maybe we should change the notice to ask "Are you sure you didn't want to press the donate button instead?".

:smug:

Glyphwright

It's perfectly possible to accidentally click the log out button, which would make it annoying to have to log back in again, if the system didn't ask for confirmation. OP is a faggot.

tindrli

Arcane
HEY IM NOT FAGOT MOTHERFUCKER!!!!.. and shit, i was careless and i started this thread and i think im gona regret it but still :love:

tindrli

Arcane

Why would someone ever use it?

Crap i dont know.. maybe you dont want to someone else be using your account on some computer that you used to actualy LOG IN!!!.. btw that was not the point.. i made this shit coz im pretty tired of confirmation window for every god damn thing that i made

nevermind.. i will keep playing IWD1.. im in the vale of shadows

I didn't know there was such a thing as I haven't logged out before

Logout message should rather say "Fucking alt spammer, why are you so retarded? Why can't you just post with the one account? Is it because you have no honor?"

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I never go to any internet cafes. Why should I? I would have to pay for my internet time there while I can have FREE internets at home and at my uni campus!

tindrli

Arcane
I never go to any internet cafes. Why should I? I would have to pay for my internet time there while I can have FREE internets at home and at my uni campus!

com on Mr Frank. there are third world codexians as well...

and is it possible to shut down retarded feature so we can all continue with our lives???

Angthoron

Arcane

Wouldn't you want some third-world person discover the joys of Codexian Hatred rather than have them send out Nigerian Royalty e-mails?

Or, conversely, imagine the sort of scam spam they would write after discovering the glorious website.

"Hello,

I am a Nigerian Royalty currently hiding in a custom-built vault, contemplating on the nature of a man. My water chip is fucked, but I have the money - all I need is for you to open up a bank account for our mutual access. Do it, faggot, DO IT! Should you fail, Lithuanian Hitmen will hit you in the ass and leg.

Fuck you,
~Qwinn"

tindrli

Arcane

Wouldn't you want some third-world person discover the joys of Codexian Hatred rather than have them send out Nigerian Royalty e-mails?

Or, conversely, imagine the sort of scam spam they would write after discovering the glorious website.

"Hello,

I am a Nigerian Royalty currently hiding in a custom-built vault, contemplating on the nature of a man. My water chip is fucked, but I have the money - all I need is for you to open up a bank account for our mutual access. Do it, faggot, DO IT! Should you fail, Lithuanian Hitmen will hit you in the ass and leg.

Fuck you,
~Qwinn"

too deep for me

tindrli

Arcane
Bros, you are definitely overreacting.. and since no one is actually gives a shit about that fag feature.. just reverse it back god damnit.

Think about it this way, imagine that every time you ask for a glass of water someone says "are you sure you want a glass of water???" com on..

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom