Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware LOL ELECTRONIC ARTS: The EA Thread

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Where do these people come from :/

Well... at least one of them comes from the Codex :M

The decline: even the Codex leaks it.

It spreads everywhere. Forever one must be vigilant even in the sacred lands of the Codex. No place is safe from the decline.

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

Gerrard

Arcane
EA is butthurt and internet retards are butthurt.
Sounds like a massive success to me.

Pika-Cthulhu

Arcane
I wonder if they will actually learn from this and try to get better so as to avoid a hat trick? While there are plenty of shitty businesses around, EA regularly fucks their customers in the ass and the site hosting the awards is CONSUMERIST.COM. You have to be some kind of cartoon villain to continue running a business whilst still fucking over your customers for as long as EA have, they deserve a lifetime achievement of staying in business because of retarded dumbfucks that keep buying their shit products (the runner up being McDonals?).

Perhaps the Golden poo is not for EA but for its customers, consumerist realises that there are too many idiots supporting this anti-consumer behaviour and are trying to wake them up to what they are doing.

Then again, EA releases their shit worldwide with quite a larger base to piss off

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
EA's slogan used to be "It's in the game."

Now "It's in the DLC."

That's only EA Sports.

EA's slogan was "Challenge everything". They should change it to "Monetize Everything" to reflect the new corporate culture.

Wizfall

Cipher
EA Responds To Worst Company In America Contest: 'We Can Do Better'

Looking for a triplet ?:troll:

Oarfish

Prophet
But yes, I'm sure his so sensitive they cry in their cultural studies class pals like Mattie Brice would love to hear his opinions on Filipinos.

J1M

Arcane
They'd have to do better, it's not like they can do worse unless they start selling their games in baby sealskin pouches, complete with bloodstained certificate from the sealhunter.
Seal hunting is required to protect fish stocks. Don't drag them into this.

:x

mastroego

Arcane
What amazes me, many DID buy a single player game with the online requirement.
How stupid can you get?
If you buy something like that, you've already accepted that you won't be able to play when the servers (or the Internet) are down.
As it happened, it was sooner rather than later. Still comes with the territory... so no refunds are owed imho.
People should be smart enough to avoid such shit: failing that, they should just blame themselves for their stupidity and eat shit.

I know, join date and all that.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom