Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Loop Hero

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Currently free on Epic.

Should I play this? I don't know anything about it but it seems to have a lot going on.

If you need a game you can play while do other things, then yes. It's one of the better games I've played for that purpose. If you're gonna play it on a single monitor doing nothing else, I wouldn't recommend it.

Last edited:

Late Bloomer

Scholar
Just picked this up for 5 USD. Forgot all about this game. Looks fun. On sale till Sep 1

And I just read above this post that it was free on Epic a while back. Which means I have it on Epic... I'll most likely be lazy and keep it on Steam. If you don't have Epic installed you can still check your game library on their website because maybe your like me and claim every Epic freebie but just never install their storefront.

Last edited:

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
IMO it has its uses, but only if you're doing something else meanwhile. As just you, one screen and this game, it's not good enough.

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I never finished this game. I still need to beat act 4 and set up the infinite resource loop.

Maybe I'll give that a try this long weekend and just let my computer run for a few days.

Poseidon00

Arcane
Got it on Epic a while back. It's been competing with a bunch of other small-time titles so progress is slow.

Is there a rough tier list for classes or is it all pretty balanced?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom