Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Inactive [LP CYOA] Overlord

Esquilax

Arcane
The twins need to learn to either swim or sink. There's a hot woman sighted. And yes, our stats are that much better than ordinary humans that I don't think we're in serious danger, unless we get embroiled in a boss-fight. And I see the crippled commander as the current boss on the field, and we probably wont get a much better chance to catch her than now.

Really, if the twins need baby-sitting all the time, then they're not worth our attention. Now, a hot female commander on the other hand..

Sink or swim, yes, but we need to be there to guide them. For fuck's sake, even when we were Zhang's apprentice, he was there to give us tips against the Emei formation when we were fighting them. And then we had a year of training with the man himself before he sent us off into the real world again.

My point is - if we're offering even less guidance than Zhang Jue for our budding apprentices, we are not being a very good teacher.

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Character Sheet

---
Erdrick Mercant
Lv. 1 Seraphic Lord
Vitality: C
Physical Attack: C
Physical Defense: B
Agility: B

Ranks go from F - E - D - C - B - A - S - EX.

F denotes your average human, while EX is for gods & goddesses.

Within each rank, there are four tiers.

Example:
B, B+, B++, B+++

A minor increase adds one (+)
A moderate increase adds two (++)
A major increase adds three (+++)
A rank increase gives four (++++), effectively raising the stat by one rank.

We are 12 ranks above a regular human with regards to vitality and physical attack, 16 ranks above them in agility and physical defense. Now is the time to increase our harem by +1.

Elfberserker

Liturgist
We have a chance to apply the teachings of zhang Jue here gentlemen!
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YEEEEEEEEEAH.
B

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Now is the time to increase our harem by +1.
But isn't it more like exchanging a loli member for a disabled one?

Are you into Katawa Shoujo? :M
80a5eda36099e847d9ad6f6f7f60b7c7.jpg

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
You can't tell accurately because of the armor, but the commander looks like the sort to be more well endowed than Rin.

Nevill

Arcane
I'd rather have the cripple than the loli, yes. Is that perverted?
The loli can grow up all by herself. The cripple, though, is not going to regrow her limbs without us doing some serious work. If the pay-off is the same, why try harder? :M

The choice is obvious.

but the commander looks like the sort to be more well endowed than Rin.
Ah, but what size are her wings, huh?

Baltika9

Arcane
The choice is clear, B.
One, because this is what Lord Zhang would do, as my brothers of the faith pointed out, and two, because charging seventy skilled warriors on their own turf sounds kinda stupid.
I'm not getting ourselves captured for this dumb shit.

Jester

Arbiter
B
There is only one Zhang way. Tearing unworthy opponents apart. Leaving only those of pure esence to grow until they will become new trial. Let commander go for her to grow more... interesting.

Absinthe

Arcane
C>B.

No magic = no universal translation.

Anyone thinking A will work is in for an ugly surprise.

Nevill

Arcane
Absinthe said:
Anyone thinking A will work is in for an ugly surprise.
The language of healing potions is universal.

Besides, it involves killing those who stand between us, so they can't really stop us when we reach our target. In theory.

However, once the commander regains consciousness, what she will order her men is a toss up. Usually, if there is someone who can break through 70 warriors alone, and they are standing right behind you, you do not order your men to suicide against them. I think it has potential, I am just unsure of whether it is worth it.

Elfberserker

Liturgist
Brother, it is hard, but the Way of Zhang Jue is not an easy one to tread. We must follow His teachings, even in the face of gloriously large, perky, teardrop titties.

B-but muh boobies...Fine, I flop to B
:negative:

May the gods have mercy on my soul for this..

ScubaV

Prophet
All hail LORD Zhang Jue!

B

1411230.jpg

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom