Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress [LP CYOA] Tower

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
The only question is which of A or E is going to help us escape. The entrance isn't exactly big, right? So even if darkness causes total chaos in a best case scenario, we'd have to shoulder past a bunch of people to get out? It probably means at least one of us three would be caught.
Exactly, which is why you should change your vote to E instead of A.

Baltika9

Arcane
Eh, I think D won't do anything but save Andrew and ensure that we get conscripted (and blamed for all of this by Scotty).

I don't think the girls are going to be able to sneak out of here. Sitting still and being quiet is something they can probably do, as they didn't scream even when the tower was shaking.
Bro, that's exactly what I'm saying! Fuck the girls*, fuck Scotty, fuck the twins, and fuck Andrew. We can pursue the secrets of the universe with Rasputin, betray him and the Nazguls, drain their power, come back for Rain and help her find her people, or w/e we decide we need to do. Or something like that.

*Sophie's cool, I guess. Her and Father McClellan can raise Rain, since we don't want to play a diaper-changing CYOA.

Last edited:

Absinthe

Arcane
E. Gives us the chance to learn more about the factions and the lore in the future without committing to a side, and staying with Rain. Yes, Rasputin would provide a pretty good story but i dont think we should suck the first big dick we see just to make things interesting. Also i have a feeling that with E, Andrew gets out of the picture and that is a plus (either by being slaughtered or conscripted).
I'm concerned we've already been noticed and seeing as we've already seen shit we shouldn't have seen, they won't let us walk away. The monk already outed our friends hiding behind the door, so I'm positive we're next if we decide to politely wait.

Let's try to get back on track, yeah? I think we have eliminated B and C from the list of desirable choices, and A and E are the current front-runners. Out of these two, we are stuck between deciding which one gives us a better chance of escaping the clutches of Father Grisha and the Russian Knights.
Yeah B and C have been safely eliminated so far. I'd say D is also eliminated for everyone other than you. D is the option that definitively gets us caught, which means we lose Rain for certain. So it's really just down to A and E. E being predicated on skepticism that the monk has a sixth sense as he appears to, and predicated on the notion that Andrew was just a stupid kid to get himself caught and we're just imagining things when we feel like the monk has spotted us.

The source of disagreement is this: If it is true that Rasputin can sense our presence, then us and the girls are already caught, and E won't work. In this case, A is the only viable alternative. However, if Wrinkly is just (justifiably) nervous right now, then E will allow us to get out of here safely, provided the girls don't do anything stupid. I think it is worthwhile to underline that we have absolutely no knowledge of Rasputin's having or lacking supernatural senses.
The curious thing is that if Rasputin is indeed sensing our presence, then E is fail for certain. If that is not the case, we could still get caught with E. Whereas A seems viable regardless of whether or not the Monk has spotted us (which our MC is presently suspecting). I think if we want to escape we should try to seize the moment instead of sitting still and praying that trouble will pass us by.

I am being completely genuine when I say that I don't think that there's a good choice here: we either (A) flee through a lit corridor towards the only exit we know with a bad leg and get caught by physically fit adults,
It wouldn't surprise me if there were a downside to A, like getting stuck in the ruins for a while, but I think you overestimate how bad our leg is. We're already healed back to 5 dex. That means we're functionally at the same level as the average person here. Besides, as I mentioned, they have higher priorities than chasing down kids, and they wouldn't want to start blindly running through unknown side corridors just to get us. We'd have a head start on them too, thanks to the chaos the darkness would cause.

We can conclude the following facts for certain:
  1. Hitting the lantern is well within our skills.
  2. Sending the room into darkness would induce chaos in the crew.
With these factors alone, we can already tell that there exists a certain feasibility for Plan A. Whereas Plan E seems to be "sit still and pray we don't get caught by the big bad priest."

Let's just ask treave on this front: How well can we run with our leg in its current condition? And how hard would it be for us to reach the door?

(D) sacrifice ourselves for the good of the group and either get conscripted or apprenticed by Rasputin, or
It means losing Rain for certain, which is why it's not an option.

(E) keep our mouths shut and pray that Nathaniel can smooth everything over with Rasputin and the army. In all events, though, I think that our fate is sealed at this point. It is a hunch that I have, based on the fact that we found our own Astras and we are in an enclosed space with a squad of professional soldiers and explorers, and a mystic monk with an apparent sixth sense
The thing is, the lantern is an easy target for us to hit. And the moment the lights go out, the entire crew would fall into disorder. At that stage making a break for it would be an option, especially as we have 1 rank of stealth, making us a bit harder to pin down. Even if the priest can still notice us in this darkness, he's probably not going to be chasing us down in person.

I also think that everyone is discounting Nathaniel's presence: it is in his interest to diffuse the situation and get the kids out of here, seeing as one of them is his son. This is why I think E is our best bet.
I think you're overlooking the fact that Nathanial is significantly outranked here and does not get to call the shots. I think he can talk them out of killing the kids, but not into just letting them go. E is definite conscription for everyone who gets caught.

Last edited:

Baltika9

Arcane
We can conclude the following facts for certain:
  1. Hitting the lantern is well within our skills.
  2. Sending the room into darkness would induce chaos in the crew.
With these factors alone, we can already tell that there exists a certain feasibility for Plan A.
I think it's a bad idea to attack their light source, right after Andrew attacked a soldier and has a revolver pointed at him. Panicked soldiers are known to never do anything stupid.
boston-massacre.jpg

Yeah B and C have been safely eliminated so far. I'd say D is also eliminated for everyone other than you.
And Nahel.

a cut of domestic sheep prime

Eh, I think D won't do anything but save Andrew and ensure that we get conscripted (and blamed for all of this by Scotty).

I don't think the girls are going to be able to sneak out of here. Sitting still and being quiet is something they can probably do, as they didn't scream even when the tower was shaking.
Bro, that's exactly what I'm saying! Fuck the girls*, fuck Scotty, fuck the twins, and fuck Andrew. We can pursue the secrets of the universe with Rasputin, betray him and the Nazguls, drain their power, come back for Rain and help her find her people, or w/e we decide we need to do. Or something like that.

*Sophie's cool, I guess. Her and Father McClellan can raise Rain, since we don't want to play a diaper-changing CYOA.
Oh I get that you mean that.

But unlike you, I enjoy our independence and don't want to be shackled to a mad monk that may or may not be Rasputin. It seems from the voter, most of us agree on that point at least. We all want to get away (except you). The question is: which option will best do that?

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
Where the literal fuck did we get this idea that we're going to be conscripted? It's a Knightly order, and they have no reason to just conscript some random kids, especially since as far as they know, none of us have any Astras other than Andrew.

I think it's a bad idea to attack their light source, right after Andrew attacked a soldier and has a revolver pointed at him. Panicked soldiers are known to never do anything stupid.
This is actually a good point.

We could get Scotty killed, which would make his dad hate us and probably ensure our military career is one of scrubbing toilets...on the front line.

I am amending my vote to a simple E>D.

Where the literal fuck did we get this idea that we're going to be conscripted? It's a Knightly order, and they have no reason to just conscript some random kids, especially since as far as they know, none of us have any Astras other than Andrew.
Well, we don't know for certain, but children being conscripted was hardly strange for the period. And if they see or find the astras in our possession, it might end up happening.

Still, you raise a good point. We don't know for certain what will happen.

Baltika9

Arcane
It's a tradition, apparently:
“Fun, isn’t it?” adds Andrew. “We might be able to find an Astra or two on our own… we might even become knights!”

You believe that he is talking about the tradition where those who track down an Astra on their own and demonstrate the proficiency to wield it can be accepted into one of the Orders. A tall order, to be sure.

And our book is an Astra:
Astras
An unidentified book
may not be Rasputin.
:lol:
Uh-huh. Keep telling yourself that.
Then, the last man enters. He is tall, very tall, and very thin, dressed in a black robe that looks tattered and torn, stained with the dirt of long journeys. His cheeks are sunken and a long beard covers his chin. His black, straggly hair is parted down the centre. But despite his gaunt countenance, his eyes burn with a dark intensity.
This is definitely Ra-Ra-Rasputin, lover of the Russian queen. Most people look at him with terror and fear, but to the girls he's such a lovely dear. He can preach the bible like a preacher, full of ecstasy and fire. But he also is the kind of teacher women desire. This is a cat that really is gone.

Absinthe

Arcane
Nathaniel has already grabbed the knight's gun-arm so he doesn't shoot, and blindly firing into the darkness puts them at risk of friendly fire. So no, I don't put a high risk of knights suddenly going guns blazing when the lights go out. Especially in a room as important as this.

Because we know they won't leave loose ends behind if they can help it. This isn't a polite recruitment offer where they size us up for our admirable qualifications and politely tell us to leave if we're not good enough for them. This is where the nice option is that we are forcibly conscripted into their ranks and the bad option is that they end us. But there is no option where they let us just walk away, knowing what we know now. We've also just obtained the qualifications to get conscripted into a knight order, by finding our own astras. Now if we make a run for it, there are solid odds they have better priorities than chasing kids down unknown ruins paths.

I still don't understand how "Sit still and pray the big bad priest won't find you (when you suspect he's already located you)" is somehow a good idea when we've already seen him out our friends hiding behind the door. We can't afford to lose Rain, and that means we should try to escape.

I still don't understand how "Sit and pray the big bad priest won't find you (when you suspect he's already located you)" is somehow a good idea. We can't afford to lose Rain, and that means we should try to escape.
Sitting and staying quiet is how you hide, dude.

Also, if you want to escape, consider that we're a 10yo with a bumb leg and the knights are adults with military training. The hallways outside will light up as we go and we don't know the way out.

Hiding is our best chance of escape. Second best is A, sure, but it is not guaranteed or even really likely. The others may be able to escape, but not us and someone may be injured in the confusion.

Absinthe

Arcane
Sitting and staying quiet is how you hide, dude.
The clock is ticking on us getting found, our MC feels like he has already been spotted, and you're counseling patience on the basis that this will most definitely result in us not being found, nobody in their crew deciding to have a further look around this special room like explorers normally would, and us all getting to walk away after they just lose interest and walk out the door.

There is a time to sit still and a time to get a move on before we're caught. This is now the latter.

Also, if you want to escape, consider that we're a 10yo with a bum leg and the knights are adults with military training. The hallways outside will light up as we go and we don't know the way out.
While our leg is still injured, we're already healed up to Dex 5, which gives us an average person's agility. Not below average, like this argument is trying to pretend. That doesn't mean we should risk aggravating it without good reason, but I rate "escaping from the mad priest" as a pretty good reason. In addition, I've already asked treave to put the matter of our leg's condition to rest, if he could tell us how well we can run right now (and how feasible it would be for us to reach the door, to settle Baltika9's other concern). Also, treave, did we bring any food with us?

Now it's true that we don't really know the way out. But we do know that if we run through winding paths we will probably end up losing the knights. And that frees us up to eventually reunite with Rain. And if we make it out with Scotty and Andrew, they should know the general way out.

Hiding is our best chance of escape. Second best is A, sure, but it is not guaranteed or even really likely. The others may be able to escape, but not us.
Hiding is certain failure. If one of the girls so much as breathes loudly, we will all get caught. If the priest has in fact noticed us, we will get caught. If any of the knights around here decide to explore this room, we will get caught. If Andrew and Scotty get questioned and mention us, they might have a look around to see if we're nearby too, and we will still get caught.

You are praying that no one noticed us, no one gives us away, and they don't have any curiosity to look through this important room of theirs in detail. I find the odds of which you speak to be exceptionally bad.

Meanwhile, the odds that we can hit the lantern and then make a break for it while they're thrown into chaos are considerably better than that.

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
There is also the fact that we have absolutely no guarantee that the soldiers won't pursue us to the village, and raze the whole thing to the ground if we do escape. If you're so sure that they're going to kill us because we're privy to forbidden knowledge Absinthe logic goes to show they will hunt us till we're dead. Even if they have no clue who we are (they'll question the other kids so they will find out), they'll probably kill everyone in the village to be safe. If we hide and they leave the room themselves, than they'll have no idea what we know, and we can go back to Rain.

Absinthe

Arcane
That's a slippery slope fallacy dude. Just because they'll go "join or die on us" if they have the opportunity, doesn't mean they're going to make it their mission to hunt us and everyone who knows us until we're all dead should we give them the slip.

The clock is ticking on us getting found, our MC feels like he has already been spotted
Your entire argument is based upon one line of narrative that's little more than the fear of an anxious 10yo.

There is nothing within the room to give us away and we aren't moving.

Meanwhile outside the room the lights will light up and our footsteps will doubtlessly echo on the smooth walls.
While our leg is still injured, we're already healed up to Dex 5, which gives us an average person's agility.
An average 10yo's agility vs the average agility of military-trained officers.

And don't put all your focus on the number. Our leg can still give out like it did earlier when we were entering the ruin. Does that happen to an average person too?

If you could make a legitimate case as to how we could escape once we leave the room, that would be one thing, but it would depend far more luck than hiding would.

Baltika9

Arcane
(and how feasible it would be for us to reach the door, to settle Baltika9's other concern)
My concern is what happens after we reach the door and begin running away from healthy, fit soldiers down an illuminated hallway in a ruin that we are unfamiliar with. Military personnel are generally above average at running, I should know, I sprinted up and down mountains in Hawaii for shits, giggles and meeting training standards, as have countless generations of soldiers before me. This is a time-honored tradition, likely started by the first organized military force somewhere in Sumeria.

Because we know they won't leave loose ends behind if they can help it. This isn't a polite recruitment offer where they size us up for our admirable qualifications and politely tell us to leave if we're not good enough for them. This is where the nice option is that we are forcibly conscripted into their ranks and the bad option is that they end us. But there is no option where they let us just walk away, knowing what we know now. We've also just obtained the qualifications to get conscripted into a knight order, by finding our own astras. Now if we make a run for it, there are solid odds they have better priorities than chasing kids down unknown ruins paths.

I'm not so sure about that: we definitely can get out of this room in total darkness, but then we'd exit into a well-illuminated hallway, with a regiment of trained and physically fit soldiers in pursuit. With an alert Rasputin. Considering that we have a bum leg, I think that the only person who can't outrun us is Scotty, and Andrew might even carry his fat ass out of here since he knows that his friend is out of shape. We, on the other hand, will be easy to chase down.
They have their own mission priorities over chasing kids though, and rushing down unknown branching paths in ruins is probably not something they're all that eager to do. We'd also have a head start on them thanks to the chaos. So A is by far the best chance we have of escaping them.
Dude, they either want to tie up loose ends, or they're cool with letting us go because we're unimportant.
Oh I get that you mean that.

But unlike you, I enjoy our independence and don't want to be shackled to a mad monk that may or may not be Rasputin. It seems from the voter, most of us agree on that point at least. We all want to get away (except you). The question is: which option will best do that?

But then again, if we end up opposing Rasputin, then we may be contacted by his political rivals from the Russian Empire? Possibly even the communists and anarchists? Not sure which I want more.
Where is Option F: Brandish our book, scream Wingardium Leviosa, and vanquish the fiendish Rasputin?
Shouldn't we use Avada Kedavra instead?

That's a slippery slope fallacy dude. Just because they'll go "join or die on us" if they have the opportunity, doesn't mean they're going to make it their mission to hunt us and everyone who knows us until we're all dead should we give them the slip.
They may not even do that unless Scotty lays the blame on us or we attack them. The tradition Andrew mentioned seemed to indicate some level of choice.

treave, since our character clearly knows of this tradition, what else do we know about it? Do we even know if we will be pressed to serve or not?

Absinthe

Arcane
Your entire argument is based upon one line of narrative that's little more than the opinion of an anxious 10yo. There is nothing within the room to give us away and we aren't moving. Meanwhile outside the room the lights will light up and our footsteps will doubtlessly echo on the smooth walls.
Stop playing selective memory games. I already mentioned how the priest managed to locate and out our friends hiding behind the door as one point of evidence. And how we have the feeling he is currently spotting us as another point of evidence. And I have given a run-down on how awful the odds of us not getting caught are: If one of the girls so much as breathes loudly, we will all get caught. If the priest has in fact noticed us just now, we will get caught. If any of the knights around here decide to explore this room, we will get caught. If Andrew and Scotty get questioned and mention us, the knights could look for us here, and we will still get caught.

You are praying that no one noticed us, no one gives us away, and they don't have any curiosity to look through this important room of theirs in detail. I find the odds of which you speak to be exceptionally bad. Just because we're hiding doesn't mean the knights won't explore the room.

Meanwhile, the odds that we can hit the lantern and then make a break for it while they're thrown into chaos are considerably better than that.

An average 10yo's agility vs the average agility of military-trained officers. And don't put all your focus on the number. Our leg can still give out like it did earlier when we were entering the ruin. Does that happen to an average person too?
The whole point of A is that we get a head start by throwing the room into chaos by thrusting it into darkness. Please don't tell me you haven't even read the options we're voting on.

If you could make a legitimate case as to how we could escape once we leave the room, that would be one thing, but it would depend far more luck than hiding would.
I already gave you a legitimate case several times over: We run into the winding side corridors of the ruins, and knights won't want to follow us for fear of provoking traps and/or getting lost inside the ruins. They have higher priorities on their plate than chasing kids down dangerous paths. Sure, if it's easy for them to nab us, they'll do it, but once it starts looking too dicey for comfort, they'll probably cut their losses. We could also just end up losing them outright once we start taking turns down the labyrinthine parts of the ruins.

And if we manage to escape with Andrew and Scotty, we will even have people with us who have basic intel on how to get out of the ruins.

Stop playing selective memory games. I already mentioned how the priest managed to locate and out our friends hiding behind the door as one point of evidence.
And the fact he failed to spot us first despite our closer proximity negates that.

Think logically: If you have some sort of magic super senses, what are they based on?

If it's like a detect person spell, then he should have sensed us first because we are closer. Can he see through objects? Then why didn't he see us? And if he does, why hasn't he said anything yet? Does he even intend to?

If he can't do either, then it's based upon hearing and the stare we "feel" is in our imagination (and for narrative suspense) and simply staying still quiet should keep us hidden. You know, hiding.

If one of the girls so much as breathes loudly, we will all get caught. If the priest has in fact noticed us just now, we will get caught.
It's still better odds than a small child outrunning grown men in a smooth lit hallway while he has a bum leg.

We can escape the room, sure, not the ruin. Remember the design of the hallway we are in. We are at the end of a long corridor with branching pathways. We don't even know where the exit is and lights follow us everywhere.

We run into the winding side corridors of the ruins, and knights won't want to follow us for fear of provoking traps and/or getting lost inside the ruins.
So grown knights won't want to chase children out of fear?

And how do you know Scotty's dad won't order them to chase us out of fear for his son's life (or in vengeance for it should our brilliant plan get him killed)?

Btw, that fear of traps you mentioned: how do you know we or someone in our party won't get themselves killed in one during our haste to escape?
They have higher priorities on their plate than chasing us down.
What, like activating the orb? They've already done that. There's more than one of them to guard the monk as it is, so they don't need to babysit him or Scotty's dad.

And if we manage to escape with Andrew and Scotty, we will even have people with us who have basic intel on how to get out of the ruins.
Assuming they both live if we create pitch black chaos.

Given that they are both well connected, they're unlikely to be hauled off to jail regardless of how we ourselves escape. Your worry for them is unjustified beyond Andrew continuing a pointless fight and dying - which probably won't happen, since Scotty's dad is already talking them down.

These are men, not monsters here. Control your fight or flight responses and think about our situation logically. We don't all need to be as foolish as Andrew is.

Baltika9

Arcane
Instead of trying to escape, ya'll should vote D and join 'Father Grisha's Fun And Wild Ride To The Top Of The Tower.' It's the in-character choice:
B. Perhaps it is just childish stubbornness, but you can still endure the pain. You get back on your feet and decide to make it regret turning its back. You have lived life with little thought of what it meant to you so far, and though you might be too young to truly understand at the moment, you might be able to find some meaning in saving others.
+M

I can get behind risking everything to save a woman and her baby from a monster, but I'm not jumping on any grenades for the dickhead with the sword who calls us Wrinkly all the time.

I can't wait until we get to pick a new name btw and I hope "boy" cucks have learned their lesson. :M

oscar

Arcane
flop: D>E

We are entirely outclassed here and again our stats are too middling to try to escape (dex) or overpower (str) anyone. Considering Rasputin survived being poisoned and shot three times irl I shudder to think how tough he might be in this setting.

Who knows the Mad Monk might even see some potential in us and take us in..

Last edited:

Absinthe

Arcane
And the fact he failed to spot us first despite our closer proximity negates that. Think logically: If you have some sort of magic super senses, what are they based on? If it's like a detect person spell, then he should have sensed us first because we are closer. Can he see through objects? Then why didn't he see us? And if he does, why hasn't he said anything yet? Does he even intend to? If he can't do either, then it's based upon hearing and the stare we "feel" is in our imagination (and for narrative suspense) and simply staying still quiet should keep us hidden. You know, hiding.
What on earth are you bullshitting here? There's a far simpler explanation for this crud: He just didn't bother to focus on his senses until after he was done with the job that had so singularly occupied his attention. You want to dismiss a fact with one of your explanations, but you are ignoring the counter-explanation I presented. This isn't a discussion anymore, if you're just going to keep ignoring everything you don't like to hear and then want to pretend you have a winning argument because you can't remember anything that proves you wrong.

It's still better odds than a small child outrunning grown men in a smooth lit hallway while he has a bum leg.
No? It's obviously much worse odds. There are so many ways that sitting still gets us caught easily. And let me tell you something: Trying to dismiss my arguments doesn't improve the actual odds of E succeeding. It's still just as bad of an option no matter how much you want to bury your head in the sand and reach for excuses to act dismissive.

With A we're not trying to outrun them either. We just lose them down the branching paths at the end of the corridor, and take a few more winding paths to fully lose them. We don't need to keep running for a hundred meters or something. We just need to very quickly take a couple of branching paths until they're like "we lost them" and we've made it.

We can escape the room, sure, not the ruin. Remember the design of the hallway we are in. We are at the end of a long corridor with branching pathways. We don't even know where the exit is and lights follow us everywhere.
The fact that there are branching pathways is precisely what helps us escape the knights, you know. After that we can take our time to try to find a proper way out of there. And this is going to go better if we have Scotty and Andrew with us.

So grown knights won't want to chase children out of fear?
I see you're not yet done playing stupid. It's not fear of the children. It's fear of whatever they might set off by rushing down random pathways in ruins. We already know it's possible to set off a falling ceiling trap. I'm sure there are worse traps too.

And how do you know Scotty's dad won't order them to chase us out of fear for his son's life (or in vengeance for it should our brilliant plan get him killed)?
Because Scotty's dad is not their boss.

Btw, that fear of traps you mentioned: how do you know we or someone in our party won't get themselves killed in one during our haste to escape?
Well, we can't know that for certain. But what I can tell you is that we ourselves have a rank of Traps skill and 6 perception which will probably be some assistance in avoiding traps. And one of the girls just got a pair of magic glasses. It's still a gamble, sure, but it's a gamble I'll easily take over getting caught by the knights. We can't afford to lose Rain, and that means we need to escape.

What, like activating the orb? They've already done that. There's more than one of them to guard the monk as it is, so they don't need to babysit him or Scotty's dad.
True. But it wouldn't surprise me if they had follow-up plans. These guys don't strike me as the type with the sort of inclination or leisure time to go on wild goose chases, which is precisely what we intend to send them down if they want to chase us.

Assuming they both live if we create pitch black chaos.
Aye, assuming that. Although as I noted, Nathaniel has already grabbed hold of the armed knight's gun arm. And I don't think they're the sort to start blindly firing into the darkness when so much friendly fire is possible if they're not careful and they're in an important room they probably don't want to damage.

Given that they are both well connected, they're unlikely to be hauled off to jail regardless of how we ourselves escape. Your worry for them is unjustified beyond Andrew continuing a pointless fight and dying - which probably won't happen, since Scotty's dad is already talking them down.
You're still overlooking the very real possibility that Andrew had a reason to be picking that fight. A reason we do not want to be part of. He didn't strike us as the reckless and thoughtless type earlier. Sure, if we sit still they will probably live. But if we run for it, I think there are much better odds of us retaining our freedom and reuniting with Rain.

The are men, not monsters here. Control your fight or flight responses and think about our situation logically. We don't all need to be as foolish as Andrew is.
What on earth are you on about? E is the cowardly option to curl up in a corner, shut your eyes, and pray it will all pass you by because you're too afraid to do anything. A is the choice where we make a serious move to fix our situation.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom