Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

LP Lyric Suite:Arcanum incline(Real choice)

To do or notto do.

• Procede good sir.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terribad English and over the top quirkyness?No thanks.

• Goddamn Italians.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kz3r0

Arcane

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

baronjohn

Cipher
livello1651.jpg
:cry:

Should've left him so you can find his clan later.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
I could see that they put a lot of effort in Magnus. Such a waste. But yeah, move along. There's plenty of content to go through, no worries.

My most memorable play was as an arrogant human mage and then as a retarded Ogre.

Kz3r0

Arcane

AoW1_Heroes_80x100_Halfling_Priestess.jpg
"As sensible RPG players we have our priorities right, when in a dungeon full of demonic creatures and deadly traps search for loot first."

5rtf

"Considering the penchanche of our followers to run in every trap, even discovered ones, we decide to put this at use for a change counting on the halt poison spell of Virgil."

Infantryman

Scholar
Kz3r0 said:
Azael said:
IMy best evil playthrough was with a mage who thanks to liberal use of Conjure Spirit could bypass a lot of tedious quests. That's a spell that should be used more often in fantasy RPGs.
You are in for a surprise here then. :smug:

Let me guess. You're going to negotiate with these necromancers so that they summon the spirit of their boss-grandfather or whoever he is?

Virgil - faithful even to death :smug:. I usually use the F1 hotkey to get my followers to go somewhere.

Kz3r0

Arcane
Infantryman said:
Kz3r0 said:
Azael said:
IMy best evil playthrough was with a mage who thanks to liberal use of Conjure Spirit could bypass a lot of tedious quests. That's a spell that should be used more often in fantasy RPGs.
You are in for a surprise here then. :smug:

Let me guess. You're going to negotiate with these necromancers so that they summon the spirit of their boss-grandfather or whoever he is?
You must look at the bigger picture when talking of an evil path.:smug:

Infantryman said:
Virgil - faithful even to death :smug:. I usually use the F1 hotkey to get my followers to go somewhere.
I play with one hand..:smug:

RK47

Patron
Oh forgot to add, one time I died in combat and Virgil RESURRECTED me so I could avoid a reload.

Kz3r0

Arcane
RK47 said:
Oh forgot to add, one time I died in combat and Virgil RESURRECTED me so I could avoid a reload.
Cool, but it works with technological characters too?

RK47

Patron
Kz3r0 said:
RK47 said:

I think past certain threshold of your tech affinity, magic will have a chance to fail upon cast. Much like how magical artifacts give lesser bonuses to tech. wielders. Which is why tech characters won't get free healbot treatment from Virgil if they're too tech-inclined.

Kz3r0

Arcane
RK47 said:
Kz3r0 said:
RK47 said:

I think past certain threshold of your tech affinity, magic will have a chance to fail upon cast. Much like how magical artifacts give lesser bonuses to tech. wielders. Which is why tech characters won't get free healbot treatment from Virgil if they're too tech-inclined.
"Well, already almost all of Virgil spells fail on Lyric Suite now, only Dante ones manage to get through."

Male25.jpg
"Better avoid to die then."

"Come on, we just reload in that unfortunate case."

Male25.jpg
"How can you be certain that that is the real me?"

"Well if there's no discernible difference that must be you."

Male25.jpg
"This is what Liberals try to pass as rationality, their relativistic nonsense will never manage to grasp the reality of absolute truths.
I am whole as one, another 'me' it's not me.Get it?".

"Don't worry we shall overcome every danger."

Kz3r0

Arcane

"Finally, after more that thirty pages and more than four thousand pictures we have made the first step in the resolution of the main quest."

Azael

Magister
Wasteland 2
I have Jayna Stiles in my party and have given her a potion of Restore Life, just in case. Haven't actually tried dying yet to see if she'll actually use it on my character or not, but she does use healing salves and such . Probably should do that before reaching Vendigroth as I'm doing the Ancient Gods quest...

Kz3r0

Arcane
"We try to collect information on this Bates guy."

"The pointer is wrong, at this point we leave."

Kz3r0

Arcane
Infantryman said:
You never let the opportunity to kill something pass :smug:. I never got an idea to attack these zombie dwarves.
Male25.jpg
""Letting a bunch of zombies freely roaming the land it's not my idea of moral behavior."

Kz3r0

Arcane
Derper said:
Yet he just did... Teleporting thieves are a fair kill.
Male25.jpg
"A gentleman isn't a lackey of plebeians."

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom