Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

LP Lyric Suite:Arcanum incline(Real choice)

To do or notto do.

• Procede good sir.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terribad English and over the top quirkyness?No thanks.

• Goddamn Italians.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kz3r0

Arcane
AoW1_Heroes_80x100_Halfling_Priestess.jpg
"Afterwards we inform De Cesare of Tyron's message."

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Cassidy

Arcane
Have you suddenly decided to follow an evil path? Cool. I never played with an evil character in Arcanum.

I mean, Magnus is no J00 or Brutha and dwarves know how to put their women in their place.

Kz3r0

Arcane
Cassidy said:
Have you suddenly decided to follow an evil path? Cool. I never played with an evil character in Arcanum.

I mean, Magnus is no J00 or Brutha and dwarves know how to put their women in their place.
"I hate that annoying fucker, plain and simple."
Male25.jpg
"About the evil path I disagree, we will redress things, making order in the bloody mess created by those retarded hippies and their mumbo jumbo nonsense."

Infantryman

Scholar
So now you've completed all side quests and follow the main storyline?

I have to say that your treatment of Magnus has surprised me too. He could do the smithy and mechanical stuff for you. In my opinion it's better to have a proper technical dwarf on the team rather than some decline-spreading human hippie like Dante.

And keep this up! You've already made the best and the longest Arcanum LP on RPGCodex. :salute:

Kz3r0

Arcane
Infantryman said:
So now you've completed all side quests and follow the main storyline?
There are more side quests but for cohesion' sake and opportunity I am going to do them later.

Infantryman said:
I have to say that your treatment of Magnus has surprised me too. He could do the smithy and mechanical stuff for you. In my opinion it's better to have a proper technical dwarf on the team rather than some decline-spreading human hippie like Dante.
Male25.jpg
"A true gentleman doesn't take any offense, it was his call, and he choose badly.
Dante's keeping of noble traditions and unrelenting hatred for Bruthas make him the most desiderable of companions, have some respect."
"Besides, if we have Virgil we can't have not Dante."

Infantryman said:
And keep this up! You've already made the best and the longest Arcanum LP on RPGCodex. :salute:
:obviously:

Azael

Magister
Wasteland 2
I don't know, Magnus is one of few characters who has something interesting to say in many different areas. Probably the second most content after Virgil. Personally, I found his interactions with other dwarves pretty humorous. Also, as a techie, he's good to keep around to make overpowered items like the balanced sword.

My best evil playthrough was with a mage who thanks to liberal use of Conjure Spirit could bypass a lot of tedious quests. That's a spell that should be used more often in fantasy RPGs.

My game as gnome is proceeding nicely, though I had forgotten just how many things I absolutely loathe in this great game. Also, I powergame too much to keep him as a strictly greedy Jew gnome. Then again, the good options almost always lead to the best financial outcome.

Anyway, carry on.

Kz3r0

Arcane

""Ghostdog dispatches three zombies at once as the good puppy is."

"Thanks to his higher magic aptitude Dante' spells still work for healing Lyric Suite"

""Ghostdog dispatches the other two zombies clearing the way."

Kz3r0

Arcane
Azael said:
I don't know, Magnus is one of few characters who has something interesting to say in many different areas. Probably the second most content after Virgil. Personally, I found his interactions with other dwarves pretty humorous. Also, as a techie, he's good to keep around to make overpowered items like the balanced sword.
I never thought that Magnus would get so much love.
Azael said:
IMy best evil playthrough was with a mage who thanks to liberal use of Conjure Spirit could bypass a lot of tedious quests. That's a spell that should be used more often in fantasy RPGs.
You are in for a surprise here then. :smug:

Azael said:
My game as gnome is proceeding nicely, though I had forgotten just how many things I absolutely loathe in this great game. Also, I powergame too much to keep him as a strictly greedy Jew gnome. Then again, the good options almost always lead to the best financial outcome.

Anyway, carry on.
The problem of every game, being greedy is not so rewarding as being 'generous'.

Kz3r0

Arcane

"Ghostdog get trapped by an entangle spell, but dowesn't seem too hard this time"

"Ghostdog approves."

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom