Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

LP sub forum?

Should there be a LP sub forum?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Hobo Elf

Arcane
gaypenis.jpg

Look at this shit. This is only from general RPG discussion. LP's are pretty popular. Shouldn't they have their own sub forum? It would be easier to keep track of all the LPs going on.

Ch1ef

Scholar
Nice idea! So where is the poll? I wanna give my voice!

kingcomrade

WholesaleGenocide

Liturgist
Poll doesn't really encompass all of the different opinions the codex could possibly have...

For example...

Oh fuck it, you know where I'm going with thkingcomrade

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I actually thought of this myself a while back but you'll need to twist baby arm's arm if you want it.

I suggest a mass PM campaign.

Jasede said:
LP's are kinda gay actually.

LP is gay only if the game is gay, and game is gay only if the player is gay enough to pick it.

...so yeah, they're pretty gay around here

spacemoose

Erudite
Edward_R_Murrow said:
Jasede said:
LP's are kinda gay actually.

If you wouldn't LP a black, transgender man, you are a loving bigot and don't deserve life!
man you know nobody actually substitutes "loving" for "fucking". its a word filter to protect the vulnerable sensibilities of the greater internet

Bloodeyes

Arcane
Cleaning out the LPs wont make general RPG discussion any more worth reading, it will just make it an almost dead forum.

Talonfire

Scholar
Considering how fast these LP threads breed on the Codex I'll have to say yes. They're either getting buried in General RPG Discussion, or are burying other threads.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Clockwork Knight said:
Andyman has a topic following them in general rpg, I don't think a whole section is needed
I beg to differ since it's boring to update it every time a thread opens/closes/gets abandoned. It'd save me a hell of a lot of time if we just moved lp threads to its very own corner.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom