Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

LP sub forum?

Should there be a LP sub forum?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Fezzik

Cipher
Cool stuff. Now it just needs threads.

Lumpy

Arcane
Quite obviously it's one of those review/LP hybrids where the poster gives his impressions as he plays the game.

Jason

chasing a bee
According to the Department of the Army:

An after-action review (AAR) is a professional discussion of an event, focused on performance standards, that enables soldiers to discover for themselves what happened, why it happened, and how to sustain strengths and improve on weaknesses. It is a tool leaders and units can use to get maximum benefit from every mission or task. It provides--

• * Candid insights into specific soldier, leader, and unit strengths and weaknesses from various perspectives.
    * Feedback and insight critical to battle-focused training.
    * Details often lacking in evaluation reports alone.
    * A chance for the participant to pretend that they are not creating yet another gayass Let's Play thread despite the fact that they are actually creating yet another gayass Let's Play thread

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Emotional Vampire said:
You are not funny.
I am the funniest funny guy in the history of funniest funny guys ever. In fact, you can look me up in the encyclopedia of funny guys and I'll be listed in that book as the funniest funny guy ever.

I can also beat you up real easy, little emo vamp. Come on, moth fucker, let's do some plain tickets!

Andyman Messiah said:
Emotional Vampire said:
You are not funny.
I am the funniest funny guy in the history of funniest funny guys ever. In fact, you can look me up in the encyclopedia of funny guys and I'll be listed in that book as the funniest funny guy ever.

I can also beat you up real easy, little emo vamp. Come on, moth fucker, let's do some plain tickets!

Plain tickets? What's wrong with super-mega-awsomesauce tickets? You changed, man.

Edit: CuntJam101 and Kingfaggot gets to mod it? FUUUUU- Andyman would've been a better choice.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Mighty Mouse said:
Big mistake, less people will read the LPs now. :cry:
Hope I'm wrong.
You're implying people actually read the damn things to begin with. I'm convinced that the only lp that actually had a genuine fanbase was my Pokemon thread. The rest is just shit.

someone else

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Andyman Messiah said:
Mighty Mouse said:
Hope I'm wrong.
You're implying people actually read the damn things to begin with. I'm convinced that the only lp that actually had a genuine fanbase was my Pokemon thread. The rest is just shit.
Lies. The author of the Pokemon LP was never an equine virgin detector.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Mighty Mouse said:
Andyman Messiah said:
Mighty Mouse said:
Hope I'm wrong.
Lies. The author of the Pokemon LP was never an equine virgin detector.
True, but it did star Kingcomrade as a Soviet-colored superhero.

Monocause

Arcane
Good idea with that LP subforum.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom