Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Make all the margins like they are in GD

• Thread starter Fucking Quality Poster
  • Start date

Fucking Quality Poster

In GD you can see the poster of a thread in one line. In some other forums the margin is too small because an unusually large amount of space is given to the thread title (which has a character limit and does not need that much room) so that longer names ie mine show up in two lines.

It can be quite grating to try and read the author of a thread when it is split up into two sentences. Perhaps make the margin bigger for names in threads where this happens?

To see a good example look at GRPGD and see the posters of threads who have long names.

Fucking Quality Poster

Lebanese Warrior said:
so that longer names ie mine show up in two lines.

And yes, DU, doing a joke where you make my name shorter ie "Lbns Wrr" would be predictable.

Terror Teats

Educated
So, when he logs in, does he have to log in as Dipshit?

Also besides spud.png, you must really like greek gods DU.

Fucking Quality Poster

Haha, I wanted to see if I could get you do something and I did! Dance puppet!

ElectricOtter

banned.gif

:love:

Topher

Cipher
As a general rule I'm not in favor of banning posters but I'd have done the same.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Did I miss something or did CF get banned because of this thread?

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Meh. He's pretty tame compared to Terror Teats, and that one's still around. Though I admit I chuckled at the "out of potato" tag.

Cassidy

Arcane
Will this end like the smilies thing, but in reserve as in doing something many appreciate and then backing off?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom