Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Review Mass Effect would have been better without the RPG elements

Volourn said:
Lord = massive floods to commit mass murder.
Massive murders of those raping and warring not right in your eyes?

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"Massive murders of those raping and warring not right in your eyes?"

Any sins we humans commit are on God's order's and his will since he chose to create.

He created the weapon - humans - just as we created the gun. And, just like people have a bad habit of blaming guns every time a psycho kills someone with one he does the same thing when his creation does soemthing wrong.

In essence, FUCK GOD. (he'd probably enjoy it).

Anyways, this is about ME. ME is awesome.

ME > KOTOR

FeelTheRads

Arcane
Hey, Volourn, aren't you the moron who was defending Bioware on NMA up until Roshambo shat on you and banned your ass?

Hilarious!

Volourn

Pretty Princess
L0L, Roshambo, L0L

Only cowards ban people who have differing opinions.

That's okay. I forgive Roshie as it's not his fault his IQ is zero.

R00fles!

Volourn said:
"Massive murders of those raping and warring not right in your eyes?"

Any sins we humans commit are on God's order's and his will since he chose to create.

He created the weapon - humans - just as we created the gun. And, just like people have a bad habit of blaming guns every time a psycho kills someone with one he does the same thing when his creation does soemthing wrong.
So basically anyone can blame God for what they do and then law can do nothing about it since it's not the people's fault?

Also your logic is faulty as there is no such thing as a God. God is a superstition. That is all.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
"So basically anyone can blame God for what they do and then law can do nothing about it since it's not the people's fault?"

Nah. 'Cause Human law outweighs God Law on Earth.

P.S. Let's try to stick with the game.

ME > KOTOR

The Feral Kid

Prophet
Volourn said:
Nah. Doesn't take much to be better than KOTOR.

But you claim to like it . You're so stupid you negate yourself with your own posts and a game that "Doesn't take much to be better than" is enough for your taste. Thanks for proving my point.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Wait, you can't like things you only consider mediochre? What about things which you do consider okay, but overrated and just say you like another game you consider much better than the first game more? Nothing stupid in that.

See, I like this crunchy bread they make out of grain. You know, these thin wafers; they make that in Finland. But I really vastly prefer it with tomatoes and fresh cottage cheese, so I could perfectly say:

It doesn't take much to get something that tastes a lot better than pure crunchy bread!
And:
Crunchy bread without tomatoes and cottage cheese is vastly overrated.

The Feral Kid

Prophet
Jasede said:
Wait, you can't like things you only consider mediochre? What about things which you do consider okay, but overrated and just say you like another game you consider much better than the first game more? Nothing stupid in that.

He didn't say ME is vastly superior to KOTOR, but merely better to a game it doesn't take much to be better than. Which isn't very flattering for ME either.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom