Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Interview Matt Chat 234: Brenda Romero on Jagged Alliance and Wizardry

dunno lah

Arcane
Matt interviewing Cleveland is impossible.

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
Since there's still 1-2 more parts of Brenda's interview to air, Matt could interview Cleve now, and then sync the release of the interview with Grimoire's release...

MoLAoS

The truth about Sir-Tech is like Cthulhu. Its all well and good to speculate about what went on, but if you knew the truth reality might bend and stretch and you might have tentacles growing out of places they don't belong. Seriously, I'd recommend you not try too hard to figure out what happened, I promise you'd regret knowing the truth.

You can trust me. I'm a guy from the internet. If someone tries to tell you what went down, go up. Up to the hills. Run for them as fast as you can.

octavius

Arcane
Patron
I noticed Brenda said "Buzz" from Jagged Alliance is based on her.

7J52F6u.png

After the second part of this interview I found it rather ironic that Buzz is described as "a fine source of information".
Also interesting that Buzz's novel is entitled "Under Cover, Under Lynx". Lynx is another merc in JA, so now I wonder who Lynx was based on...

m_s0

Arcane
Well, she's been married before Romero. Probably just funny coincidence, though.

pippin

This gets better and better...according to her Wikipedia entry "She is an anti-censorship activist".

Neil Gaiman is also anti censorship but he's also a cuck and is legit afraid of Alan Moore.

Also, the Siroteks every time they are mentioned everywhere in the internet (which might as well be every time they are mentioned in the rpgcodex):

Some oranges are gonna roll tonight.

zerotol

Arcane
Patron
i cant believe he finally did Dungeon Keeper on 19 jan 2014.

I must have asked 20 times

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom