Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

mindx2's collection is up for sale!!

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Add me to that list as well. Haven't seen any interest in The Summoning, but I love that damn game. Keep me posted on the sales!

The "list" is now on the 1st post in this thread so keep checking and let me know if you want something still available.
Ok, I also followed you on Ebay, so this should be easy. Can I just buy The Summoning and it's clue book from you? It's for a good cause, I suppose.

Unless your daughter is doing something like womens studies, talk her out of that.

HELL NO....!!

...to the women's studies thing :lol: I brought her up better than that.

Yes, to The Summoning game and clue book. Just PM me your location and paypal email and I can send you an invoice.

Wayward Son

Fails to keep valuable team members alive

PhantasmaNL

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria
Living in a superdensely populated shithole part of europe the australian outback always seemed like a very cool place. I want to drive to work in my armor plated dune buggy instead of queueing up in a tin can with the rest of the commuting sheeple. Cleve can complain but Ozstralia is probably the best place in the world. Bit of an of topic observation, sry about that.

Incredible collection Mindx2. Sold for a worthy cause (but do be careful with the mindmelting libruls which seem to infest all those colleges over there).

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Actually, now that I think about it... you could send your daughter abroad with the tuition you are paying, get better education for her and avoid (or at least greatly reduce) the taint.

mindx2

Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Updated the list. I will be posting the Wizardry and Might & Magic games on ebay tomorrow. If anyone wants to offer a price for any of those just send me a PM. Thanks as always!!

Jrpgfan

Erudite
Doesn't work for me either. Region block maybe?

I found your account on ebay, clicked on items for sale and got 0 results. My guess is either ebay or some setting in your account is blocking buyers from outside the US or specific countries.

Last edited:

mindx2

Patron

I found your account on ebay, clicked on items for sale and got 0 results. My guess is either ebay or some setting in your account is blocking buyers from outside the US or specific countries.
Can you try again? I have it so it's open to European countries.

Jrpgfan

Erudite

Still not working.

I'm south american by the way. Do you have it open worldwide?

mindx2

Patron

Still not working.

Just Europe and Canada right now. Let me go in and change a few and see if that opens it up.

Jrpgfan

Erudite

Still not working.

Just Europe and Canada right now. Let me go in and change a few and see if that opens it up.

It's showing up now. I see 5 wizardry listings.

mindx2

Patron

Still not working.

It's showing up now. I see 5 wizardry listings.
I went through and changed them all so they should now be view-able. Thanks for the heads up and help. :salute:

mindx2

Patron
He just wants to make space for all the new triple A games coming out
throwing up.jpg

Doctor Sbaitso

SO, TELL ME ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS.
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Serpent in the Staglands
Pretty awesome collection. You must have pics of your collection on display? Let's have some here so we can at least celebrate it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom