Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

MINECRAFT (Codex Server)

deus101

Never LET ME into a tattoo parlor!
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
DOWN AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

barker_s

Cipher
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
So, a friend gave me his Minecraft account to try it before (if) I buy it. Can you guys add me to the whitelist so I can play Legos with you :P ?

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
barker_s said:
So, a friend gave me his Minecraft account to try it before (if) I buy it. Can you guys add me to the whitelist so I can play Legos with you :P ?
Username?

Also, seems the server's being a bit temperamental at the moment.

deus101

Muty should give us the map save soon, I want a backup in hand before im loading my cannon magazines with tnt.

Also wanting to get this map downloaded and then run it on singleplayer with mods.

When is Muty's "Guy" gonna reboot the server?

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
I thought Muty was gone for 2 weeks? It could be a while before the server comes back up.

deus101

Xor said:
I thought Muty was gone for 2 weeks? It could be a while before the server comes back up.

He said someone would reboot the server when it acted up.

Wobbler

Educated
He probaly said someone would do it to keep us calm a day or two, givining him a chance to hide.

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
Yeah had that for a while, really makes the underwater areas more worthwhile to explore. And it looks great during night time.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
Wobbler said:
He probaly said someone would do it to keep us calm a day or two, givining him a chance to hide.
Muty's run off with our pixels!

:mob:

We want our pixels back!

garren

Arcane
Patron
The map had some corruption the last time I was online, near the arena, on the topmost side. Some chunks completely respawned.

And half my underground place encased in stone

:x

Though not that it matters, we'll get a new map soon anyway.

Secretninja

Cipher
Hey, a friend of my brothers put a server up and it quickly became filled with flaming homosexuals. Like the kind jaesun is into. IP is 24.107.220.237:25565 Go ahead and grief, troll the shit out of them. If they ask who you are say you are in computer club, that should stop the banhammer from coming prematurely.

garren

Arcane
Patron
Ok, so the new patch should be released in less than a week, but it will be "split" in a way that the new biome code is only halfway done or something. So in 1.9 it should be finished, but we'll see.

Still just generate the new map when the patch hits? I say yes, if the new changes after 1.8 are worthwile, then we'll see what we'll do. I just wanna get building new stuff.

:M

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
If we generate a new map I don't want to change after a week again. If there's major stuff lacking in 1.8 in the world generation then fuckittt.

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
DarkUnderlord said:
Wobbler said:
Muty's run off with our pixels!

:mob:

We want our pixels back!

The server ran out of space from all the backups :oops: . Should be up now.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
NNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW PPPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
wann ist new mappen bitte

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom