Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community More Divinity prizes, physical box copies available, raffles and more!

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Who else will give their raffles to Bee for an LP?

I could promise to do an LP, because I'd love to, but I'm gonna reside in Germany that time of the year, and my home internet connection is gonna be kind of spotty. Still, I think I could do it - I'll have access to the beta 'cause I pledged for it on Kickstarter so I could even do a beta LP, in theory.

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity
Sweet, I moved my funds over from Kickstarter to this now that there are rewards. Plus a little more for the shirt and poster. Thanks for the hard work bros!

LeStryfe79

President Spartacus
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Angthoron, I hereby give all my raffle tickets to Crooked Bee. I only have one now, but I'm gonna donate $70 a week from now for a total of $105.

Well shit, there goes my White Knight budget for the next year.

(Where the fuck is the White Knight emoticon?)

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
Yeah, I also pirated Divine Divinity & Beyond Divinity... they never released it in Brasil. :(

I hope the shiton of money I gave them compensate such heresy.

Repressed Homosexual
By the way, avoid Paypal's currency conversion if you can, they are gauging you on conversion rates. I set it to bill my credit card directly in US dollars.

I got a Chase credit card which doesn't charge any extra conversion fee, it saved me nearly $5.

Ogg

Prophet
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech
  • $50-$69 Digital copy of Original Sin + Original Sin T-shirt
  • $55-70 Digital copy of Original Sin + Original Sin T-shirt + Digital Soundtrack
  • $70-$99 Digital copy of Original Sin + Original Sin T-Shirt + Signed poster + Digital Soundtrack
Something's wrong here.

Angthoron

Arcane
  • $50-$69 Digital copy of Original Sin + Original Sin T-shirt
  • $55-70 Digital copy of Original Sin + Original Sin T-shirt + Digital Soundtrack
  • $70-$99 Digital copy of Original Sin + Original Sin T-Shirt + Signed poster + Digital Soundtrack
Something's wrong here.

Yeah, my bad with formatting there, but basically after $55, you can get a digital soundtrack now, Larian were awesome to succumb to our diplomacy.

Delterius

Arcane
Yeah, I also pirated Divine Divinity & Beyond Divinity... they never released it in Brasil. :(

GUILT PLEDGE ============================= Thank Lord British and prove your virtue with a $10 donation. If you ever pirated an Ultima game or used an exploit to grief other players in Ultima Online, here’s your chance to repent! For your $10 donation you will receive a clear conscience and Lord British's undying gratitude.

REPENT

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron

GUILT PLEDGE ============================= Thank Lord British and prove your virtue with a $10 donation. If you ever pirated an Ultima game or used an exploit to grief other players in Ultima Online, here’s your chance to repent! For your $10 donation you will receive a clear conscience and Lord British's undying gratitude.

REPENT
I never pirated Ultima, just borrowed the U7 floppies (and Darklands!) from my cousin and never gave them back. Still have those. :P

Overboard

Arcane
So what's Lord British going to do to repent for raping the legacy of Ultima?

LeStryfe79

President Spartacus
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Goddamn, this after party rocks!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom