Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community More Divinity prizes, physical box copies available, raffles and more!

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Look on the bright side guys, she's not actually a lesbian! Or maybe that's only when she's drunk. :P

Will dump 100 raffle tickets for a rendezvous with Black Cat

We're at 6,8K now, by-the-by.
For Bee? Damn, thought it would be faster...
The dreaded mention of "Boyfriend" deterred her Kickstarter marketability somewhat.

My first misstep during all these years on the Codex :(

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Holy crap, Temaperacl, now I have to match your donation with my boyfriend's credit card :P

boyfriend's credit card :P

boyfriend
kma9D.png

I guess it's a step up from using her brothers credit card.

Unless they're one and the same.

Dun. DUN. DUUUUNH!

m-night-shyamalan.jpg

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

LeStryfe79

President Spartacus
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Sorry for the recent shitposting. For some reason, The Codex is fucked on my Google Chrome right now. I swear it!

Angthoron Yes add my raffles to the new Bee fund.
Crooked Bee Make sure to give your boyfriend a chance to outbid Codex for your soul.

Angthoron

Arcane
Actually guys...

...How about we gather a fund to make our own Bee? It's all fine to bribe the existing one, but think of the possibilities.

l3loodAngel

Proud INTJ
Patron
Edgy

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom