Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Community More Divinity prizes, physical box copies available, raffles and more!

Discussion in 'News & Content Feedback' started by DarkUnderlord, Apr 26, 2013.

1. Crooked Bee (no longer) a wide-wandering bee Patron

Crooked Bee
    Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
    That's part of my sinister plan, not a misstep.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  2. Brayko Self-Ejected

Self-Ejected
    Must be a female thing. Engaging popamole like it's relevant in the grand scheme of things. Why fight it when you can, melt, your way into it.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  3. Crooked Bee (no longer) a wide-wandering bee Patron

Crooked Bee
    Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
    I am not Gragt :D

Although I do admit to using "brother" as an euphemism for "boyfriend" earlier :D

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  4. l3loodAngel Proud INTJ Patron Edgy

l3loodAngel
    Phase one - deliver popamole news.
    Phase two - ???
    Phase three - Profit

^ Top  
  5. Crooked Bee (no longer) a wide-wandering bee Patron

Crooked Bee
    I do enjoy an occasional popamole.

I also think ME2 was pretty fun.

I'm sorry to have betrayed you, Codex :(

(But am too drunk to lie through my teeth :P)

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  6. Crooked Bee (no longer) a wide-wandering bee Patron

Crooked Bee
    Phase two - Profit ;)

(Phase three - witness the drama and whining)

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    ^ Top  
  7. Brayko Self-Ejected

Self-Ejected
    I agree with the last sentence, in regards to actuality.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  8. felipepepe Prestigious Gentleman Codex's Heretic Patron

felipepepe
    Just don't post a pic of you licking a Wizardry 7 floopy. Is all we have to maintain our moral ground over Chobot...

Or maybe do it, we're chaotic neutral anyway, fuck morals.

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    ^ Top  
  9. Infinitron I post news Patron

Infinitron
    Grab the Codex by the pussy Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Kingmaker
    Wizardry 4 would be okay though. :obviously:

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    ^ Top  
  10. evdk comrade troglodyte :M Patron

evdk
    Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
    So is this the "post drunk on the 'dex" thread now?

^ Top  
  11. Jaesun Fabulous Moderator

Jaesun
    Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech
    Anyone know if the numbers on The Watch already include that guy who was going to match funds raised (up to $250)?

^ Top  
  12. Brayko Self-Ejected

Self-Ejected
    Posting drunk is a given, on any thread. Anyone who says "I'm not gonna post drunk on the Codex because I'm drunk" is only hurting themselves.

• Brofist Brofist x 3
    ^ Top  
  13. evdk comrade troglodyte :M Patron

evdk
    Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
    Up to $500, wasn't it?

^ Top  
  14. Crooked Bee (no longer) a wide-wandering bee Patron

Crooked Bee
    I'm pretty sure they do - I do recall them tweeting about it and saying it was reflected in the pledge total.

If I remember correctly, of course, which I cannot vouch for at the moment. ;)

^ Top  
  15. Minttunator Arcane Patron

Minttunator
    Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
    They had one guy who was matching up to $500 and another who was matching up to $250 (the one that also posts here) - and yeah, they are done with that by now and the current numbers should reflect that.

^ Top  
  16. evdk comrade troglodyte :M Patron

evdk
    So the gathered might of the Codex has withstood the Watch's trump cards. :salute:

Victory is at hand!

^ Top  
  17. Haba Harbinger of Decline Patron

Haba
    Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
    I'd post a picture of my dick penetrating Baldur's Gate 2 CD 1, if I could find it.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  18. felipepepe Prestigious Gentleman Codex's Heretic Patron

felipepepe
    You know you're saying that your dick fits in a 2cm cd hole, right? :roll:

• Brofist Brofist x 5
    ^ Top  
  19. Brayko Self-Ejected

Self-Ejected
    Well fuck that!

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  20. titus Arcane Patron

titus
    Have you tried looking down your pants? :troll:

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  21. Crooked Bee (no longer) a wide-wandering bee Patron

Crooked Bee
    Hah, that's Haba you're talking about

I'm sure he can make that hole wider :lol:

^ Top  
  22. Garod Novice

Garod
    ^ Top  
  23. Haba Harbinger of Decline Patron

Haba
    Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
    No that wasn't it

[​IMG]

I was expecting comebacks about the missing part though, is disappoint!

Now MOAR ABSINTHE!

^ Top  
  24. Minttunator Arcane Patron

Minttunator
    Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
    For anybody that follows club football - the Watch vs the Codex is kind of like FC Barcelona vs Bayern München.

One is mainly popular with people that have less refined tastes and is ridiculously overrated by the mainstream media. They are also extremely dependent on a few key individuals. Fantasm is Messi - without him the Watch's fundraiser would easily lose to ours. HiddenX is Guardiola - he's already started posting here, it's only a question of time before he moves over permanently.

The other often gets way less credit than they deserve and is fuelled not by individual brilliance (although they do possess it), but rather a cohesive tactical approach and a real sense of togetherness and team spirit. Okay, maybe the analogy falls apart at that last bit. :D

Either way, we know what happened in the Champions League this week - this can only bode well for the Codex. ;)

^ Top  
  25. felipepepe Prestigious Gentleman Codex's Heretic Patron

felipepepe
    Heh, get a laser disc copy of Baldur's gate. Thye should have done onbe, LD are cool, like a vinil version of dvds...

^ Top  

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.