Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community More Divinity prizes, physical box copies available, raffles and more!

Catawampus

Learned
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech
Added a bit to someone's donation to bring us over $7K and keep the distance.

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Holy crap Temaperacl is at 5th place. :eek: In before mass homelessness...
I have only kept my laptop, so later I can beg for an access to an electrical outlet near a wifi hotspot to download and play the KS games. This will keep me warm through the cruelest of winters.

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I have a proposal, since the Codex + Watch is a princely sum at this point. what if we negotiated for a shared mysterious stranger?

As you interact with the stranger, the choices you make determines if the stranger is a codexian or a watcher.

Also, I understand we're already getting a boatload of stuff so if this isn't feasible or would just be too greedy I understand (or if it's just a terrible idea).

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Personally I think what we are getting already is fine. Let Larian spend the rest of their time on the game. <3

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
I have a proposal, since the Codex + Watch is a princely sum at this point. what if we negotiated for a shared mysterious stranger?

A schizophrenic mysterious stranger à la The Master?

Join! Die! Join! Die!

Codex personality would be the evil one, naturally. :obviously:

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
But from a certain point of view isn't it the Watch that is evil?
RL0q2rp.jpg

tadhg

Educated
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Is Temaperacl a billionaire playboy whose parents were killed by a popamole console game and now he dresses up as troll red imp and gives money to cRPGs?

Dhralei

Learned
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
Couldn't you guys take pity on my purse and let me keep my pitiful place in the top 40? You had to go and make my purse cry even more. *grumble*

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Is Temaperacl a billionaire playboy whose parents were killed by a popamole console game and now he dresses up as troll red imp and gives money to cRPGs?
"Popomolers are a superstitious cowardly lot, so my disguise must be able to strike terror into their hearts. I must be a creature of the incline, red, terrible... I shall become a troll!"

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom