Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community More Divinity prizes, physical box copies available, raffles and more!

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
So the Watch only has HiddenX matching all of Temperacl's donations? :P

Because that's what it looks like lately :D

As someone who can see all the donations I assure you that isn't the case, even though Temaperacl is indeed the topmost donor. :salute:

Western

Arcane
Codex 2012 Codex 2014 Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
I have a proposal, since the Codex + Watch is a princely sum at this point. what if we negotiated for a shared mysterious stranger?

A schizophrenic mysterious stranger à la The Master?

Join! Die! Join! Die!

Codex personality would be the evil one, naturally. :obviously:

Our mysterious stranger should be like The Master, but from 'The Master and Margarita' .

Edit ; Thinking of Woland actually.

tadhg

Educated
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Can the Codex recommend a fence? I need to liberate some funds to continue pledging.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
For fuck's sake, where are they getting all that money? The Kickstarter is over. It's no longer possible to transfer your pledge from KS to the fundraiser.

We were higher when the KS ended, I say we won. :rpgcodex:

Edit:

1 HiddenX
2 Fantasm
3 crpgnut

I wonder what percentage of the total funds is from them.

grotsnik

Arcane
Donated purely because of wanky self-satisfied Bulgakov references working their way into ordinary forum discussion. :salute:

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I have to say that the fact that the Myrthos updates the total manually whenever he feels like works in his advantage. They always know our score while we have to live in ignorance. And then their pet German evens everything.

Gakkone

pretty cool guy eh
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I'm sufficiently drunk to up my donation. And I'm going to roll dice for it. 3d20 for the amount.

E: Fuck my luck.

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
I have to say that the fact that the Myrthos updates the total manually whenever he feels like works in his advantage. They always know our score while we have to live in ignorance. And than their pet German evens everything.

Sounds like a little deception would be in order... :smug:

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Myrthos and I don't find the Mysterious Stranger Goal soooo good - as long Larian offers nothing better I think I will not intervene...
on the other hand I got a big bonus today from work ... 6K € not $
so you never know :)

HanoverF

Arcane
Patron
MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
I'm waiting to donate more till the end of the paypal campaign, when the members of the watch will be too busy working or distracted by beating their wives/children/meat to counter donate.

Jarpie

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA
I'm gonna throw some dough on the codex fundraiser too on top of my kickstarter pledge when I get my salary on tuesday.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom