Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

More MCA Codex Trolls.... INCOMING!

hiver

Ed123

I thought about it but im too lazy...
And vaarna isnt a shitslurper so i should really remove him from that particular illustration.
Have enough new candidates to take up the space, who really are.

Also... bloody hell, but is Tommy Lee hard to do without all those wrinkles and shading available.

-hubris codex pic is just for use on individuals- btw.

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
Was bored, so did this:

9JipF.png

Seems usefull in this Kickstarter age. :lol:

Stinger

Arcane
Keep the art without the text imo. Looks better as just a troll with money.

Havoc

Cheerful Magician
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath
No disrespect to the artist, but the overusage of these codex demon-trolls in shitty memes is really killing its credibility. Oh the good old days when these two :rpgcodex: :love:, were the only codex trolls used on the site.
(Moved from that news thread -kingcomrade)

Says the guy with
11381.jpg
as an avatar. :hmmm:

kaizoku

Arcane
*storms into thread*

what about a pirate troll?

tumblr_lfkej3EbdR1qc6zo9.gif

or an excellent for the maximum butthurt effect?

Mr_Burns.png
79fyw.gif

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
He should look disgusted or afraid

in a complete codexian inversion it should be the troll looking contemptuous while shielding his kodex kredit billz/holding them away

we shall see heavy usage for this with kickstarters that change message in the latest update, promising games that start looking terrible after an interview/walkthrough, awaited announcements that completely fail to excite any interest, etc

you can do it felicitypepe

Stinger

Arcane
in a complete codexian inversion it should be the troll looking contemptuous while shielding his kodex kredit billz/holding them away

we shall see heavy usage for this with kickstarters that change message in the latest update, promising games that start looking terrible after an interview/walkthrough, awaited announcements that completely fail to excite any interest, etc

you can do it felicitypepe

There's a variant of that already though not a codex troll:

ahm-keepin-my-money.jpg

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
I made an animation! photoshop is fun

tTuUn.gif

Stinger

Arcane
I'd like Codex trolls that convey those emotions but personally I dislike rage face and would rather the trolls were more...um...original.

Anyway, now that exams are over I can try and get to work on some stuff.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom